Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old December 1st, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1
BlueFireHeart

BlueFireHeart's Forum Picture

Name: Brayden
Default Anger Problem

Yeah guys. Just thought I'd make something to talk about my anger problems and try to get some help. Plus if you got any problems of your own , I'll try to give my best input to help you out. You know... From expierence.

So... My anger problems are... severe, to say the least. I get ticked off very easliy. I tend to respond to my anger with violence. I punch and curse. I just... I'm scared I'm going to something bad... again. I get pissed at little things that I really shouldn't get pissed at. I've been kicked out of 3 anger management courses. I've had two psychiatrists quit on me. I've beaten the tar out of some of my friends for stupid reasons. They say a joke or something. I've nearly killed a kid... Him and I got lucky that my friends dragged me off of him. I've punched holes in my walls, broken random things, broken random people. I'm scared that I'll hurt the ones I love. I lock myself in my room to protect my sister from me.

So... That's my anger problems. Let me know if you have advice or problems of your own you could use some help with.

Last edited by BlueFireHeart; December 1st, 2013 at 07:13 PM.
BlueFireHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:16 AM   #2
Barneytinsen
Banned

Name: Barney (not my real name or any of my name just call me that for forum reasons)
Default Re: Anger Problem

Yeah bro i feel you.but i didnt consult or told anyone about my problems.when i always get pissed when my friends picks on me i always punch the walls and then my friends just cals me a lunatic and autistic -.- (fucking friends right??).once when i was like 11-12 yrs old the fckin internet was slow so i shit you not i threw my plastic drinking bottle against the monitor and the plastic tip got hit in the monitor so the monitor broke (whole week of dissapointment).Im always like a other person when i am angry or pushed off my tipping point.so my advice get like a stress ball or something then when you get mad just press the ball and/or just throw it against the walll xD ^^ (but i dont do that.)
Barneytinsen is offline   Reply With Quote