Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #1
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 23, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Almost raped when I was six

When I was six years old I used to live at my Mother's boyfriend's house and his daughter tried to have sex with me the one time. She got onto me and was caressing me but it didn't get far because he came in and I got in trouble for it. He also beat me on a daily basis and I'm traumatized by it...I think my sexual craving comes from my early awakening to it...
dreamofdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #2
Blood
Banned
 
Name: Jess
Join Date: November 6, 2009
Location: Bend over, stick your hand up your ass, and pull.
Gender: Cisgender Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

That's a shame that she tried to do that to you. I'm really sorry.

I understand that you're traumatized by what happened to you, and that's only natural. All that's going to really help that is time and trying to move on with your life.

I don't want to make any assumptions or anything, but in some cases the victim becomes the abuser. I don't know what type of sexual cravings you're having but just try to keep them under control for the most part. Good luck.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 23, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

My cravings are just having sex with a woman. I want sex bad. I would never rape or harm a woman. I promise you that. But thanks for the well wishes, doll.
dreamofdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #4
Jessiibear
Junior Member+
 
Jessiibear's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jessica
Join Date: July 17, 2013
Location: In my head.
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Aww, what happened to you was NOT fair. You have every right in the world to be traumatized by it--as aforementioned, it is natural. But, you can either choose to be the victim or the survivor. Be strong, love.

Wanting sex is also natural. Perhaps you're right that early exposure to it has caused you to want it that much more. Who knows? Just be aware that you're not a freak or anything and that it wasn't your fault. It really wasn't.

~Please, call me Jess!

I wAnT tO cHaNgE tHe WoRlD, iNsTeAd I sLeEp...AlL tHaT i KnOw Is I'm BrEaThInG. AlL i CaN dO iS kEeP bReAtHiNg. AlL wE cAn Do Is KeEp BrEaThInG. [Ingrid Michaelson]
Jessiibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #5
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 23, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiibear View Post
Aww, what happened to you was NOT fair. You have every right in the world to be traumatized by it--as aforementioned, it is natural. But, you can either choose to be the victim or the survivor. Be strong, love.

Wanting sex is also natural. Perhaps you're right that early exposure to it has caused you to want it that much more. Who knows? Just be aware that you're not a freak or anything and that it wasn't your fault. It really wasn't.
That's true. I kind of wish it hadn't happened though because I think it's really affected me. I've been obsessed with sex since I was 8 and I still haven't had it so I'm pretty looney over the subject. I do feel that that particular incident as scarred sex into my brain and it won't leave. I guess I should keep going though...
dreamofdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #6
Jessiibear
Junior Member+
 
Jessiibear's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jessica
Join Date: July 17, 2013
Location: In my head.
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1995 View Post
That's true. I kind of wish it hadn't happened though because I think it's really affected me. I've been obsessed with sex since I was 8 and I still haven't had it so I'm pretty looney over the subject. I do feel that that particular incident as scarred sex into my brain and it won't leave. I guess I should keep going though...
It is, again, natural to be feeling this way. Of course you'd wish it never happened. It was horrible and must have made you feel pretty shitty, huh Humans get horny, it's a part of life. When I was very young (maybe like 4) I was exposed to porn and at a young age, I began experimenting with fantasies in my head and I touched myself a lot, fascinated by that sensation. So from a personal POV, I can see where you're coming from. Abuse has been a major part of my life as well.

I suggest you wait on sex. Wait until you find that perfect girl. It should make the experience so much more meaningful and enjoyable. But then again, we're all different. I don't think you had sex "scarred into your brain", I think that whole prospect just bloomed in you earlier because of it. Which is perfectly normal. Don't look at you being so horny as a bad thing, just make sure you don't do bad things because of it.

If you being so horny bothers you, there are over-the-counter things you could take to dumb down that desire. But I wouldn't recommend those. You're going to be horny, that's just part of being human.

~Please, call me Jess!

I wAnT tO cHaNgE tHe WoRlD, iNsTeAd I sLeEp...AlL tHaT i KnOw Is I'm BrEaThInG. AlL i CaN dO iS kEeP bReAtHiNg. AlL wE cAn Do Is KeEp BrEaThInG. [Ingrid Michaelson]
Jessiibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #7
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 23, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiibear View Post
It is, again, natural to be feeling this way. Of course you'd wish it never happened. It was horrible and must have made you feel pretty shitty, huh Humans get horny, it's a part of life. When I was very young (maybe like 4) I was exposed to porn and at a young age, I began experimenting with fantasies in my head and I touched myself a lot, fascinated by that sensation. So from a personal POV, I can see where you're coming from. Abuse has been a major part of my life as well.

I suggest you wait on sex. Wait until you find that perfect girl. It should make the experience so much more meaningful and enjoyable. But then again, we're all different. I don't think you had sex "scarred into your brain", I think that whole prospect just bloomed in you earlier because of it. Which is perfectly normal. Don't look at you being so horny as a bad thing, just make sure you don't do bad things because of it.

If you being so horny bothers you, there are over-the-counter things you could take to dumb down that desire. But I wouldn't recommend those. You're going to be horny, that's just part of being human.
That's the thing. I don't think I'll find anyone perfect for me. I'm just so different...So it's hard for me to wait and know that I might never find anyone...
dreamofdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #8
Jessiibear
Junior Member+
 
Jessiibear's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jessica
Join Date: July 17, 2013
Location: In my head.
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1995 View Post
That's the thing. I don't think I'll find anyone perfect for me. I'm just so different...So it's hard for me to wait and know that I might never find anyone...
I feel the exact same way. But you may regret doing something just to satisfy that temptation. You've waited this long... It's easier for me because my libido is shot. I've just been sexual abused so many times that I don't want low lives touching me and using me and exploiting me anymore. It's not fun and I'm like never horny.

I really don't believe I'll ever find "Mr. Right" (I stopped believing that fairy tale ages ago), but my vaginal virginity is the last thing I got. And so many men have tried (and almost succeeded in) taking that from me too.

I know guys (or did, anyway...) who were in their 20s or something and never had sex despite being so very horny all the time.

Not like this will help or anything, but you know Nicki Minaj? She's like 30 and apparently...still a virgin!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are an amazing person. If I can see a spark in you by just typing to you, you must be special. Just because you don't put yourself on a pedestal doesn't mean someone else won't.

~Please, call me Jess!

I wAnT tO cHaNgE tHe WoRlD, iNsTeAd I sLeEp...AlL tHaT i KnOw Is I'm BrEaThInG. AlL i CaN dO iS kEeP bReAtHiNg. AlL wE cAn Do Is KeEp BrEaThInG. [Ingrid Michaelson]
Jessiibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #9
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 23, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiibear View Post
I feel the exact same way. But you may regret doing something just to satisfy that temptation. You've waited this long... It's easier for me because my libido is shot. I've just been sexual abused so many times that I don't want low lives touching me and using me and exploiting me anymore. It's not fun and I'm like never horny.

I really don't believe I'll ever find "Mr. Right" (I stopped believing that fairy tale ages ago), but my vaginal virginity is the last thing I got. And so many men have tried (and almost succeeded in) taking that from me too.

I know guys (or did, anyway...) who were in their 20s or something and never had sex despite being so very horny all the time.

Not like this will help or anything, but you know Nicki Minaj? She's like 30 and apparently...still a virgin!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are an amazing person. If I can see a spark in you by just typing to you, you must be special. Just because you don't put yourself on a pedestal doesn't mean someone else won't.
That's surprising to hear about Nicki Minaj...What do you mean you see a spark? I've never heard that before.
dreamofdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #10
Jessiibear
Junior Member+
 
Jessiibear's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jessica
Join Date: July 17, 2013
Location: In my head.
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1995 View Post
That's surprising to hear about Nicki Minaj...What do you mean you see a spark? I've never heard that before.
Ikr? And it means you seem so awesome.

~Please, call me Jess!

I wAnT tO cHaNgE tHe WoRlD, iNsTeAd I sLeEp...AlL tHaT i KnOw Is I'm BrEaThInG. AlL i CaN dO iS kEeP bReAtHiNg. AlL wE cAn Do Is KeEp BrEaThInG. [Ingrid Michaelson]
Jessiibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #11
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 23, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Almost raped when I was six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiibear View Post
Ikr? And it means you seem so awesome.
Well thank you. No one else thinks so.
dreamofdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org