Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM   #41
cutter13

ive been cutting for about 2 years now and my mom knows but she just kind of doesnt pay any attention to the cuts on my wrists and when i lie to her and say i fell or something she just like says ok and doesnt say anything why wont she help me? she knows i need help! i hate when she ignores the fact that i have a problem!

I loved him and then he left bringing every bit of reality back into the nightmare of living another day without him.
cutter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2004, 05:43 PM   #42
dying lullaby
Awesome Poster

dying lullaby's Forum Picture

wow, that is really scary. my best friend used to hurt himself badly in his sleep...one morning he woke up with such a deep gash in his chest he thought he cut the muscle. its not fun to think that you could kill your self w/o even knowing it. have you talked to your therapist about that b/c its really dangerous? is it like a compulsive thing? or something else? if its that bad and you really do want to stop then maybe you should get some professional help. i'm sorry i haven’t been more help

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/dyinglull4.jpg
^ made by AtlantaWonder ^

She can\'t remember a time when she felt needed
If love was red then she was color blind
leave me be, while i rot and die, in the corner, under the blanket that you gave me when you lied and told me i ment something
~Bri
dying lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2004, 05:45 PM   #43
cutter13

idk i am like really scared tho and my bf is scared too i wish i could tell my mom but she wouldnt listen she neve does

I loved him and then he left bringing every bit of reality back into the nightmare of living another day without him.
Old June 16th, 2004, 05:50 PM   #44
cutter13

no one really gets y i cut! they say they do but they dont!

Old June 16th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #45
cutter13

im leavin now 2 depressed 2 talk

out

Old June 16th, 2004, 05:57 PM   #46
dying lullaby
Awesome Poster

i hope you feel better

leave me be, while i rot and die, in the corner, under the blanket that you gave me when you lied and told me i ment something
~Bri
Old June 17th, 2004, 02:34 PM   #47
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

i think cutters are the only people who ever have understood me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2004, 02:02 AM   #48
TickleMeElmo

i have a friend who used to cut herself. she stopped and she said that some of the scars are infected. Why od people cut? do you use a special type of knife? what happens if it bleeds too much?

GOT JESUS? He does more than build strong bones!
TickleMeElmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2004, 02:50 AM   #49
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why do we cut? - That is what this post is about.
Special kind of knife? - Sort of, the sharpest object we can find. Usualy a razor or a pencil sharpener.
If it bleeds too much? - We are buggered. You just have to be careful not to cut that deep.
Old June 29th, 2004, 10:03 PM   #50
Anonymous
Unregistered

I cut just about 5 min ago for the first time... it hurts and i duno y i did it .... i just broke up with the guy i liked for like ever b.c he was cheatin on me and i dont think that was it my sister hates me and my mom thinks im useless but im a really luckey girl i mean i have a house my own room comp and tv friends parents that r together but i feel like there is something missing like there is something wrong with me i didnt cut very deep but just enough to hurt when it touches something... i didnt bleed alot just a lil... i need help i mean i was in a great mood and all the sudden im in the bathroom pushing this end of the sissors (sp) in my arm... help
Old June 29th, 2004, 11:53 PM   #51
dying lullaby
Awesome Poster

stop.
step away from all sharp objects.
never try to cut again unless you want a life long problem that will slowly kill you from the inside out.

i'm sorry to come on so strongly but it hurts me so much to see ppl who can stop but they dont know what they're getting into. cutting hurts so badly--not always physically but emotionaly every time. i've been doing this for about 3 years but i've been causing myself harm for alot longer than that and it does hurt, alot--and if you think it will solve anything you're wrong, so wrong. if you dont know anyother way to deal with the things you feel and deal with every day then please, ask to see a therapist or talk to someone. cutting is not a cool thing to do. it hurts everyone involved and creats more problems than you could ever imagion. and i wont even get started on how hard it is to hide all the scars, new ones or old....

please, DO NOT keep doing it--you will regret it.

~Bri
Old June 30th, 2004, 02:44 PM   #52
grass
Member+

i wanna let go, I'm tierd of fighting myself, I'm tierd of everything
grass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM   #53
Anonymous
Unregistered

lostangel, please don't start. - Warning Label

You put that very well grass!
Old June 30th, 2004, 09:41 PM   #54
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks guys that helped alot i'll stop promise god wat was i thinking!?¿
Old July 3rd, 2004, 05:49 AM   #55
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

dont worry, its natural to see everyone talking about ti here and wanna try it, but if you can stop do!
i got addicted for two years and im strruggling so hard with stopping. its realy hard for me, dont put yourself throught that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2004, 10:52 PM   #56
girl_interrupted
Junior Member+

girl_interrupted's Forum Picture

So you guys can remember the first time you cut... i can't. During the time that i started my self-injury (i don't just cut) i was going through so much stuff and totally couldn't feel anything... it's not like, oh i'm gonna try this, everything was a blur. i think i was really angry and sad... i went through a lot of stuff when i was younger and still am a little... but we don't talk about that. Anyways, i think it has roughly been 5 months that it has been REGULAR, but the first "set" was probably 2 or 3 years ago. These past couple of weeks i have been doing it so much... i bought THREE new pocketknives within the week. In fact, i think i need to go and take care of some things now. Anyways... sorry for boring you all i'm new and thought i would... haha... introduce myself.

\"I know what it\'s like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but can\'t. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside.\" ~Girl, Interrupted

*Ash*
girl_interrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2004, 01:25 PM   #57
bri
Junior Member+

nice to meet you, welcome
bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2004, 11:54 PM   #58
Anonymous
Unregistered

I felt like I didn't care anymore. Whatever was going to happen, it couldn't get much better. My life had dipped. You don't feel the pain of the knife or whatever you use. You feel it afterwards, and emotionally from your friends and familly
Old July 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM   #59
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was crazy that day... I don't know what got into me. I felt suicidal, and I wanted to feel the pain, thought I don't know why. I waited till Mom left and I was home alone. I sat on the floor of my room and cried, like crying was the last thing I could ever do. I thought about Lonnie, thought about how much I wanted to be with her. I thought about the mirror image of myself, how talking to it was like talking to her.
I took my old mirror and a chair. I locked my door and stood infront of the chair and started banging it with the mirror. After a little bit it broke and when I heard the bang I was satisfied and very scared about what I was going to do to myself next. I took the pieces and began to cut myself. I never forgot how much the sharp edges burned my arms and wrists. I was too much of a coward to cut my writsts, but I tried harder to cut my arms. There was this hot red blood that began oozing down from my arm and I wanted more pain because at that moment, I felt like I became pain. For some strange reason I wanted there to be blood, and I let myself cry. I went into the bathroom and looked at the blood and then mom came back. I screamed for her and when she saw the blood she was very scared. But she didn't yell. Oh, my mom is so strong. She was nice to me and held me and helped me wash the blood off my hands. I was so humiliated in school the next day. I lied and told everyone it was a cat that attacked my arm. One of my friends knew what it was because she did the same thing. I could almost feel Lonnie crying inside of me when I did it.
Old August 3rd, 2004, 03:54 PM   #60
forever_alone

forever_alone's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch
i think cutters are the only people who ever have understood me.
i believe i can understand you...i do cut

I sit here crying, inside im dead, frozen stiff, and full of dread.
forever_alone is offline   Reply With Quote