Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #561
sweetsaraann

Name: sara
Default Re: First Time Cutting

i started when i was 11.... i had someone supportin gme then they left. i they came back but i dont think ill ever truust them again.... any help
sweetsaraann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #562
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

VictoriaGotaSecret's Forum Picture

Name: Victoria/Tori

people say its the worst decision they ever made but i like what cutting leaves on my body. i have no regrets.

Oh well. Whatever. Nevermind.

If you think of where people stand, in the light on earth...think of my world as a black hole, no light, just a vacuum that sucks me deeper and deeper every second from the point of conception until death. That is my life and just like a black hole, its not possible to escape.

pm or vm me
VictoriaGotaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #563
Jack the ripper

Everyone who cuts it isn't ur fault but u need to talk to someon about ur problem
Jack the ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #564
TheMatrix
Retired G(M)od

TheMatrix's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack the ripper View Post
Everyone who cuts it isn't ur fault but u need to talk to someon about ur problem
Please stay on-topic. This is a thread for people to share their thoughts, not to tell people that they need to "get help".

Signature by Jon 'n Mike
Formerly at your service as GD Moderator(2011-2012) and Global Moderator(2012-2014).
Quote:
Originally Posted by The chat, sometime in November 2011
4:22 PM [idkgay] what does infract men i mesan realy ppl use english
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfsethfitz View Post
You are so foolish and "OFF TOPIC" as you mods always like to jump at stuff about.
~Ron was here~
TheMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #565
momo....

momo....'s Forum Picture

Name: Yuri

first cut my self feels great

but i hate scars so i stop it

momo.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:22 PM   #566
bus730

Name: Robert

Ive did it twice before it was horrible I hated it. I'm gothic people automatically assume we do cut ourselves no matter what we say. I'm here I've been through alot of self harming stuff and I've always came out on top of it no matter what. When I did it I told my mom about it and she talked me through never doing it again befor I had seriously hurt myself
bus730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #567
LunaHermione

LunaHermione's Forum Picture

Name: Amy

I don't really remember why I made those first cuts. All I can remember is that it was sometime in November 2010. I did it on my right arm with a compass, it was the first thing I saw and it was a spur of the moment thing. I don't even remember why I thought hurting myself would make the pain go away, but it did, only for a few minutes but for those few minutes I was okay, all the pain dissapeared and everything in my life was fine. I wasn't a lesbian, I wasn't depressed, I wasn't in love with one of my best friends, I was actually okay. That feeling was great, I felt 'normal', for lack of a better word. I felt like I belonged in this world and that everything would be okay. Then that moment went away and I can remember crying, just out of the blue I started crying. I didn't feel it coming or anything, I just started crying. I cried for quite a while before I went to bed and I guess from there on it just spiraled out of control. The cuts became more regular and I started using blades and burning myself and I cried much more often and for longer periods of time. Last night was the first night in a while I had cried so much. I had the song 'Until We Wake' by Jenna Anne on repeat and the song just made me cry so much, I was crying for at least an hour before I decided to go to bed yet I still cried, I can't remember stopping crying, I guess I literally cried myself to sleep. I still have that song on repeat now and I'm listening to it, I've put up this wall to stop me from crying until my family goes to bed. I just can't bring myself to change the song, I don't know why. I know I'll self harm again tonight, nothing will be able to stop me. I often wondered when my life became so fucked up and I guess it started on that day in November 2010.

My wish to die is as pervasive as a dial tone; You lift the reciever, it's always there.
LunaHermione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #568
RyanEdwards

Name: Ryan

I do it with razors when I am so angry. I love that sense of relief I get...
RyanEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:40 PM   #569
Narnia

Name: Matthew

My ex cuts :/ i tell her not to. But i try stopping her
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #570
jessygurl09

the first time i cut i didnt realize what i was doing untill i had the knife ti my wrist.. and it felt good. it made me feel better. made me stop crying as much. made me feel like everything could be okay again. i did it because it helped me deal with everything.
jessygurl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #571
SadisticAngels
Junior Member+

SadisticAngels's Forum Picture

Name: maggie, mags, that

first time i cut 3 years ago it was bearly a scrape and i thought i could leave it at that and only have 2 or three now my entire forearm and bicep are coved with old and new scars and cuts im not proud of it but they make me who i am

NOT SURE HOW TO LIVE
SadisticAngels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #572
myllc

Only you can help your self, better yet consult to a psychologist.

We Fill Orders.
myllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #573
Lyra Heartstrings
Banned

Name: Blake

I first cut a couple days ago. Stress was getting to me..I just..had to do it.
Lyra Heartstrings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #574
imsoalone

Name: Danielle

Hey guys... So I've been cutting for a few weeks now. It's probably the best coping system I've been able to find, really, but my parents found out and want me to stop, but I don't want to. I tried, but I couldn't do it. It's just to hard. So anyway, here I am, cutting and upset, and I just need some people to talk to. So yeah.
imsoalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #575
HelloFascination

HelloFascination's Forum Picture

Name: Elizabeth

I started back in December....I don't even know why, maybe because I got in a fight with my dad for shattering a glass ornament a close, now-gone friend had made for me. We went at it for hours, until I could barely breathe because my throat was so tight from screaming. I was physically sick afterward, so my parents and sister left me home while they went out to dinner. The last foot wasn't out the door before I jumped into the shower, wielding some kind of sick blade I managed to finagle out of a disposable razor with a pair of fingernail clippers. I chose my forearm, near my elbow. I cut again and again, over and over the same spot so I could put it off as my cat scratching me as he jumped off my lap.
They believed the story, though I think only barely. Over the next few months I made minor cuts on my hands and carved out a heart on my foot once, just for shits and giggles. Wasn't an addiction until my uncle gave me his old Vietnam-era calligraphy set for a coming home present (I'd been staying as an exchange student in Germany for a month). I was going through the pens and stuff when I opened one and immediately felt pain in my thumb- it was an exacto knife. Suddenly my whole non-cutting life disappeared, and I was swallowed up by the world I visited when I was bored, when I needed a quick trip.
This is the first time I've ever admitted a word.

"Time is making fools of us again." -Albus Dumbledore
HelloFascination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #576
imsoalone

Name: Danielle

So, my parents have now decided I have mental issues because I cut myself. I asked them if I could just move out, and they were like 'fine', so now I need to find a friend or family member to stay with for a while. I honestly don't know what the he'll I'm going to do.
imsoalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:12 AM   #577
Clare_bear

Name: Clarissa

i just started i scratch aimlessly :/ i zone out in it and i have cuts all over my arms im scared someones going to notice but i cant stop
Clare_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #578
West Coast Sheriff
Legendery Veteran

West Coast Sheriff's Forum Picture

Name: F.

Just cut tonight. It feels good.

THESHERIFF
Visit the links below if you'd like

West Coast Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #579
Jalinta

Jalinta's Forum Picture

Name: Belinda

The first time I cut wasn't too long ago, about 2 weeks ago, though I'd been contemplating it a few years earlier, but my fear of blood kept me from doing it. I've done it twice since my first time, when I get angry and upset, and I feel guilty about some things I've done a lot and so it's also a way of punishing myself. It gives me some relief whilst also making me feel like I'm getting everything I deserve.
Jalinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #580
xXJamXx

I've been off and on with cutting for about a year. I relapsed in August, but now that I am seeing a therapist and psychiatrist regularly, I am in the process of stopping. I'm sorta addicted. I do it every few days once or twice. I used to do it multiple times a day. I'm starting the road to recovery!
xXJamXx is offline   Reply With Quote