Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 6th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1
ashdyn
Member++

ashdyn's Forum Picture

Name: Ashdyn Taylor
Default Balls haven't dropped yet????

I'm 17 and I think I'm almost done with puberty but my balls haven't dropped yet! Like my voice changed, hair, everything else but my balls are on the small side and NEVER hang down....and I live in hot and humid ass FLORIDA.

When I'm really hot like after soccer practice my balls hang lower in the sack but the sack is still hugged up tight. Normally and when I'm a little colder my balls are literally half way inside me and the sack is like almost empty.

What do you guys think??? Like from what I see dressing out for soccer I'm the ONLY guy like this on my team
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #2
Gopher
Member++

Gopher's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: Balls haven't dropped yet????

If you are really concerned about it talk to your doctor we here an only give advice not a medical diagnosis, from what i gather you might just have small testicles, that happens sometimes. Talk to your doctor.

19 Male, Pan-sexual (google it)
Message me, happy to talk to anyone about anything.
Happily in a relationship now with my boyfriend
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #3
ashdyn
Member++

ashdyn's Forum Picture

Well I haven't really brought it up to my doctor as a concern because I mean everything is functioning and pain free. He has seen them though and touched them (awkwardly) but he didn't say anything was abnormal or even write anything down on the pad after he did my height and weight...I'm starting to question is he's a real doctor or not lol

On a side note...my cum is always 99.9% clear. What's up with that??
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #4
Aura

Aura's Forum Picture

Name: Elijah
Smile Re: Balls haven't dropped yet????

Puberty misconception #1:

The 'balls' drop.

During puberty, balls do NOT drop. The scrotum extends and testicles get larger but they do not 'drop'.

The placement of your areas is just the way that you're made up, it has nothing to do with puperty.

You're fine.
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #5
isaiah

isaiah's Forum Picture

Name: isaiah

i think its normally my friend say his the same way and he is 18
Old November 6th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #6
Brooklyn Nights

Brooklyn Nights's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

I don't want to scare you, but balls REALLY need to drop. They drop because they need to be at a lower temperature in order to produce sperms, so they kinda just gradually move away from our abdomen.

On the other hand, if your doctor doesn't say anything about it, then you're probably fine, although I still think you should talk to him about this. When you say you're cum is clear, is it transparent or just white?

"I don't wanna be alone forever, but I can be tonight."

Tiago | ♂ | 17 | PT | ♥ | PM | VM
Help and Advice Moderator

[email protected]
Old November 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #7
ashdyn
Member++

ashdyn's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanair View Post
When you say you're cum is clear, is it transparent or just white?
It's clear as in transparent...like watery
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #8
Brooklyn Nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdyn View Post
It's clear as in transparent...like watery
Sorry to say, but I still think you should tell that to your doctor. I could post here a lot of websites about your issues, but you know, Internet is Internet, we can't trust everything that's written there.

You're 17, puberty has not ended yet, but if your balls don't drop, you might not be able to produce enough sperm, and that's why it is transparent.

[email protected]
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #9
nklarke
Awesome Poster

nklarke's Forum Picture

Name: N.

Quote:
I'm 17 and I think I'm almost done with puberty but my balls haven't dropped yet! Like my voice changed, hair, everything else but my balls are on the small side and NEVER hang down....and I live in hot and humid ass FLORIDA.

When I'm really hot like after soccer practice my balls hang lower in the sack but the sack is still hugged up tight. Normally and when I'm a little colder my balls are literally half way inside me and the sack is like almost empty.

What do you guys think??? Like from what I see dressing out for soccer I'm the ONLY guy like this on my team
Hi ashdyn:

Cryptorchidism is the failure of one or both testicles to descend into the scrotum.

And I know very well what I'm talking about because I had that !!!

All the doctors checked me didn't realize that until I was like 8 years old. I had my surgery at 10 years old .

Now, it's strange that you have well developed as you'd have lack of testosterone.

The other option is that you have a retractile testicle that may move back and forth between the scrotum and the groin. When the retractile testicle is residing in the groin, it may be easily guided by hand into its proper position in the scrotum the bag of skin hanging behind the penis during a physical examination.

For most boys, the problem of a retractile testicle goes away sometime before or during puberty, the time when an out-of-place testicle moves to its correct location in the scrotum and stays there permanently.

About a quarter of the time, the retractile testicle stays up in the groin and is no longer movable. When this happens, the condition is called an ascending testicle. (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/ret...sticle/DS00742)

When you play soccer and the soccer ball hit your testicles do you feel pain? Because that's a sign that your testicles are there. Before my surgery I didn't have pain there !!!

I'd recommend you to go to a DIFFERENT doctor to ask for an opinion.

If you have some question about my experience, feel free to ask.
Old November 6th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #10
ashdyn
Member++

ashdyn's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nklarke View Post
If you have some question about my experience, feel free to ask.
It's not that they stay all the way up inside my body...mostly they're just hugged up really tight cause my scrotum doesn't hang looser at all. Every once in a while they slip up inside me but always come back down.

About soccer...I try to avoid getting hit in the balls whenever possible lol But it does hurt when I get hit there
Old November 6th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #11
AvMan
Member++

AvMan's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:

Hey dude its probably just that you dont have as bigger balls as some people. Its nothing to be bothered about I dont think. Just remember everyone is different and theres nothing to say that your un-normal. If its really bothering you then yeah go and see a doctor but I appreciate its not the easiest thing to have to do! Good luck

Hey Im Matt, 16, Bi and from the UK. Love talking to people and helping people so PM me!

Join my VT group for Nikon Users

Check out my Flickr and comment on my photos!

Old April 5th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #12
Ben69

Name: Ben

Maybe your sack is just smaller than average which is okay because your dick is all that matters haha. But if your cum is clear maybe it's too hot for your balls and it's killing your sperm so just asks the doctor.
Old April 5th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #13
Brooklyn Nights

Please don't bump old threads.

[email protected]