Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:48 AM   #1
ising

Default Almost raped... three times.

Okay, so I am new to this whole forum thing, so I am sorry if this becomes too long!

So, around the time tenth grade started, I decided to hang out with some kids that were probably NOT the best influence on me. I fell into A LOT of peer pressure because I wanted to be "cool" and of course, I liked this guy, and I thought the only way for him to like me too would be to do everything he did. A few months down the road, the guy and I were dating and I was getting into things like alcohol, partying, sneaking out; the usual bad things that teens got into. Sex was always a big topic for this guy, but I always told him that I wasn't ready for that. Eventually, he broke up with me and I started dating this other guy in the "circle" of bad friends I had. The first night I went out with this guy, my ex found out and told him that I wouldn't "put out". Of course, I didn't find out about any of this until months later. I thought this new guy I was with was much more respecting and nice. Later that night, we decided to make out in the back of his truck. He quickly unbuttoned my pants and told me he had a condom. I told him "no" and buttoned my pants back. He then RE-unbuttoned my pants and at that moment I started to get a little concerned. Before I could say another word, the truck door flew open, and my ex was standing there. He invited us to come into his house to hang out with his brothers and some of my friends. We walked inside and the new guy I was dating and my ex had huge smiles on their faces. I honestly thought everything was going to be alright... I was glad that my ex opened the door on us because it took me out of a very awkward situation. When we got to the bedroom where everyone was hanging out and watching tv, some people got up and left, but most stayed and we talked for a while. Eventually, over the next 30 minutes, more people left until it was only my ex, my current "boyfriend", and one of my other friends. At one point, I noticed that my ex and "boyfriend" stepped outside to talk, and I was the only person left in the room. I stayed inside watching tv for a while and before I knew it, my boyfriend walked back inside and turned off the light and tv. He jumped on the bed and started taking off his clothes and mine. I felt nervous, scared, and almost any other emotion you can think of. I simply told him "no", but he laughed and continued to kiss me and touch me. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door, but the door was looked from the outside somehow. The guy then pushed me back on the bed and told he had a condom and he planned on using it tonight. To this day, I still can't remember every detail, but it seemed to go on forever, finally, one of my ex's brother's burst through the door and started yelling at the guy AND my ex who had apparently been holding the door shut. I grabbed my clothes quickly, and fled from the room with my friend.

A few months later, I found out that my ex and boyfriend had plotted out the entire evening, but it was foiled by the brother. There was rape involved in the plot because my ex knew that I wouldn't "put out" and he wanted to humiliate me for never giving it up to him.

Six months later, I was drugged by a different guy totally unrelated to the previous people I hung out with. Obviously, these people weren't good either, but I had a friend who saw that I was drugged and took me to her home before anything bad could happen... Dodged that bullet again, didn't I?

Well... a year passed and I was a senior in high school. I had great friends, a great life ahead of me, good grades, and several colleges I was deciding from. I had been boyfriend-less for almost a year, and it felt great! The last boyfriend I had also gave me problems, but nothing serious. He was a guy from my theatre class who was very cute and smart and we dated very shortly before I broke it off because I just didn't feel right about him. He tried to kiss me on our second date, and I wanted to take it much slower than that because of the issues I had with guys in the past. He took it kind of hard and we ended things after that. Luckily, he would be graduating from my high school that spring, and I wouldn't have to see him other than in my theatre class. We didn't talk much after that, but I just figured he had cold feelings towards me. Did I care? NOT ONE BIT! Anyway, going back to my senior year... Around October that year, I decided to audition for our fall play. Our closing night happened to be on Halloween and I was really hoping to do something afterwards. (Keep in mind, I hadn't had a drop of alcohol in almost two years, and didn't plan on going anywhere crazy) I had a couple of friends who were thinking about doing something, but nothing was set in stone. I soon received a text from my ex-boyfriend. (last guy I dated) it wasn't surprising, though, because he had been writing me here and there trying to become friends again. I knew he had a girlfriend, so I didn't feel threatened because he seemed like he genuinely wanted to be friends again. Anyway, he had seen the play that night, and wanted to know if I wanted to come to a party with him at his fraternity. I pondered it for a while, but decided to go. I warned him ahead of time that I would not be drinking and he said that wouldn't be a problem at all! A couple of my friends took me to his fraternity and I saw a lot of familiar faces. I suddenly felt more relaxed and looked forward to seeing "an old friend"! My friends asked if I would be alright, and I told them there was nothing to worry about. They dropped me off and went to a party a few blocks over. I ran up to the guy and he introduced me to all of his frat brothers. They all seemed SO excited to meet me. I looked around, but didn't see his girlfriend anywhere. He continued to introduce me to other people I hadn't met and they were all very nice. As the night progressed, he kept going back to the tap to refill his cup with beer. He offered me one, but I politely declined knowing he probably forgot I didn't want to drink anything. Eventually I asked where his girlfriend was, but he said she couldn't make it. A lot of the familiar faces I had recognized earlier were slowly starting to disappear. I had no choice but to hang around the guy because I felt awkward around all of the new people I didn't know. An hour or so passed and he started telling me how he really missed our friendship and that we should do things like this more often. He then took me into the frat house and gave me a beer. I didn't feel like telling him no again, so I just held onto it and pretended to drink it. He then asked me to take a walk with him because he wanted to talk to me about something important that was on his mind. We started walking away from the party along the outskirts of the woods, and he told me that he had feelings for someone else other than his girlfriend. I tried to to tell him that he needed to figure out who he cared for more, or just break up with his girlfriend until he could decide because it wasn't really fair to her. Before I could say anything more, he slapped my beer out of my hand and grabbed me. Honestly, I wasn't sure what was going on. It felt like a hug for a moment, but quickly progressed to his lips on mine. He held me so tight I couldn't breath. I finally pushed away, but he grabbed my arm so tight I actually had a bruise from it the next day. He again pulled me in and kissed me. I slapped him across the face and pushed me on the ground and started taking off his pants. He told me he had waited so long for this moment with me and that he missed me. I started to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth and pinned me to the ground to the point where I could no longer move a muscle. He ripped my skirt off and nearly had his penis inside of me when we heard voices on the hill. He jumped up, still holding my mouth, and pushed me against a wall. It was so dark beside the wall that no one would be able to see us. As soon as the voices diminished, his removed his hands from my arms and I quickly reached for my skirt and pulled it back on. I started to run up the hill, but he chased me and tackled me to the ground again. I could feel the wetness of his penis through my clothes at this point, and I felt sick. He again tried to take my skirt off, but I kicked him back and he rolled down the hill. I jumped up (so happy I was sober!) and took off running up the hill. While I did this, I called my friend and told her to come pick me up ASAP. I knew I had to look a mess when I came back up the the party, but no one acknowledged me... I guess with all of the costumes around it was hard to notice anything like that. I tried to find somewhere to hide until my friend came, but sure enough, I saw him again. We locked eyes, and I ran through the crowd up to the street. He was yelling at me begging me not to leave. He told me he was sorry and didn't want to hurt me. I flipped him off and he charged towards me with clenched fists. I realized what I had done, and I started to panic. When I turned back around toward the street, my friend's car was pulling up. I jumped inside quickly, and we sped off.
The next day he texted me asking how I was doing. I ignored him and other texts I received from him over the next month. He never mentioned anything about what happened that night. I felt gross and violated. How could someone who was supposed to be your friend do something like this to you? Anyway, I got fed up with the texts and responded to him by asking him why he did what he did to me that night. He told me that he had NO idea what I was talking about and that I was crazy for thinking he would do something like that. I told him to f*** off and to never speak to me again. He still tried to write me and I finally sent him a picture of the big bruise he left on my arm. He never responded to the picture and actually stopped responding altogether. To this day, I still see him on occasion when I perform with my band at local restaurants. I try to avoid him, but he always comes up to me and tries to give me a hug after my performances. It's very irritating and makes me feel disgusted that he would pretend to forget everything that happened. I guess I could have called the police that night, but I was too frightened to do it. I just wanted to get away.

I am now a sophomore in college and have a wonderful boyfriend that I have been with for over a year and a half. He knows everything of my past and is a great support. I love him and I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Luckily, nothing like this has happened since starting college, and I am so thankful for that. (I was beginning to think things like this would happen my whole life, but everything's been great) I can't help but be paranoid about things like this happening again. Every time I leave my home i am on the lookout. I am scared when I am alone, but I try not to let it control my life. I try to look at these events as things that made me stronger and more aware of people and my surroundings. I hope that when I post this thread, people won't be afraid to tell me their story. I know when you're raped or almost raped, it becomes hard to trust people. Trust me, I know.... but there are ways to overcome the dark times after things like this, I promise.

Last edited by ising; November 3rd, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
ising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Default Re: Almost raped... three times.

Yeah, I've had close calls like that before too. That really sucks! I'd have called the cops on his ass. Do that if anything like that ever happens again.

What awful friends. See that's why I have none. Lol too many were back stabbers so I told them to f off and now there's none left xcep one that moved away.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3
schoolgirlz

schoolgirlz's Forum Picture

Name: Amy
Wink Re: Almost raped... three times.

I was almost raped once put I called my boyfriend in time. He was very supporting, we were not sexually active at the time and I was a virgin. I wouldn't wanted to have to lose my virginity to the freaky perv because then it wouldn't have been special when I did it with my boyfriend. I'm new to this website too. I signed up like you today.

Last edited by schoolgirlz; April 21st, 2014 at 09:40 PM.
schoolgirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Loner_97
Junior Member+

Loner_97's Forum Picture

Name: Naina

Sorry about that. must be hard. Well I didn't get raped or anything but when I was like small this douche tried to touch me but I ran. But I still get nightmares of me getting raped. it's disturbing actually. makes me cry sometimes too. I feel so awkward in my own skin. But You have had it worse and I admire your strength. trust me.I wouldn't have been able to live to tell the tale. I am really sorry about it thought. No one deserves that.

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=22101Hoping to find some answers... and ready to talk about anything!
Loner_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #5
johndoe1112
Member++

johndoe1112's Forum Picture

Name: john

Quote:
Originally Posted by ising View Post
Okay, so I am new to this whole forum thing, so I am sorry if this becomes too long!

So, around the time tenth grade started, I decided to hang out with some kids that were probably NOT the best influence on me. I fell into A LOT of peer pressure because I wanted to be "cool" and of course, I liked this guy, and I thought the only way for him to like me too would be to do everything he did. A few months down the road, the guy and I were dating and I was getting into things like alcohol, partying, sneaking out; the usual bad things that teens got into. Sex was always a big topic for this guy, but I always told him that I wasn't ready for that. Eventually, he broke up with me and I started dating this other guy in the "circle" of bad friends I had. The first night I went out with this guy, my ex found out and told him that I wouldn't "put out". Of course, I didn't find out about any of this until months later. I thought this new guy I was with was much more respecting and nice. Later that night, we decided to make out in the back of his truck. He quickly unbuttoned my pants and told me he had a condom. I told him "no" and buttoned my pants back. He then RE-unbuttoned my pants and at that moment I started to get a little concerned. Before I could say another word, the truck door flew open, and my ex was standing there. He invited us to come into his house to hang out with his brothers and some of my friends. We walked inside and the new guy I was dating and my ex had huge smiles on their faces. I honestly thought everything was going to be alright... I was glad that my ex opened the door on us because it took me out of a very awkward situation. When we got to the bedroom where everyone was hanging out and watching tv, some people got up and left, but most stayed and we talked for a while. Eventually, over the next 30 minutes, more people left until it was only my ex, my current "boyfriend", and one of my other friends. At one point, I noticed that my ex and "boyfriend" stepped outside to talk, and I was the only person left in the room. I stayed inside watching tv for a while and before I knew it, my boyfriend walked back inside and turned off the light and tv. He jumped on the bed and started taking off his clothes and mine. I felt nervous, scared, and almost any other emotion you can think of. I simply told him "no", but he laughed and continued to kiss me and touch me. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door, but the door was looked from the outside somehow. The guy then pushed me back on the bed and told he had a condom and he planned on using it tonight. To this day, I still can't remember every detail, but it seemed to go on forever, finally, one of my ex's brother's burst through the door and started yelling at the guy AND my ex who had apparently been holding the door shut. I grabbed my clothes quickly, and fled from the room with my friend.

A few months later, I found out that my ex and boyfriend had plotted out the entire evening, but it was foiled by the brother. There was rape involved in the plot because my ex knew that I wouldn't "put out" and he wanted to humiliate me for never giving it up to him.

Six months later, I was drugged by a different guy totally unrelated to the previous people I hung out with. Obviously, these people weren't good either, but I had a friend who saw that I was drugged and took me to her home before anything bad could happen... Dodged that bullet again, didn't I?

Well... a year passed and I was a senior in high school. I had great friends, a great life ahead of me, good grades, and several colleges I was deciding from. I had been boyfriend-less for almost a year, and it felt great! The last boyfriend I had also gave me problems, but nothing serious. He was a guy from my theatre class who was very cute and smart and we dated very shortly before I broke it off because I just didn't feel right about him. He tried to kiss me on our second date, and I wanted to take it much slower than that because of the issues I had with guys in the past. He took it kind of hard and we ended things after that. Luckily, he would be graduating from my high school that spring, and I wouldn't have to see him other than in my theatre class. We didn't talk much after that, but I just figured he had cold feelings towards me. Did I care? NOT ONE BIT! Anyway, going back to my senior year... Around October that year, I decided to audition for our fall play. Our closing night happened to be on Halloween and I was really hoping to do something afterwards. (Keep in mind, I hadn't had a drop of alcohol in almost two years, and didn't plan on going anywhere crazy) I had a couple of friends who were thinking about doing something, but nothing was set in stone. I soon received a text from my ex-boyfriend. (last guy I dated) it wasn't surprising, though, because he had been writing me here and there trying to become friends again. I knew he had a girlfriend, so I didn't feel threatened because he seemed like he genuinely wanted to be friends again. Anyway, he had seen the play that night, and wanted to know if I wanted to come to a party with him at his fraternity. I pondered it for a while, but decided to go. I warned him ahead of time that I would not be drinking and he said that wouldn't be a problem at all! A couple of my friends took me to his fraternity and I saw a lot of familiar faces. I suddenly felt more relaxed and looked forward to seeing "an old friend"! My friends asked if I would be alright, and I told them there was nothing to worry about. They dropped me off and went to a party a few blocks over. I ran up to the guy and he introduced me to all of his frat brothers. They all seemed SO excited to meet me. I looked around, but didn't see his girlfriend anywhere. He continued to introduce me to other people I hadn't met and they were all very nice. As the night progressed, he kept going back to the tap to refill his cup with beer. He offered me one, but I politely declined knowing he probably forgot I didn't want to drink anything. Eventually I asked where his girlfriend was, but he said she couldn't make it. A lot of the familiar faces I had recognized earlier were slowly starting to disappear. I had no choice but to hang around the guy because I felt awkward around all of the new people I didn't know. An hour or so passed and he started telling me how he really missed our friendship and that we should do things like this more often. He then took me into the frat house and gave me a beer. I didn't feel like telling him no again, so I just held onto it and pretended to drink it. He then asked me to take a walk with him because he wanted to talk to me about something important that was on his mind. We started walking away from the party along the outskirts of the woods, and he told me that he had feelings for someone else other than his girlfriend. I tried to to tell him that he needed to figure out who he cared for more, or just break up with his girlfriend until he could decide because it wasn't really fair to her. Before I could say anything more, he slapped my beer out of my hand and grabbed me. Honestly, I wasn't sure what was going on. It felt like a hug for a moment, but quickly progressed to his lips on mine. He held me so tight I couldn't breath. I finally pushed away, but he grabbed my arm so tight I actually had a bruise from it the next day. He again pulled me in and kissed me. I slapped him across the face and pushed me on the ground and started taking off his pants. He told me he had waited so long for this moment with me and that he missed me. I started to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth and pinned me to the ground to the point where I could no longer move a muscle. He ripped my skirt off and nearly had his penis inside of me when we heard voices on the hill. He jumped up, still holding my mouth, and pushed me against a wall. It was so dark beside the wall that no one would be able to see us. As soon as the voices diminished, his removed his hands from my arms and I quickly reached for my skirt and pulled it back on. I started to run up the hill, but he chased me and tackled me to the ground again. I could feel the wetness of his penis through my clothes at this point, and I felt sick. He again tried to take my skirt off, but I kicked him back and he rolled down the hill. I jumped up (so happy I was sober!) and took off running up the hill. While I did this, I called my friend and told her to come pick me up ASAP. I knew I had to look a mess when I came back up the the party, but no one acknowledged me... I guess with all of the costumes around it was hard to notice anything like that. I tried to find somewhere to hide until my friend came, but sure enough, I saw him again. We locked eyes, and I ran through the crowd up to the street. He was yelling at me begging me not to leave. He told me he was sorry and didn't want to hurt me. I flipped him off and he charged towards me with clenched fists. I realized what I had done, and I started to panic. When I turned back around toward the street, my friend's car was pulling up. I jumped inside quickly, and we sped off.
The next day he texted me asking how I was doing. I ignored him and other texts I received from him over the next month. He never mentioned anything about what happened that night. I felt gross and violated. How could someone who was supposed to be your friend do something like this to you? Anyway, I got fed up with the texts and responded to him by asking him why he did what he did to me that night. He told me that he had NO idea what I was talking about and that I was crazy for thinking he would do something like that. I told him to f*** off and to never speak to me again. He still tried to write me and I finally sent him a picture of the big bruise he left on my arm. He never responded to the picture and actually stopped responding altogether. To this day, I still see him on occasion when I perform with my band at local restaurants. I try to avoid him, but he always comes up to me and tries to give me a hug after my performances. It's very irritating and makes me feel disgusted that he would pretend to forget everything that happened. I guess I could have called the police that night, but I was too frightened to do it. I just wanted to get away.

I am now a sophomore in college and have a wonderful boyfriend that I have been with for over a year and a half. He knows everything of my past and is a great support. I love him and I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Luckily, nothing like this has happened since starting college, and I am so thankful for that. (I was beginning to think things like this would happen my whole life, but everything's been great) I can't help but be paranoid about things like this happening again. Every time I leave my home i am on the lookout. I am scared when I am alone, but I try not to let it control my life. I try to look at these events as things that made me stronger and more aware of people and my surroundings. I hope that when I post this thread, people won't be afraid to tell me their story. I know when you're raped or almost raped, it becomes hard to trust people. Trust me, I know.... but there are ways to overcome the dark times after things like this, I promise.
if that keeps happening to you buy a taser or some sap gloves and when they try to go after you beat the shit out of them because if there trying to do that to you then there trying to do that to other women and i bet you they will never ever try to rape another girl
johndoe1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #6
Henry VIII

Henry VIII's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolgirlz View Post
I was almost raped once put I called my boyfriend in time. He was very supporting, we were not sexually active at the time and I was a virgin. I wouldn't wanted to have to lose my virginity to the freaky perv because then it wouldn't have been special when I did it with my boyfriend. I'm new to this website too. I signed up like you today. Another similar website to this one is TeenHelp.org
I am so sorry to hear that Amy. That is horrible, it brought tears to my eyes. I am so, so very sorry. Nobody, nobody & especially someone as lovely as you should have go through that. Again, I am sorry!
Henry VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #7
Henry VIII

Henry VIII's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ising View Post

I am so, so, so sorry to hear that. Nobody shoul be sexually & physically abused. I am sorry. I cried reading you journey. You have my support, friendship & greatest respect for you. I am so impressed that after a horrible & denegrating experience you can still smile. I am throughly impressed.
Henry VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #8
Dark Unicorn
Member+

Dark Unicorn's Forum Picture

Name: Chiedza

I admire both yours and Amy's bravery.It must be hard to get over something so horrible and I'm so sorry two beautiful people like you guys had to go through that.I hope you get the love and happiness you deserve(which is,like,unfathomable by the way).

Check out my blog by typing "grungeverse" into your search engine.(sorry had to delete the link because this site showed up on my blog and I'd rather keep thar private!)
Dark Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote