Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old October 26th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #1
skittles_was_here
Banned

Name: skittles
Default abuse at the age of 5

this doesn't have a complete point, and i don't know how long it'll be, but i just need to get some stuff out there.

when i was 4, i got a baby sister, and i was so happy to have a sibling, but soon after...her dad burned our house down. we all got out and my mom took my half-sister to go live with my grand parents, while i went to my dads (my mom and dad split when i was little). about a year later, my mom got a boyfriend, who she loved and i hated. a little while later, i was now 5 years old, my mom's bf Justin started to get mad at me all the time. he then started hitting me and since i was 5, i didnt do much, so he continued to hit me. this abuse went on to the age of 12, but theres some other stuff i have to say first.

at the age of 9 in 3rd grade i started going to the counselor at my school. eventually she called my mom, who told my now step-dad, who hit, kicked, slapped, and choked me for it. after that i stopped going to my daily meetings with the counselor. i began to isolate myself from my family and friends, preffered being alone. at age 11, i had met a guy, i didn't know what love was yet but i was sure this was it (stupid me). he was 13 and the nicest guy i knew, the abuse was still happening but this boy(shane) understood.

shane asked me out, but i had told him no because i didnt know how to date a boy yet. we were on the phone (i was using my dads phone) and shane told me he would kill himself if i said no. now i was crying and begging for him not to, but still saying no for the same reason. suddenly there was a scream and a thump, i stayed on the phone for a while longer, listening to the muffled crying of his mom. shane was dead with slits on his wrists.

the abuse had gotten worse as well, my step dad had now also sprained my ankle and choked me to the point of passing out. i had silently endured it for 7 years (i was now 12) when something big happened. my stepdad had raped my sister. he's now in jail for 12 years.sorry, outof room
skittles_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #2
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Default Re: abuse at the age of 5

I'm so sorry you had to endure that and that your sister had to have him do that to her as well. What a sick BF. You aren't the only one, other people have went thru the same thing. That's something I've learnt, I use to think I was the only one but I slowly learnt I wasn't alone and it wasn't my fault.

And of course people never understand why you didn't just tell some one or leave, well they haven'tlived it. They ddon't know what its like, they didn't feel what you did. It isn't that simple, I know.

I hope things are better now? And don't let anyone try to tell you any of it was your fault or that you should have done this or that. Like I said they don't live it so they don't understand it.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #3
skittles_was_here
Banned

thank you. and i agree, they haven't lived it. the abuse is gone now, but my sister is still trying to get over it and it's been a year and a half since it happened. my dad tells me a lot that it's my fault, and i should've told someone. i did, the counselor in 3rd grade, it didnt work so well. im now getting bullied badly inschool, but they don't know what happened to me, if they did they'd stop right?

i'm bi and i live with my dad and his girlfriend who are both homophobic (though they deny it), life is still hell, but you learn to live with it.

Last edited by skittles_was_here; November 14th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old October 26th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Miserabilia
Our Bipolar Friends

Miserabilia's Forum Picture

Name: dan/johnny foreigner/cheesee

woww thats pretty... terrible. So sorry you had to go through all that. I honestly don't know what to say. ):
I hope someone will be there for you one day. PM me if you need to talk k

shout at the world because the world doesn't love you

lower yourself because you know that you have to.
Miserabilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #5
skittles_was_here
Banned

i would love to pm you, but i have to geet 100 posts first.
Old November 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #6
phill1
Member+

Name: phil

I feel so sorry for you glad its all over now and you ok

hope he has a bad time in jail
how old are you now
PM me if you need to talk
phill1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #7
Derryck
Banned

Name: Derryck
Location: in the spiritual everywhere. Its right next to the spiritual nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittles_was_here View Post
this doesn't have a complete point, and i don't know how long it'll be, but i just need to get some stuff out there.

when i was 4, i got a baby sister, and i was so happy to have a sibling, but soon after...her dad burned our house down. we all got out and my mom took my half-sister to go live with my grand parents, while i went to my dads (my mom and dad split when i was little). about a year later, my mom got a boyfriend, who she loved and i hated. a little while later, i was now 5 years old, my mom's bf Justin started to get mad at me all the time. he then started hitting me and since i was 5, i didnt do much, so he continued to hit me. this abuse went on to the age of 12, but theres some other stuff i have to say first.

at the age of 9 in 3rd grade i started going to the counselor at my school. eventually she called my mom, who told my now step-dad, who hit, kicked, slapped, and choked me for it. after that i stopped going to my daily meetings with the counselor. i began to isolate myself from my family and friends, preffered being alone. at age 11, i had met a guy, i didn't know what love was yet but i was sure this was it (stupid me). he was 13 and the nicest guy i knew, the abuse was still happening but this boy(shane) understood.

shane asked me out, but i had told him no because i didnt know how to date a boy yet. we were on the phone (i was using my dads phone) and shane told me he would kill himself if i said no. now i was crying and begging for him not to, but still saying no for the same reason. suddenly there was a scream and a thump, i stayed on the phone for a while longer, listening to the muffled crying of his mom. shane was dead with slits on his wrists.

the abuse had gotten worse as well, my step dad had now also sprained my ankle and choked me to the point of passing out. i had silently endured it for 7 years (i was now 12) when something big happened. my stepdad had raped my sister. he's now in jail for 12 years.sorry, outof room
How long has your mother known about this but didn't do diddlysquat about it because she "loved him"? It makes me sick............ just sick!! Ugh, I'm so sorry I didn't look at this before. The next time I call you your mother had better not be the one who answers because I WON'T be able to control myself.

(panting) (panting) (panting) Sorry, that felt good. That should not have happened to you, you're waaay too sweet. Gaaaaah! But I could have been more help to you than that!

Last edited by Derryck; November 13th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Derryck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #8
skittles_was_here
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derryck View Post
How long has your mother known about this but didn't do diddlysquat about it because she "loved him"? It makes me sick............ just sick!! Ugh, I'm so sorry I didn't look at this before. The next time I call you your mother had better not be the one who answers because I WON'T be able to control myself.

(panting) (panting) (panting) Sorry, that felt good. That should not have happened to you, you're waaay too sweet. Gaaaaah! But I could have been more help to you than that!
derryck...thank you, for caring so much about me. please don't yell at who ever is on the phone when you call though cause that's my stepmom, she wasnt really around when justin (my step father) did this to me.

you diid help me derryck, you still are just by being there for me. you shouldn't worry too much, i'm sort of used to it now. i just need you to be there for me, that's the best thing you can do to help right now.
Old November 14th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #9
Derryck
Banned

Name: Derryck
Location: in the spiritual everywhere. Its right next to the spiritual nowhere.

Quote:
derryck...thank you, for caring so much about me. please don't yell at who ever is on the phone when you call though cause that's my stepmom, she wasnt really around when justin (my step father) did this to me.

you diid help me derryck, you still are just by being there for me. you shouldn't worry too much, i'm sort of used to it now. i just need you to be there for me, that's the best thing you can do to help right now.
You mean this is still happening?
Derryck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #10
skittles_was_here
Banned

well yes and no, now that my step dad is gone me and my dad get in a lot of fights and he'll hit/throw/push me occasionally, but it's not that bad. and i still get depressed from time to time from the abuse at such a young age.
Old November 15th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #11
Col.Snoopy

Col.Snoopy's Forum Picture

Name: Solence

Wow, that's pretty tough... I wish I could help. :/
Col.Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #12
skittles_was_here
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.Snoopy View Post
Wow, that's pretty tough... I wish I could help. :/
it does get a little tough sometimes, but you get used to it, especially over 8 years
Old November 15th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #13
theatreguy

Name: Craig

Quote:
well yes and no, now that my step dad is gone me and my dad get in a lot of fights and he'll hit/throw/push me occasionally, but it's not that bad. and i still get depressed from time to time from the abuse at such a young age.
NO.

It IS "that bad"!

You should not be hit.

You should not be thrown.

You should not be pushed.

This is abuse and you need to tell someone. Someone who can do something about it.

14 (w00t!) Male. Craig. (Shy, but working on it.)

Pretty sure I'm totally gay, but I don't think anyone who knows me knows. Unsure about when/how//where to 'come out' - suggestions welcome!
theatreguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #14
Synyster Shadows
Banned

Name: Andrew

I'm so sorry this happened/happens to you, Skittles. I really wish there was some way I could help stop them. Just know that I'm always open ears. You can always talk to me about it. I wish I could help. Just hold on. One day, it'll be ok.
Synyster Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #15
RageOverGames

Name: Andy

im really sorry that actually made me cry
RageOverGames is offline   Reply With Quote