Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 10th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

VictoriaGotaSecret's Forum Picture

Name: Victoria/Tori
Default stuck...sorta...

I'm stuck. i have a day picked out for when I'd like to 'go' but part of me is still stuck wondering about how people will be affected and the things that could happen in my future if i don't commit.
I'm not asking for help to become unstuck so i do it, i need to clear my head...of the constant negative thoughts that are in it.

I'm sorry for not being detailed or anything but I need help. My thoughts are taking me hostage and I don't know what to do anymore. I can't fight them back. I just need a clear head.

Oh well. Whatever. Nevermind.

If you think of where people stand, in the light on earth...think of my world as a black hole, no light, just a vacuum that sucks me deeper and deeper every second from the point of conception until death. That is my life and just like a black hole, its not possible to escape.

pm or vm me

Last edited by VictoriaGotaSecret; September 10th, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
VictoriaGotaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2
eeee
Junior Member+

Default Re: stuck...sorta...

Hi! I recognized your username and remembered that I've talked to you before in the past.

I'm begging you... please, please, please don't do anything to hurt yourself. Nobody should ever kill themselves. Nobody deserves it. Even if you don't think he would, he absolutely would. Your parents, your friends, even people that barely know you would be hurt and for a long time. Someone I knew took her life almost a year ago and it affected a ton of people.

You mentioned that you had a little brother. He would miss you unbelievably. Your little brother looks up to you. At least stay for him.

If you need to PM, I would be more than happy to do so.
eeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeee View Post
Hi! I recognized your username and remembered that I've talked to you before in the past.

I'm begging you... please, please, please don't do anything to hurt yourself. Nobody should ever kill themselves. Nobody deserves it. Even if you don't think he would, he absolutely would. Your parents, your friends, even people that barely know you would be hurt and for a long time. Someone I knew took her life almost a year ago and it affected a ton of people.

You mentioned that you had a little brother. He would miss you unbelievably. Your little brother looks up to you. At least stay for him.

If you need to PM, I would be more than happy to do so.
You recognize me? Did you change your username or something? sorry I have a shit memory.

and sorry if I'm asking you more than I'm revealing but where did the thing about my brother come from?

If you think of where people stand, in the light on earth...think of my world as a black hole, no light, just a vacuum that sucks me deeper and deeper every second from the point of conception until death. That is my life and just like a black hole, its not possible to escape.

pm or vm me
Old September 10th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #4
eeee
Junior Member+

LOL, my username is just really hard to remember. No biggie.

I don't mind being asked more than revealed to at all. It was about a concussion.
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #5
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

Quote:
LOL, my username is just really hard to remember. No biggie.

I don't mind being asked more than revealed to at all. It was about a concussion.
no, your username isn't hard to remember, i really have a shit memory.

i think both of my brother could care less if i were gone. they'd like it...me not being around.

pm or vm me
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #6
eeee
Junior Member+

I can swear to you that that's NOT the case. I have 2 little siblings. I've been sure that they'd be happier without me, but after a custody change, I don't see them as often. They've missed me and grown closer to me since then.

They love you. They'd miss you terribly. It's so hard to lose an older sibling.

Last edited by eeee; December 25th, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #7
whywontthiswork
Banned

Name: Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaGotaSecret View Post
I'm stuck. i have a day picked out for when I'd like to 'go' but part of me is still stuck wondering about how people will be affected and the things that could happen in my future if i don't commit.
I'm not asking for help to become unstuck so i do it, i need to clear my head...of the constant negative thoughts that are in it.

I'm sorry for not being detailed or anything but I need help. My thoughts are taking me hostage and I don't know what to do anymore. I can't fight them back. I just need a clear head.
Please dont kill yourself it doesnt help, i know for experience and all it ended up doing was hurting the love of my life... i used to cut as well so she started... i didnt know until she called me one day saying that she had to leave me and earth forever i begged her not to but she killed herself... Please dont!!! Vm me if you need to ok?
whywontthiswork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #8
Plasma
Nice Poster

Plasma's Forum Picture

Name: Logan

Quote:
no, your username isn't hard to remember, i really have a shit memory.

i think both of my brother could care less if i were gone. they'd like it...me not being around.
That isn't true. No matter how much you think your life sucks and how much you want to end it, every person that you've ever met will be affected dearly by it. I PROMISE you, if you stick through it, it will all get better and you will be so happy that you didn't end it before. You'll be able to go on and enjoy a nice life. Keep your head up, don't give up. Give the world the middle finger if you need to!

9:34 PM [Megido] cupcake duct tape is especially kinky
9:34 PM [Megido] i have some
Plasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #9
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

Quote:
they love you. They'd miss you terribly. It's so hard to lose an older sibling.
but they wont miss me and they dont love me. when i'm gone they won't have to worry about someone being over their shoulder all the time, they'll be at peace with all the bad stuff that went on between us. they won't worry about those things and more when i'm gone.

pm or vm me
Old September 11th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #10
Blood
Banned

Name: Jess

Quote:

Hi.

I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but suicide is NEVER the answer. There are people in this world who care about you. There are people who love you. You are unique and original, you cannot be replaced. I don't know why you picked a day to commit it, because I know you're strong enough to realize that that isn't the answer.

Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy doing? If you don't, I HIGHLY recommend you find something you love. This will help so much with helping to get rid of the negative thoughts and clearing your head, trust me. It can be reading, music, running, drawing, chess...it just needs to be something you're passionate about.

I hope this helps. I'm here if you need to talk/vent/rant about anything.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #11
eeee
Junior Member+

Quote:
but they wont miss me and they dont love me. when i'm gone they won't have to worry about someone being over their shoulder all the time, they'll be at peace with all the bad stuff that went on between us. they won't worry about those things and more when i'm gone.
They absolutely will miss you. No matter how you guys have gotten along, they will miss you. And they will for years to come.
Old September 11th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #12
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood View Post
Hi.

I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but suicide is NEVER the answer. There are people in this world who care about you. There are people who love you. You are unique and original, you cannot be replaced. I don't know why you picked a day to commit it, because I know you're strong enough to realize that that isn't the answer.

Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy doing? If you don't, I HIGHLY recommend you find something you love. This will help so much with helping to get rid of the negative thoughts and clearing your head, trust me. It can be reading, music, running, drawing, chess...it just needs to be something you're passionate about.

I hope this helps. I'm here if you need to talk/vent/rant about anything.
I picked a day because I don't want to be sitting here doing nothing. If I make it there I did something and by then I'll be ready and know what I'm doing, hopefully.

I like writing but it just makes me think a lot about everything and it drives me deeper. I don' really care for anything else, even playing video games, its just in the moment then once I put everything down the thoughts all come back.

pm or vm me
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #13
eeee
Junior Member+

Try writing. One of my friends absolutely loves writing. Use it as a healthy outlet. Share what you write on here, I love creative people and I'd love to read what you write.
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #14
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

Quote:
Try writing. One of my friends absolutely loves writing. Use it as a healthy outlet. Share what you write on here, I love creative people and I'd love to read what you write.
my writing is depressing and you don't want to know what goes on in my head

pm or vm me
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #15
eeee
Junior Member+

Quote:
my writing is depressing and you don't want to know what goes on in my head
Of course I do! It'd help me figure out what you're thinking, and like I said, I love creative people.
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #16
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

*may trigger*

i feel like tearing my arm apart. i just feel the urge cut as deep as i can. being at school made it worse because i couldn't and i had to hold back.

pm or vm me

Last edited by VictoriaGotaSecret; September 12th, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #17
eeee
Junior Member+

Why do you feel the need to cut? I want to understand your situation.
Old September 12th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #18
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

thats a long story

pm or vm me
Old September 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #19
eeee
Junior Member+

I'm more than happy to hear it.
Old September 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #20
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

Please, please, don't do it. I know it doesn't seem like it right now but you mean so much to so many people, maybe you think your parents don't care but they do, they raised you and it takes a lot of love to commit to something like raising a child. Your brothers, I see mentioned? They maybe don't seem like they like you but that's because they're just being kids and people, you don't realize how much they look up to and admire you, they tease you because they wish they could be like you. If you're bullied in school, it's because of jealousy. Please, rethink and rethink again what you're doing, consider what will happen and how many people will miss you and love you even more.

val
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote