Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 18th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #1
ThisGuyKnows

Question Girls: Have you had sex (BE HONEST)

Okay, this is similar to my older thread where I pointed out that I was seeing young teens claiming they have toys. Well now I have another question about things girls have been saying. I can believe girls 15 and up having sex, but there are a lot of 13-14 that claim they are doing it as well. I am 14, and don't know anyone doing it. Maybe the odd one person, but I am shocked by how many girls are claiming this. Even saying they started at 11 or something. Even other girls are shocked by this. Can you please be honest with your answer, theres no point in lying, it doesn't make you look cool. Or it will even make another young person think its normal, and they will go off and do it when its not. Thanks girls, I just want a straight answer on this.

Last edited by ThisGuyKnows; July 18th, 2013 at 09:15 PM. Reason: People wern't understanding the title.
ThisGuyKnows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2
Troy35216
Awesome Poster

Troy35216's Forum Picture

Name: Troy
Default Re: Girls: Have you 'Tango'd' (BE HONEST)

I spend half my time on urban dictionary cuz of this site. I never heard of "posh wank" or "soggy biscuit" till i saw them on posts here. Now I can add "tango'd" to the list. scuse me while I go look it up.

okay all i could find was Towel Tango.
"The dance performed under a towel, most commonly seen at the Beach, or in a changing room, when getting changed under the towel to hide as much skin as possible."
but based on the actual question instead of just the subject I'm guessing it's some kind of sex act. I know we're not allowed to give tips and stuff but what about definitions? what the heck is tangoing? can only girls do it? is it done TO them or BY them? does it have something to do with tampons? they both start with "ta". idk. i'm dumb about this stuff obviously

it's not a phase dammit!

Last edited by Troy35216; July 18th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.
Troy35216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3
Calum mcewan 15
Member+

Calum mcewan 15's Forum Picture

Name: Calum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy35216 View Post
I spend half my time on urban dictionary cuz of this site. I never heard of "posh wank" or "soggy biscuit" till i saw them on posts here. Now I can add "tango'd" to the list. scuse me while I go look it up.
Lol me too

15 years old ,straight, pm me i wil talk about anything i will accept any friend requests
Calum mcewan 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #4
ThisGuyKnows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy35216 View Post

okay all i could find was Towel Tango.
"The dance performed under a towel, most commonly seen at the Beach, or in a changing room, when getting changed under the towel to hide as much skin as possible."
but based on the actual question instead of just the subject I'm guessing it's some kind of sex act. I know we're not allowed to give tips and stuff but what about definitions? what the heck is tangoing? can only girls do it? is it done TO them or BY them? does it have something to do with tampons? they both start with "ta". idk. i'm dumb about this stuff obviously
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum mcewan 15 View Post
Lol me too
I was using it as a derogatory term for sex.....changed the title.
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #5
Infamous Eric

Name: Eric
Default Re: Girls: Have you had sex (BE HONEST)

I bet a lot of people on here are full of it.
Infamous Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #6
Sara97

Sara97's Forum Picture

I have to say I haven't...for the longest time growing up I was certain that I wouldn't have sex till I got married. It was just a no brainer...but of course then I got older and realized eehhhh I'm not gonna make it that long hahaha but ad of right now, I'm still a virgin.
Sara97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #7
SammyG17
Member+

SammyG17's Forum Picture

Name: Sammy

I was under the impression that the site was originally designed as a support group for persons who have been abused. That itself is a hard subject, and although not all the stories on here in these sections are of abuse, it stands to reason that the average age of penetrative sex is young. (I'm not saying they are 100% linked, but some connection can be made about some of the posters.)

Kids are growing up younger and younger. I had a chance to watch over a 5th (american) grade class last school year, and they were asking me more adult questions. the average ages were 10-12. The current "young" generation (basically anyone 5-32) has had access to an invention called the world wide web. The amount of information stored, and read on a daily basis on the web is utterly staggering. Think about the 90's, if you were old enough to remember, or at least the stories you've heard. The internet was young, so places like the smithsonian had websites dedicated to factual information. TV shows like the magic school bus, wishbone, 321 contact, and bill nye (or beakman's world) were on. Learning about sex, masturbation, the birds and the bees, etc, was up to parents, friends, and occasionally the crazy relative.

Things happened, kids still had sex early, but it wasn't spoken of as openly. Fast forward to today, when you have the net, and tv that certainly isn't as education friendly (really dora? hola? psh) and kids are exposed to A LOT of things earlier. It doesn't take a crazy relative, a parent, or a friend anymore. The whole kit and kaboodle, right there in front of you, in full glorious color/3d and the pictures...or videos...

But along with the hyper exposure, there are safe havens, like virtual teen. Where people who have had experiences (abuse) and not (choice) can share stories. maybe if just one person has a similar experience, that person won't commit suicide. Maybe that one person who had sex with a neighbor at 10, met someone to talk to and realized it wasn't his fault. And the biggest lynchpin in this whole situation is the anonymity of it. You can be whoever you want to be online. For some people, that means being able to open up and share experiences. For others, that might be creating stories, or an intricate web of lies.

Either way, if someone gets some help out of it, the end does justify the means.

For me, I'm open about anything. I was initiated into sex young. It was my choice. I do not regret it, I don't hold any animosity towards the people who did it, and I would do it all over again if I was given the choice. For me it was loving, bonding, and an utterly amazing thing. I'm not sharing to be cool. I have no intentions of seeming more grown up. I share, so that maybe someone else will realize that its ok to open up here.

Besides, this is the internet. Anyone can be anything, so everything you read, take with a grain of salt.

If you have a question, ask me! But be direct with it. I'm brutally honest, so if you "beat around the bush" I may not understand what you are asking.

Nerds - We will take over the world

Want to know more PM me! I'll answer any question.
SammyG17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #8
ThisGuyKnows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG16 View Post
I was under the impression that the site was originally designed as a support group for persons who have been abused. That itself is a hard subject, and although not all the stories on here in these sections are of abuse, it stands to reason that the average age of penetrative sex is young. (I'm not saying they are 100% linked, but some connection can be made about some of the posters.)

Kids are growing up younger and younger. I had a chance to watch over a 5th (american) grade class last school year, and they were asking me more adult questions. the average ages were 10-12. The current "young" generation (basically anyone 5-32) has had access to an invention called the world wide web. The amount of information stored, and read on a daily basis on the web is utterly staggering. Think about the 90's, if you were old enough to remember, or at least the stories you've heard. The internet was young, so places like the smithsonian had websites dedicated to factual information. TV shows like the magic school bus, wishbone, 321 contact, and bill nye (or beakman's world) were on. Learning about sex, masturbation, the birds and the bees, etc, was up to parents, friends, and occasionally the crazy relative.

Things happened, kids still had sex early, but it wasn't spoken of as openly. Fast forward to today, when you have the net, and tv that certainly isn't as education friendly (really dora? hola? psh) and kids are exposed to A LOT of things earlier. It doesn't take a crazy relative, a parent, or a friend anymore. The whole kit and kaboodle, right there in front of you, in full glorious color/3d and the pictures...or videos...

But along with the hyper exposure, there are safe havens, like virtual teen. Where people who have had experiences (abuse) and not (choice) can share stories. maybe if just one person has a similar experience, that person won't commit suicide. Maybe that one person who had sex with a neighbor at 10, met someone to talk to and realized it wasn't his fault. And the biggest lynchpin in this whole situation is the anonymity of it. You can be whoever you want to be online. For some people, that means being able to open up and share experiences. For others, that might be creating stories, or an intricate web of lies.

Either way, if someone gets some help out of it, the end does justify the means.

For me, I'm open about anything. I was initiated into sex young. It was my choice. I do not regret it, I don't hold any animosity towards the people who did it, and I would do it all over again if I was given the choice. For me it was loving, bonding, and an utterly amazing thing. I'm not sharing to be cool. I have no intentions of seeming more grown up. I share, so that maybe someone else will realize that its ok to open up here.

Besides, this is the internet. Anyone can be anything, so everything you read, take with a grain of salt.
Wow, that was an amazing post, answers everything. Thanks, I understand a lot more nappreciate you sharing.
Old July 19th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #9
ThisGuyKnows

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie_k View Post
haha a straight answer huh? so nothing about playing with other girls then? lol

ok sry funny mood today... first had sex when i was 11 it wasn't like this was my earliest sexual experience though it took a little while to get there. i think its important to keep in mind doing it at 11 doesn't mean it was happening every day just that it happened.
Lol, I see what you did there. Good one. Also thanks for the answer.
Old July 19th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #10
Sydneyy
Junior Member+

Sydneyy's Forum Picture

Name: Sydney

I haven't had sex yet. Haven't found the right guy. Plus I'm not all that ready
Sydneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #11
Levityler101

Levityler101's Forum Picture

Name: Levi

I'm 14. And I have weird and rather uncomfortable feelings for this girl I've known since kindergarten. I think she might feel the same. I feel love and maybe even… sexual urgeWhat should I do? Please help me! Also she is shy. And lastly she is really cute. PLEASE HELP ME!
I really Need help. What should I say help me
Levityler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:25 AM   #12
Jenny13

Jenny13's Forum Picture

Name: Jenny

The first time I had "sex" I was 11. I put it in parenthesis because it was just one of my guy friends putting his penis in me and experimenting.... There was no real mental connection.... It just felt good...
Jenny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:41 AM   #13
AyVannah

AyVannah's Forum Picture

Name: Ash

17 and still a virgin proud of it!

~Ashy-chan~
Just keep smiling...It will be okay...
Bisexual and proud

Trip forward, fall into a big fluffy pillow, and whatever you do, DO NOT SUFFOCATE!
AyVannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:43 AM   #14
ValerieR10

ValerieR10's Forum Picture

Name: Valerie Rodriguez

lol im 13, so im virgin :3
ValerieR10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:30 PM   #15
Obey jay

Obey jay's Forum Picture

Name: Jessica

I'm 16 turning seventeen in August but I'm not a virgin. But there's alot saying they did either they got raped,Or wanting to grow up faster then normal,To much freedom.Or pressured.My opinion is that's nasty if your 14or under having sex.But yeah there it is.
Obey jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:50 PM   #16
TonyBig

Name: Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara97 View Post
I have to say I haven't...for the longest time growing up I was certain that I wouldn't have sex till I got married. It was just a no brainer...but of course then I got older and realized eehhhh I'm not gonna make it that long hahaha but ad of right now, I'm still a virgin.

TonyBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #17
cheerbaby13
Junior Member+

cheerbaby13's Forum Picture

Name: Jenna

just before i turned 11
cheerbaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:25 AM   #18
xXx_Seventy_xXx
Junior Member+

Name: Daynon

Does giving a cousin a blow job count?
xXx_Seventy_xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:32 AM   #19
xXx_Seventy_xXx
Junior Member+

Name: Daynon

Jk, I'm 14 and sadly still a virgin
xXx_Seventy_xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:40 AM   #20
Obey jay

Obey jay's Forum Picture

Name: Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx_Seventy_xXx View Post
Jk, I'm 14 and sadly still a virgin
Why are you not happy about that!?
Obey jay is offline   Reply With Quote