Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty For Girls
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old July 13th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #1
palindrome1217

Default naked with male friends

my question is about my guy friend i have. we've known each other for like 10 years and know each other really well and are really comfortable together.

like a couple months ago he came over to my house. my parents have a hot tub outside and we go in it sometimes. one time he said he didn't have a swimsuit and asked if he could go naked. i said ok, kinda nervos, but i figured there wasn't any harm. he dropped his boxers and climbed in and i was like oooommmgggg....anyways, we talked for like a couple hours and after a little while i didn't even remember he was naked. i only brought 1 towel so i used it to go inside and told him i'd bring him a towel. i was in the laundry room and then he walked in the back door completely naked and then walked in the living room and started getting his clothes ready. i didn't want to make it weird so i brought him a towel and didn't really look but he just stood there drying jhimself in front of me butt ass naked and then got dressed. then i went upstairs, got changed and came downstairs and we said bye.

he's seen me naked a couple times (skinny dipping, streaking...) but that was in the dark. since the hot tub thing, i've seen him naked tons of times like even in the day. once we were traveling and had a hotel together and he came out of the shower completely naked and started changing in front of me. another time we were hanging out at his house on a hot day and he had just showered and came out and asked me if i cared if he stayed naked since it was so hot. i said i guess and he dropped his towel and stayed naked for like 2 hours. i know it sounds weird but he didn't make it awkward or anything, we just watched tv and talked like normal except he was totally naked the whole time.

i guess i must not care or i'm just used to it now. he said something once like "if you've seen me naked once, it's the same the next time" and i guess he's right. i've seen him naked in broad daylight and i guess if he's comfortable with his own body then why should i feel uncomfortable?

so i guess my question is do you have any guy friends like this? like ones that you can see naked and it doesn't even faze you? or i guess do you have any guy friends that you're ok with them seeing you naked? i dont care if he happens to see me naked but i'm not comfortable enough to just strut around my house in my birthday suit. but it's weird because it honestly doesn't really bother me seeing him naked. he really doesn't make it weird or uncomfortable so it's just like hanging out with any other friend...who happens to be naked.
palindrome1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #2
Sharona
Banned

Name: Sharona
Default Re: naked with male friends

I'd say he is a nudist/naturist or at least wants to be
That's how it is for us - it makes a good or normal thing/experience so much better
You should give it ago
Nudity isn't sexual unless you make it sexual

He sounds like a really good guy who is considerate by asking first and also trusts you

Some boys get naked around girls with intent on chasing you/hounding you to get nude too or give sexual favours

He sounds like a great friend to have - real bf material if you think there could be more
Sharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #3
honeybear
Nice Poster

honeybear's Forum Picture

Name: elizabeth

I have a few friends male and female like that...just feel more comfortable nude...very nice
honeybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #4
CutieHoney
Member+

CutieHoney's Forum Picture

Name: Andrea

At least he has had reasons to be naked (pool, shower, etc.)
As long as he doesn't do it for no reason at all, it's fine xD
Even I don't undress myself infront of others for really no apperant reason.
On the other hand though: I don't mind beeing naked around others and I don't mind others beeing naked around me.
CutieHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #5
palindrome1217

Idk if it makes any difference but I don't think I mentioned it that he's just a friend, not boyfriend material. there's nothing wrong with him, I just don't see him that way, he's more like a brother. i'm just not sure if its normal for other high schoolers to have friends that comfortable being naked. I prolly make it sound like he's naked all the time but he's not. we go to movies and out to eat and stuff and obviously he's not naked in public so most of the time he's got clothes on. but is it weird that whenever I do see him naked that its just normal, like if he was wearing clothes? i've talked to people at my high school and they're like wth is wrong with you because none of their friends do that stuff. idk I just don't really care and neither does he and it doesn't bother me so maybe its ok.
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #6
Nightingale

Nightingale's Forum Picture

Name: Lauren

I get naked with my guy friends too, and see them naked and dont care.

Lauren A.
Nightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #7
randomnessqueen
Awesome Poster

randomnessqueen's Forum Picture

Name: emily

i dont have many guy friends at all, so no
ive seen my brother naked, and in general enjoy nudity, so i dont think it would faze me.

If you want to fly
all you need
is friendship
I love to make you smile smile smile :pinkiehappy:
randomnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #8
palindrome1217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightingale View Post
I get naked with my guy friends too, and see them naked and dont care.
in what scenarios? we're just frineds, not sexual friends, just guy/girl friends. it's weird though because i'm not 100% cool with him seeing me completely naked but if he's naked in front of me, i dont even notice anymore. lol i mean obviously i do notice but i've seen his penis and ass so many times it's no big thing to me.
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #9
batwomr.smithshane
Junior Member+

batwomr.smithshane's Forum Picture

Name: Shane

O.o I just noticed this was for girl only O.o this is so akward
batwomr.smithshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #10
palindrome1217

i'm kinda looking for a girls point of view....but thanks guys.
Old July 19th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #11
Nightingale

Nightingale's Forum Picture

Name: Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrome1217 View Post
in what scenarios? we're just frineds, not sexual friends, just guy/girl friends. it's weird though because i'm not 100% cool with him seeing me completely naked but if he's naked in front of me, i dont even notice anymore. lol i mean obviously i do notice but i've seen his penis and ass so many times it's no big thing to me.
Same here, just guy friends, not sexual. And just watching TV, stuff like that

Lauren A.
Nightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #12
LifeOfLove

Name: Anna

There is a few guys I've had this kind of relationship with before. When we were younger, before we started dating, my boyfriend and I were pretty comfortable with this. We have known eachother since we were 4 and for as long as I can remember we had been naked around each other. There was another guy too who I was at times, but he moved.

Never anything sexual, just normal friends stuff, but without clothes.
LifeOfLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #13
allisonlee

Name: allison

Just be comfortable with your body and there's no reason to be shy.
allisonlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #14
Abnormal
Nice Poster

Abnormal's Forum Picture

Name: Ashley(If, that is my real name~.)

I'm pretty sure he is just comfortable with his own body. As others have said, things are only sexual once its made sexual. You aren't phased by his nudity because he doesn't make it a big deal. He doesn't make it something that can phase you. Nudity is natural and that is how he is presenting it.

I have plenty of friends, both male and female, who choose to go nude and it doesn't bother me. I do the same, albeit rarely. The thing to keep in mind is that he is your friend and as long as you both are comfortable with each other, there's nothing wrong about what's happening between you two. Heck, there is NOTHING happening between you two.

As for yourself, if you feel comfortable naked around him then there's nothing wrong about you being naked around him. Keep in mind: as long as the both of you feel completely comfortable about whatever is happening, you'll both be fine.

Roses are red,

The Normandy is grey.

Report to the ship,

We'll bang, OK?
Abnormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 01:10 AM   #15
Jenny13

Jenny13's Forum Picture

Name: Jenny

He sounds like such a cool guy!! My girlfriends that hang out or sleepover sometimes we just take off our clothes and was a movie or play games or something.... Everyone's cool with it.....
Jenny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #16
hihowisitgoin

Ya id confront him about that before it gets out of control
hihowisitgoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2013, 12:22 AM   #17
JPOP

JPOP's Forum Picture

Name: Jasmine

I get naked with my guy friends too

Loading Badass... ████████████████ 100%
JPOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #18
palindrome1217

wow its been a long time since I wrote this, almost forgot I asked. thanx for all the answers...lil update I guess...we're still really good friends and everything is normal w/ us. i actually saw him naked again maybe a month ago. i was over at his house and we were gonna go out to a movie but he said he had to get ready first and he's got a shower in his bedroom so he said we could keep talking while he showered so he kept the bathroom door open and we kept talking and he just stripped down naked and got in the shower. he's got glass doors on his shower so i could see everything and we kept talking until I got a call on my cell and then we stopped talking and i walked away. i didn't see him get out or dressed but i guess it's still a lil weird...mayb weird isn't the word...but again, i've told my friends about it and they think i'm nuts. most of them have barly gone to 3rd base with a guy so they think i'm crazy having just a friend who i've seen naked.

should i feel weird or guilty about him? i don't really see a problem with it. he's never made a move on me and i guess if i wasn't comfortable with him being nakey then I'd say something. right? why do some of you girls have friends who get naked in front of you and you don't care but my friends all look at me weird? would it make it even worse if I was naked in front of him sometimes? Iidk, some people say who cares and other people say no way.
Old February 8th, 2014, 06:08 AM   #19
vickilynn
Member+

Name: Vicki

It doesn't matter, if he saw you naked before, why be ashamed now? I have a male friend for about 10 years now. He comes over and hangs out with me and my family. At first, I'd told him that my family never wore clothes in our house. I'd opened the door for him, for the first time and he said he was ok with it. Now, he takes off his clothes as soon as he gets here and spends hours with us, even having dinner.
vickilynn is offline   Reply With Quote