Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1
AleksFlappy

AleksFlappy's Forum Picture

Name: Aleks
Cool "Wrong" Age Difference

Hi, I'm a 15 y.o. guy. I'm bi, and I am in a relationship with my bestfriend, but he is only 12. We already did stuff, such as BJ, HJ. I wonder if the age difference makes this relationship "wrong", or should i stop worrying?
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #2
zeebo

Default Re: "Wrong" Age Difference

I don't know, 12 seems pretty young
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #3
clmbusboy1

clmbusboy1's Forum Picture

Name: Jack

I think with ages its abotu how you get along...not every 15 is the same as other 15s and not every 12 is the same as other 12s
iIf you guys get along awesome and have a great relationship then I'll say stay with it.

I just think him being 12 might end up boring you after a while. Plus unless he's an "early" 12, then you stop you from doing some things.

Go with what you think feels like the right thing.
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #4
tyler1818

Name: tyler

If you like each other do what you feel Is right

Straight somewhat curious
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Lost in the Echo
Banned

Name: Bo

If you two are happy together, I don't see a problem. Anyway, in my opinion, maturity matters more than age. If you think he's mature enough for you, and you guys truly love each other, then everything is fine.

Also...
Puberty for Boys Relationships & Dating.
Old June 30th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #6
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Name: Madie

I think you both should do what's comfortable. I know people can mature quicker than others so I don't really judge age difference unless it's a very big age difference,

"May the space of where I am, and where I want to be inspire me"
Old June 30th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #7
imaguybro
Member+

imaguybro's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

12 is young because he is getting ready for puberty. His hormones are going to kick in and if he changes on how he feels out you its going to be bad for the friendship.

19 | Single | Straight/Curious
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #8
unnamed94
Member+

it seems im the only one who sees that its completely wrong. he's 12 ffs. he's probably not even half way through puberty. hj and bj? thats just sick imo. he is just a kid. i really hope this is just some kind of joke. i dont get why some people here on vt think a relationship between a 15 year old and a 18 year old is wrong but a 15-12 isnt
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM   #9
photojared

photojared's Forum Picture

Name: Jared

a little on the young side at least try for anymore 13 years of age
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:27 PM   #10
Cece14
Banned

Name: Syenna

Age doesnt matter!! Your age shouldnt matter, as long as your with the person you love!
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:37 PM   #11
Harley Quinn
Puddin'

Harley Quinn's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan

I think that it's wrong. The guy is 12 years old, and has not gone through puberty yet and neither have you. But, he is at the age where he will just be starting to go through with it. Maturity wise, man, I don't care. I'm thinking more emotionally and physically that it's wrong. I mean, it's also a bit weird. I don't mean that in a rude way because some things that are weird are good, it's just you're old enough to understand in some ways what you're doing. A 12 year old does not know what they are doing and does not know if what they're doing is right. At the end of the day, I don't think our opinions will matter because there will be people that say that it's fine and there's people like me that doesn't think that it is okay. I think some people find it easier to say it's alright though, due to the fact they don't want to start an argument with people. I just think you're taking advantage of this boy.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week

~Stevennn

*Ali*
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:08 AM   #12
CyrustheGreat

CyrustheGreat's Forum Picture

Name: Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo View Post
If you two are happy together, I don't see a problem. Anyway, in my opinion, maturity matters more than age. If you think he's mature enough for you, and you guys truly love each other, then everything is fine.

Also...
Puberty for Boys Relationships & Dating.
'Ya, it sounds ok to me. Oh and another thing...' *Non chalantanly move thread* 'Your welcome!'
I'd say it's ok, but whatd I know...

Love cannot always make the leap from heart to heart by itself. Sometimes you must speak aloud and give it wings.
Life is but a Game.
Its better to have loved then lost then to have never to have loved at all.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:15 AM   #13
Overture Libra

Overture Libra's Forum Picture

Name: Quentin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
I think that it's wrong. The guy is 12 years old, and has not gone through puberty yet and neither have you. But, he is at the age where he will just be starting to go through with it. Maturity wise, man, I don't care. I'm thinking more emotionally and physically that it's wrong. I mean, it's also a bit weird. I don't mean that in a rude way because some things that are weird are good, it's just you're old enough to understand in some ways what you're doing. A 12 year old does not know what they are doing and does not know if what they're doing is right. At the end of the day, I don't think our opinions will matter because there will be people that say that it's fine and there's people like me that doesn't think that it is okay. I think some people find it easier to say it's alright though, due to the fact they don't want to start an argument with people. I just think you're taking advantage of this boy.
I agree with you. It's not that the age gap is as much of a problem as the age range. In that age group, it's the prime of puberty and when it's really starting to kick in, so that could affect development in different ways. I would actually agree and say it's alright if you weren't doing anything sexual together, because personally, I feel that 12 is just too young for that. If you said you with a 17 year old I wouldn't have a problem with it, because you're both far enough along in development that it won't cause any major changes. To me, it just feels immoral/wrong to do things like that with a 12 year old.

You can call me misunderstanding and say that I have no empathy, but it's just my honest opinion.
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #14
qurious17

Name: Luke

If it feels right it IS right. Stop fretting.
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #15
shinodas

shinodas's Forum Picture

Name: Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by qurious17 View Post
If it feels right it IS right. Stop fretting.
feeling good and feeling right is different, and im not sure they know whats right, not claiming i do, if they BOTH want to do that, i frankly don't care,
just look out for when you're an adult and he's still underage

Glastonbury 2019
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #16
Jevon
Awesome Poster

Jevon's Forum Picture

Name: Jevon

Um I think it is wrong because that the time when he is just going through puberty and figuring stuff out

18 bi love to talk about pretty much anything so hit me up anytime just pm me or whatever you want...and add me as friend and I have pics of me in my photo album.
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #17
Rayquaza
Sky High Pokmon

The guy hasn't even experienced much or any of puberty yet and you're already doing things like that? You don't love him emotionally but you think you do, because you as a 15 year old are not old enough to make life decisions such as engaging in sexual acts. You two should be children and have fun enjoying life and staying innocent, not getting caught up in this imbecilic underage sex. So the answer? Yes, it is wrong.
Old November 10th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #18
RickMason
Junior Member+

RickMason's Forum Picture

Name: Rick

If he changes his views on your relationship (he has plenty of time to do so), he might feel under pressure from you. If you really love him, never stop checking if he really wants this. If he won't feel like it, get off, man. It risky to keep a relationship like this as you both can walk out of this scarred for life.

Two Italians enter the bus in New York and start very noisy conversation:
" .... 'em come first, then I come, two asses together, I come again, two asses together, then I pee, pee again and I come in the end... "
An old lady nereby can't stand it any longer and says:
" You pigs, what a shame to discuss your disgusting sexual life on public!!!! "
Italian: " Hey, wassup lady??? I just tella my friend, how to spella Mississippi....."
Old November 10th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #19
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickMason View Post
If he changes his views on your relationship (he has plenty of time to do so), he might feel under pressure from you. If you really love him, never stop checking if he really wants this. If he won't feel like it, get off, man. It risky to keep a relationship like this as you both can walk out of this scarred for life.
Please don't post in threads with two months or more of inactivity.

val
Closed Thread