Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #1
zizu
New Member
 
Join Date: June 2, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Well,I have.I want to lose weight like 30pounds,but sometimes when I feel I've lost a little weight,I binge.I'm afraid of what other people think/will think if I lose weight or they notice me or somebody may find me attractive .I kinda like my fat layers because they hide me but at the same time I hate being fat.I hate the way I look.I've cried many times in front of the mirror.I'm motivated and I have the willpower I'm just afraid.I want to be skinny.
What could I do?I really hate myself,especially after eating.I've cut myself several times because I felt guilty.
I would be very grateful if someone could help me.
zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #2
lightPainting
Member++
 
lightPainting's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ricardo
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizu View Post
Well,I have.I want to lose weight like 30pounds,but sometimes when I feel I've lost a little weight,I binge.I'm afraid of what other people think/will think if I lose weight or they notice me or somebody may find me attractive .I kinda like my fat layers because they hide me but at the same time I hate being fat.I hate the way I look.I've cried many times in front of the mirror.I'm motivated and I have the willpower I'm just afraid.I want to be skinny.
What could I do?I really hate myself,especially after eating.I've cut myself several times because I felt guilty.
I would be very grateful if someone could help me.
Are you the type of person who is shy? your post tells me that you want to loss the weight but you dont want the attention.
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:00 AM   #3
zizu
New Member
 
Join Date: June 2, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Exactly.Sometimes I'm so shy I can't even speak.What if I make a mistake?They will laugh at me.But I'm shy all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightPainting View Post
your post tells me that you want to loss the weight but you dont want the attention.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2013, 12:42 PM   #4
lightPainting
Member++
 
lightPainting's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ricardo
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizu View Post
Exactly.Sometimes I'm so shy I can't even speak.What if I make a mistake?They will laugh at me.But I'm shy all the time.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Ok, so you have two choices.1, be who you want to be or 2, stay hidden. I've been where you are and trust me being who you want, it's the best choice.

I've went from 220lb to 160lb. all I had to do is change my diet and do a little exercise. , If you need any advice or help just ask. I want to help
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM   #5
zizu
New Member
 
Join Date: June 2, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Thanks a lot!
How did you beat your fears?I know what to do,I do sports at least 3x1hour in a week,and I eat healthily..My problem is I binge sometimes because I used to do it,and my fear of losing weight.What do you think,how could I prevent these binges?
zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM   #6
lightPainting
Member++
 
lightPainting's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ricardo
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizu View Post
Thanks a lot!
How did you beat your fears?I know what to do,I do sports at least 3x1hour in a week,and I eat healthily..My problem is I binge sometimes because I used to do it,and my fear of losing weight.What do you think,how could I prevent these binges?
what you need to do is change what you are binging on, before you try to stop the binging [it's easier this way]. if you ever feel like binging, eats bananas. they are denser than most fruit and after 6 or so bananas you should feel fine. [if not, you can eat more they are completely healthy]
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #7
lightPainting
Member++
 
lightPainting's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ricardo
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizu View Post
I know what to do,I do sports at least 3x1hour in a week,and I eat healthily.
what do you mean by 'healthy'?
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #8
zizu
New Member
 
Join Date: June 2, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

I mostly eat fruits and vegetables with meat.The only meat I eat is chicken breast.

Now I feel so terrible.I hate myself because I'm weak and disgusting.The last few days were horrible.I just ate ate ate and cried and cut.I'm always hungry,I don't want to eat but I do and when I do I hate myself a little more. Yesterday and today I ate a lot of pastry and I don't even like them.I hate feeling full..When I'm full I don't want to do anything but cry.I hate everything about myself.
Today I didn't eat so well in the morning so I decided to go out roller-blading later.I went and decided to not eat after I got home.Well,I ate..Pastry,again. I want to cry and cut and I can't even do that until my parents fall asleep.
zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #9
lightPainting
Member++
 
lightPainting's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ricardo
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizu View Post
I mostly eat fruits and vegetables with meat.The only meat I eat is chicken breast.

Now I feel so terrible.I hate myself because I'm weak and disgusting.The last few days were horrible.I just ate ate ate and cried and cut.I'm always hungry,I don't want to eat but I do and when I do I hate myself a little more. Yesterday and today I ate a lot of pastry and I don't even like them.I hate feeling full..When I'm full I don't want to do anything but cry.I hate everything about myself.
Today I didn't eat so well in the morning so I decided to go out roller-blading later.I went and decided to not eat after I got home.Well,I ate..Pastry,again. I want to cry and cut and I can't even do that until my parents fall asleep.
remeber, change what you binge on. and evey thing will be ok, I will help you through this, all you need to do is never give up and to stay hope full.

now, when you said "I feel so terrible i hate my self". when and how did you get that feeling?
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #10
zizu
New Member
 
Join Date: June 2, 2013
Gender: Female
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

I'm so thankful for being here when nobody else does.
I'll try.Today I didn't binge,but I had a cup of hot chocolate...But to br a little positive,I cycled almost 2hours.
When I said I felt terrible I meant that I felt physically sick beacuse my stomach was so full.And I can't help eating. I hate myself because I'm weak and all I have to do I take a look at myself and I hate my fat thights,my big stomach,my flabby arms and I don't even like my boobs .They are too bigI hate all the fat on me.
Why is that I love when my stomach is empty but inspitr of that I eat way too much?
zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #11
lightPainting
Member++
 
lightPainting's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ricardo
Join Date: January 3, 2013
Location: California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Has anyone fear of losing weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizu View Post
I'm so thankful for being here when nobody else does.
I'll try.Today I didn't binge,but I had a cup of hot chocolate...But to br a little positive,I cycled almost 2hours.
When I said I felt terrible I meant that I felt physically sick beacuse my stomach was so full.And I can't help eating. I hate myself because I'm weak and all I have to do I take a look at myself and I hate my fat thights,my big stomach,my flabby arms and I don't even like my boobs .They are too bigI hate all the fat on me.
Why is that I love when my stomach is empty but inspitr of that I eat way too much?
Don't be afraid of eating. Sadly, we live in a society that surrounds us with horrible food. Food that does nothing much to help us. I see people who stuff them selves with fast foods and desserts. And even though they are full after a meal, their bodys are starving for nutrients. Back when I weighed 220lb, every time I looked into a mirror I would wish that I could take all the fat off and just chuck it away. I looked like I was pregnant with all that belly fat . It sounds funny, but its true.......was true. The thing that I want you to know is that it will take time to loose the weight and to feel more comfortable with your self. you are going to need to gather up all your patients.
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org