Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old June 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #1
Extreme586
Member+

Extreme586's Forum Picture

Default Am I anorexic?

For the last 2-2.5 years in school I haven't eaten lunch and skip it all together. I've always thought of myself as sort of pudgey, maybe even a little fat and un-athletic. But the reason I don't eat at school is because of how awkward I am and I am a loner who makes everyone else around me feel bad.

Even now, school has been out for 2 days and because of how depressed I am over this guy I haven't eaten or drank anything for at least 24 hours. I was sort of hoping I would die so I wouldn't have to face my peers my senior year. And feel that pain of disconnection from the people I want to be around, even him. I love him so much and a comment he made on twitter really made me feel awful and that is sort of when it started. The 24 hour no eating thing anyways.

I know we could never be together, even now he's apparently in a relationship. It hurts so bad, all of it does. The pain from not being able to be friends with the people I want to because they don't like me. I figured dieing would probably be better than going through my senior year not eating lunch and being utterly alone.

I just feel like nothing can be fixed. It sucks because I'm sure soon enough I will have to eat or drink something. Then I will go back to playing video games and living in another reality, only to face the real one and hurt some more as soon as I shut them down.

“Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.”
“Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.”

-Jon Bon Jovi
Extreme586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Miserabilia
Our Bipolar Friends

Miserabilia's Forum Picture

Name: dan/johnny foreigner/cheesee
Default Re: Am I anorexic?

You could be.
I never eat at school too, but I'm not anorexic though.
I just hate eating there, usually. I always eat alone.
If you are trying hard to get yourself underweight, i'd say you are anorexic. if you skip lunch for different reasons, just try to eat a late-lunch after school. thats what i do

shout at the world because the world doesn't love you

lower yourself because you know that you have to.
Miserabilia is offline   Reply With Quote