Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 16th, 2007, 12:41 AM   #1
Randomness_xD

Default I think im bad luck[[not out of topic]]

Well this isn't about me, kind of. My friend her moms really strict. A few days ago she called me crying saying she got kicked out of her house. Knowing her mom it wasn't a surprise. Once her mom asked her to do the laundry she did it "wrong" and her mom pulled her by the ear and went to the laundry room and banged her head on the washing machine and wiped her with the extention cord. You don't know how serious I am. Her parents were separated so she stayed with her dad. For some odd reason she wanted to go back, I have no idea why. She got to go back only because her brother said that my friend was going to call DYFS on her mom. I told my mom and she said that i should just stay out of this but shes my best friend and seeing her with a mom like that its just not right. What should she do?

[[Might be out of topic]]Also my other friend is having a melt down she has been in and out of the hospital twice these past few weeks. Her and my other friend are alike. Okay back to the point my friend she is traumatized we don't know what about. I think it might be her boyfriend that she is totally head over heels for but they have been on and off for like a year. Calling each other names like beh omg it makes me sick. Well I thick her boyfriend might have done something to her. Or this bully of hers might have hurt her. Again my friends and my mother told me to stay out of it. Still I have been investagating and more leads to her boyfriend I don't know if i did the right thing. What should I do to help my friend?

All this stuff has been happening this year and since I've been said to have the worst of luck I think it was my fault. But it wasnt right?
Randomness_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:02 PM   #2
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Default Re: I think im bad luck[[not out of topic]]

Your friends need to get help. you need to talk your friends into telling someone about this.
And no this can't possibly be your fault because of luck or anything like that.

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 04:44 PM   #3
Randomness_xD

My friend who is obviously being abused told me not to tell any one i think she still cares about her mom even though or she is trying tonot effect her rep. and the other one i promised not to tell she had a boyfriend to anyone. i tried to tell but they might get pissed at me and both of them a hurtful[[phycially((one of them stabbed a guy in the hand with a pencil))]] I know it is stupid of me to keep this stuff secret.
Randomness_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #4
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

If you think there in in danger in any way, tell someone. what would you rather have a broken promise or a dead/seriously injured friend?
Please tell someone.

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote