Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 7th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #1
MrROGERS
Banned

Default Do i have that bullshit add/hd!!!!

I dont even know for the past week i just thought of researching adhd cause i though "hey do i have it?" AND THEN WHEN I RESEARCHED BOUT THE SYMPTOMS I LITERALLY SAID "FUCK NO" i became crazy for 1 minute and suddenly i wanted to ask forums and such and i thought of this virtual teen site so i signed up so my question is do i have it>???!?!?!!? i read the thread about it and YES i MIGHT have it

If you saw the thread about it then you should have saw the 3 symptoms
and GUESS WHAT I HAVE 2/3 OF THAT SYMPTOMS Im hyper but not that much so i guess thats just childish acts.... SO ANYWAYS.

FIRST is with the Inattention. So in school im always left out its like ALL the other kids get the lesson but i simply cant when i focus myself on the teacher i just daydream or some shit and i just keep tapping or keep my feet tapping on the floor (I DONT KNOW IF ITS A HABIT) Now next is when i read a book, IF its BORING ex.math book i wanna learn hard even if i know i dont like that and its boring but even if i FOCUS i get distracted easily or something and other thing is when im reading i have to read the same paragraph atleast 5 times before completely understanding it cause sometimes i read it but IT KEEPS MESSIN WITH ME I READ IT BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IM READING.

with IMPULSIVITY I SOMETIMES SAY SOME SHIT UNEXPECTED OR SOMETHING.

THIS IS GETTING LONG (THATS WHAT SHE SAID)

PS: IS ANGER ISSUES MENTAL ISSUES OR SELF ESTEEM SHIT IS ALSO A PART OF ADHD/DD? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE REPLY
MrROGERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Miserabilia
Our Bipolar Friends

Miserabilia's Forum Picture

Name: dan/johnny foreigner/cheesee
Default Re: Do i have that bullshit add/hd!!!!

You might have adhd. You might just be completely insane like me. It depends, if you've always been like this, and you literally can't keep your focus on anything, you might have adhd. But I can't really judge because I don't know you IRL. Let's just say, if it's really a serious issue, you might have it. Like, i know someone with adhd that's so hyper that he keeps losing weight etc... and if he doesn't take his medication he tries to kil himself.
ofcourse there's adhd in milder forms too.

shout at the world because the world doesn't love you

lower yourself because you know that you have to.
Miserabilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #3
likemike
Member+

likemike's Forum Picture

Name: Mike

I feel like i have adhd just from reading that, chill with the caps

Anyone like mma?
If you don't like what i say or if you think that im wrong or misinformed pm me about it.
15.straight.willing to talk about anything
likemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #4
Miserabilia
Our Bipolar Friends

Miserabilia's Forum Picture

Name: dan/johnny foreigner/cheesee
Talking Re: Do i have that bullshit add/hd!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemike View Post
haha IKR

shout at the world because the world doesn't love you

lower yourself because you know that you have to.
Miserabilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #5
Mob Boss
Awesome Poster

Mob Boss's Forum Picture

Name: Bridge

Quote:
Not necessary, whatsoever. He's concerned he has that and you're going to mock it. Chill with the rude comments. Contribute something that might actually help the OP next time.

OP, ADHD --whether you have it or not-- is really not something to be in such distress over. A good deal of people have ADHD and live a life of complete normalcy as any other person would. I understand you're searching for answers, but no one here can diagnose you with anything. If you feel you have it, consult your GP. They can get you medication to help with the focusing aspect of it, which is really the main cause for concern. Most people who suffer from ADHD encounter some problems in their life because of their disorder. This does not mean, however, that there is nothing to be done. Treatments do exist, and lots of people with ADHD have been helped by medication. With that said, make an appointment with a GP, from there you can discuss any issues you've been having, hyperactivity, etc.

As for the anger issues, I'm not certain of what you are asking. Long term and intense anger has been linked to a mental disorder, yes. Typical anger, that lasts an appropriate amount of time would not be a disorder. I'm not sure if there is a relation between anger and ADHD, however. Otherwise I'm not certain of the question.
Mob Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #6
MrROGERS
Banned

Quote:
OH COME I DONT CARE BUT BE CAREFUL TO WHAT YOU SAY you offend alot of people viewing here
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
FUCK THIS I (MIGHT) HAVE ADD/HD AND OCD THIS IS REALLY FKED UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.HOW DO I TELL MY PARENTS I WANNA GO TO THE DOCTOR CAUSE IM GOING FUCKING CRAZY!
AND IM HAVING ISSUES IN MY HEAD.

-mrROGERS out-
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #7
likemike
Member+

likemike's Forum Picture

Name: Mike

Im sorry i mocked you, if your adhd is effecting your life in a negative way then tell your parents and doctor

Anyone like mma?
If you don't like what i say or if you think that im wrong or misinformed pm me about it.
15.straight.willing to talk about anything
likemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #8
MrROGERS
Banned

Yeah dude assuming i have adhd its been affecting my studies especially now im a senior i need to take entrance test for universities reviewing is a pain in the ass. hahaha
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #9
Trace
Member++

Trace's Forum Picture

Name: Trace

Having it is a possibility, but I'd see a psychiatrist just to be properly diagnosed. It's really nothing as serious as you think.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves" - Cassius (William Shakespeare)
Trace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #10
Pseudogeek

Pseudogeek's Forum Picture

Name: aj

I'm screwed this year because high school and I can't focus and my organization and study habits are like those of an eight year old

Meeting you was like catching my eye on barbed wire, it was painful, let's not do it again.
I'd be a true geek if I could focus for long enough, as for now I'm a mere pseudogeek
14|straight|Tinytown, USA|
Christian
Tumblr
I can finally send PMs!
Pseudogeek is offline   Reply With Quote