Old May 28th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Emerald Dream's Forum Picture

Name: Allison
Default Rules For The Treasure Trove

Welcome to The Treasure Trove!

There are only a few rules here, but they are very important:

1. Please follow the standard VT guidelines for posting.

2. Please do not slam or disrespect any thread topic in general. If I make a new thread it's because I am interested in (or like) that subject. For example, if I create a discussion about soccer/football - which I most certainly will - feel free to talk about what sides you like or dislike, agree or disagree with me, etc...but please don't post anything that is grossly negative to the TOPIC as a whole. "Soccer sucks, you stupid American" is a good example of what I am talking about.

3. I have the right to delete any posts that I feel are spam, or are obviously harassing to me or anyone else.

4. Double posting is allowed. Bumping old threads is allowed. Within reason. Don't post in the same thread more than a few times in a row on the same day, please.

5. Only I, and anyone who is preappoved by me, are allowed to post music in the Song of the Day thread. It is wide open for discussion though - good or bad. I encourage it. Obviously, if I post a song there...I like it for a reason.

6. Only I am allowed to post in the Thoughts That Don't Justify a Blog thread. Any other posts will be deleted. No exceptions.

7. For now, unless it gets out of hand, anyone is allowed to start a new thread here. Please keep it appropriate.

8. Most of all - have fun! This is not meant to be too serious

Allison / Emerald Dream
Closed Thread