Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty For Boys
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [5]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Joshua2000
Banned
 
Name: Joshua
Join Date: May 11, 2013
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Do girls like uncut guys or not? I'm uncut and I heard girls don't like it as much as cut. What do you think?

I'm still a virgin and I'm nervous about showing it to a girl and her being like eww..
Joshua2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2
miami1997
Junior Member
 
Join Date: April 29, 2013
Location: Miami
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

I heard they like cut guys better, thats part of why i decided to get cut.
miami1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #3
XxVeggiexX
Member
 
XxVeggiexX's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chris
Join Date: May 26, 2012
Location: North Carolina
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

All the girls I've showed have actually liked it. Its something different. I've been the first uncut to about 3 girls and they've enjoyed it. You are 13, i'm sure you will be their first for 2/3 of the girls you will be with at this age, so dont worry about it. My only concern is, do you feel like you are ready to have a sex life so early while your body is changing.
XxVeggiexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #4
Joshua2000
Banned
 
Name: Joshua
Join Date: May 11, 2013
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVeggiexX View Post
All the girls I've showed have actually liked it. Its something different. I've been the first uncut to about 3 girls and they've enjoyed it. You are 13, i'm sure you will be their first for 2/3 of the girls you will be with at this age, so dont worry about it. My only concern is, do you feel like you are ready to have a sex life so early while your body is changing.
What did they like about it being different?

Anyway idk if I'm ready for a sex life but I just mean just in case it happens. I mean I think about it constantly lol idk why and I was just thinking like what if they didnt like it when Im ready. I mean I've only kissed and made out before but that's all and only a few times but we never went all the way.

I just didnt think its that normal at least in america and was wondering
Joshua2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #5
XxVeggiexX
Member
 
XxVeggiexX's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chris
Join Date: May 26, 2012
Location: North Carolina
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

It was much easier to give a handjob without lube. Other than that they didn't say much about why they liked it. I guess the fact that its like exotic to them that made them like it. Its actually very common now. The amount of boys that are cut id decreasing. Like I said Don't worry about it, and when you feel ready to engage in sexual activities, if the girl doesn't like it uncut its her loss. Plus, would you want to be with someone who doesn't t like you because of being uncut?
XxVeggiexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #6
sparkles
Member++
 
sparkles's Forum Picture
 
Name: Tom
Join Date: July 1, 2009
Location: Sunny Cali
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

I was always afraid of what they would think about my foreskin. I would always tell them before I brought it out because I didn't want to be denied for it with it being exposed. The only thing I had to worry about was myself. It was never an issue. Most girls were a little intrigued by it, they had never seen or handled one before. I often had to show them how the skin rolled back and warn them to be a little more gentle than they would normally be accustomed to. Any girl who doesn't like you for who you are isn't worth your time.
sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #7
finnhd
Banned
 
Name: Finn
Join Date: May 8, 2013
Location: London
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

They shouldnt really care in my opinion. If they make a decision based on the fact that youre cut or uncut, then you need to stay away from them- theyre not worth your time
finnhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #8
johnsmith1
Banned
 
johnsmith1's Forum Picture
 
Name: Johnny
Join Date: January 9, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua2000 View Post
Do girls like uncut guys or not? I'm uncut and I heard girls don't like it as much as cut. What do you think?

I'm still a virgin and I'm nervous about showing it to a girl and her being like eww..
I'd say the same to thoe that worry about their "size". If you love a girl, and she loves you, being cut or uncit shouldn't matter There are more things to a relationship. There are millions of cut guys, and millions of uncut guts, so it's no big worry. In fact, it's as much fun letting them play with it!
johnsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #9
sammyhockeylegend
Great Poster
 
sammyhockeylegend's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sam
Join Date: May 13, 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua2000 View Post
Do girls like uncut guys or not? I'm uncut and I heard girls don't like it as much as cut. What do you think?

I'm still a virgin and I'm nervous about showing it to a girl and her being like eww..
hey josh sry no girls replied yet but from wat i heard chattin to girls they rly dont care cuz if u rly like the guy and think he is cute then yur gonna rly want to see him naked and are gonna think hes hot naked to.. kinda like do u care how big a girls nipples are haha.. prolly not u mite have a preferance but ya wont rly care cuz u like her lots

Getting to know new people is grrrrrreat!!
sammyhockeylegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #10
Joshua2000
Banned
 
Name: Joshua
Join Date: May 11, 2013
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhockeylegend View Post
hey josh sry no girls replied yet but from wat i heard chattin to girls they rly dont care cuz if u rly like the guy and think he is cute then yur gonna rly want to see him naked and are gonna think hes hot naked to.. kinda like do u care how big a girls nipples are haha.. prolly not u mite have a preferance but ya wont rly care cuz u like her lots
come to think of it I shouldve put this in the boys and girls section if i wanted girls to respond. Im dumb. oh well I think I got the idea tho. If she doesnt like it and judges me for it then ...kick her to the curb. lmao
Joshua2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #11
sparkles
Member++
 
sparkles's Forum Picture
 
Name: Tom
Join Date: July 1, 2009
Location: Sunny Cali
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua2000 View Post
If she doesnt like it and judges me for it then ...kick her to the curb. lmao
Exactly
sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #12
sammyhockeylegend
Great Poster
 
sammyhockeylegend's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sam
Join Date: May 13, 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua2000 View Post
come to think of it I shouldve put this in the boys and girls section if i wanted girls to respond. Im dumb. oh well I think I got the idea tho. If she doesnt like it and judges me for it then ...kick her to the curb. lmao
ya well yur hot so she will like it anways for sure there is like 2 girls in my class that like me but i dont think id show them my dick yet anyways

Getting to know new people is grrrrrreat!!
sammyhockeylegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #13
Joshua2000
Banned
 
Name: Joshua
Join Date: May 11, 2013
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Do girls like uncut guys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhockeylegend View Post
ya well yur hot so she will like it anways for sure
I am? haha Thx? haha
Joshua2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, VirtualTeen.org