Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1
XxVeggiexX

XxVeggiexX's Forum Picture

Name: Chris
Question Am I okay???

Okay, so Im 18, bisexual, and still a virgin. I've had multiple opportunities to change that but I didn't pursue any of them because the thought of me sticking my dick in an ass or a vagina turns me off, and truthfully scares me a bit. Is this normal. I mean, I want biological kids in the future, and if i'm in a same-sex relationship this fear could hinder any progression in any intimate relationship.
XxVeggiexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2
adam16

adam16's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Am I okay???

You're probably ok haha i wouldn't worry about it

Adam. 16. Straight but curious. I love talking so send me a message, I don't care who you are!
adam16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #3
DinnerLauncher

Name: Jeremy

You're fine, I'd say it's perfectly normal to be nervous/scared of a first time.

If you're social, I'm social. If you're able to play the mayonnaise, that's a plus.

I am of the minority of Wii U owners.
DinnerLauncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #4
DVNO
Junior Member+

DVNO's Forum Picture

Sounds like you just might be nervous, or are asexual. Either way you are perfectly fine. You should be with someone that you have feelings for, be it male or female. Raising biological children is no different from raising an adopted child, and you shouldn't allow that to get in the way of being with someone you love.
DVNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #5
XxVeggiexX

I know I'm not asexual because I've given and received blowjobs, messed around with girls as well, and I've enjoyed all of them. Its just the thought of sticking my dick in something is disgusting to me. My friends and I have talked about it, and they think I'm weird. I even had a conversation with my friends mom, she was in the car when the subject was brought up, needless to say I was super embarrassed. But she said it was a little bit weird, but once I stuck it in something instincts would kick in and I would enjoy it. It might just be nerves, I hope it's just nerves. Thanks you guys for making me feel a bit better.
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #6
sdude
Banned

Name: Sean

It's a great mystery what turns each of us on or off...it's just sex, and sex is a strange thing...You may find that when you truly love a person, and that person(male or femaie) is expecting you to enter them to complete that intense coupling that only comes from that most intimate of acts, u may get over the idea that either entrance is "unclean" or gross...it's just very sensual flesh, and feels amazing to the penis when it is entered and massaged by the muscles in the vagina or rectum...As a Bi male, I've experienced both, and there are uniquenesses to both, but the intimacy achieved is amazing. I've also received anally and understand how it feels to have someone enter me. truly amazing feeling, and I made sure I was very clean before it happened.
sdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #7
ashdyn
Great Poster

ashdyn's Forum Picture

Name: Ashdyn Taylor

Maybe you're a bottom...how do you feel about people sticking their dicks into you? Lol
ashdyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #8
XxVeggiexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdude View Post
It's a great mystery what turns each of us on or off...it's just sex, and sex is a strange thing...You may find that when you truly love a person, and that person(male or femaie) is expecting you to enter them to complete that intense coupling that only comes from that most intimate of acts, u may get over the idea that either entrance is "unclean" or gross...it's just very sensual flesh, and feels amazing to the penis when it is entered and massaged by the muscles in the vagina or rectum...As a Bi male, I've experienced both, and there are uniquenesses to both, but the intimacy achieved is amazing. I've also received anally and understand how it feels to have someone enter me. truly amazing feeling, and I made sure I was very clean before it happened.
Maybe you are right. I really do hope that I can get over this and be able to achieve this great intimate state in our relationship. If not, I hope I can find someone who is satisfied with only oral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdyn View Post
Maybe you're a bottom...how do you feel about people sticking their dicks into you? Lol
I've also thought about that, but I also feel uncomfortable bottoming. But not as much as entering someone myself. I would definitely bottom before I top.