Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old May 14th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #1
Silent Tears

Silent Tears's Forum Picture

Question Haven't been hungry lately

I do admit, that sometimes, I have a bit of an eating problem. Not eating when I'm hungry. But, I've tried my best to eat when I think I should. I try not to fall into the not eating.

Lately, I just haven't been hungry though. It started during my period, so I thought it was just something a little out of wack there. But, it's been a few days since my monthly monster(figured that was better than period ) went away, and my hunger hasn't returned.

Today, I woke up around 12:30is (I usually sleep in since, I take forever to sleep at night) and got on the computer. At around 4:30ish I wasn't hungry, but thought I should eat. I set something to wash(to cook with), and forgot. Around 7ish my Daddy talked about dinner. I still wasn't hungry. I was busy, and made some dinner around 8ish. Still, not really hungry. I ate anyway, since I hadn't eaten today. The food kinda upset my stomach a little. Most food does, though. Isn't that odd? I ate a couple tiny things a little while ago. Around 12:30-1am. Mostly, out of boredom. lol

Could it just be stress? Should I just try to make myself eat like I did tonight?

Mother, where are you today?
Father, where are you today?

Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much to busy to even find the time.
Silent Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #2
jayyy-lmao
Great Poster

jayyy-lmao's Forum Picture

Name: Jayson (Or Jay)

This happened to me before, and it was weird. For a couple weeks I just couldn't eat. It wasn't affecting me, and I wasn't hungry, I just wasn't eating. The only effect was I lost a bit of weight. Same thing happened to my dad. Try to eat, just sit down and eat something healthy. An apple, maybe. Or something you really like. Noodles, pasta? It's better to make yourself eat something than eat nothing and suffer side effects.

Trans guy / PM if you want to talk. I'll try to help.
If you're looking for a sign to not kill yourself today, this is it.
Personal blog
^FOLLOW ME ^
The trans teen survival guide
Gender/LGBTQ+ blog
jayyy-lmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #3
Fight Club

Default Re: Haven't been hungry lately

Been there! I had the same thing, but it was before my real. Bad eating disorder problems started. My advice: don't freak out, you're not becoming anorexic or nothing, but still beware, don't forget about eating to often, you could start loosing a lot of weight, and that's never good ! if you wanna talk don't hesitate!
Fight Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #4
screamtobeheard
Great Poster

screamtobeheard's Forum Picture

Name: Amanda
Default Re: Haven't been hungry lately

I'm going through that right now. I think it's just stress. It's scary because I have a history with eating disorders, and I wouldn't be eating at all right now if it weren't that my boyfriend is making me.

Honestly, I think what you're doing is the best thing to do. Just make yourself eat when you should even if you're not hungry. You don't want to become malnourished.
screamtobeheard is offline   Reply With Quote