Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 7th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #1
XxfakexX
Junior Member+

XxfakexX's Forum Picture

Name: Frances
Default Is this healthy?

Firstly, i used to throw up and mainly starve myself but I'm okay now. But lately i don't have an appetite and i think I'm getting worse.
My parents and teachers say this is unhealthy but i don't think so, as i used to eat so much less.
I can't eat breakfast. I hate it so much. It makes me feel fat for the rest of the day and it makes me so annoyed.
Lunch is usually half a plate of salad or nothing, depending what i have. If i have exercise, i'll eat some bread with it.
When i get home i eat so much. I have a plate full of food and some snacks, starch like potatoes and things (no meat, vegetarian) and i cant stop myself from eating pudding. It's so bad after this. I just feel heavy, and i can't stop feeling sick, so much so i want to throw up, and i hate it! I feel huge but i'm not gaining or loosing weight.
I dont know what i want, just to know if anyone else is like this? Is it alright?
Sorry if it's confusing, i tried to put it better.

Just talk. I don't bite, i promise
You mould me into someone you aspire to be. So why am i still not good enough?
XxfakexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Haydenn3
Member+

Haydenn3's Forum Picture

Name: Hayden
Default Re: Is this healthy?

Well it sounds like because you previously starved yourself your body is not used to having normalish meals and eating actually makes the body very tired and is strenuous on the body however if you dont eat your body will store more fat than normal so in turn starving yourself can make you fatter but there was a study in which a man fasted (didnt eat) for a day just drank water every week and it turns out it was actually beneficial to his body not only did his life expectancy increase he became in better health

Hope it made a little sense

You My Friend Are Bea uti ful!

PM Me I Am Happy To Talk To All You Peoples
Bro Fist
Haydenn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #3
sudmais

Your body is probably still suffering repercussions from when you staved and purged and isn't used to having as much food. No, this isn't healthy, but it is better. Don't ever forget how far you've come. What's happening is you're so hungry by the end of the day that your body makes you binge when there is abundant food. Similar thing happens to me. Try to eat a little more earlier in the day if you want to decrease the likelihood of overeating in the evenings. Try a little something for breakfast or have a snack when your body can handle it.
sudmais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #4
Baron

I have a plate full of food and some snacks, starch like potatoes and things and i cant stop myself from eating pudding, It's so bad after this, I just feel heavy, and i can't stop feeling sick, so much so i want to throw up, and i hate it! I feel huge but i am not gaining or loosing weight.....
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Jamesison
Banned

Name: James

Thats not good to do for your body at all.
Jamesison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #6
Conn0r
totally buggin'

Conn0r's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

If you have to ask the question, the answer is usually no. Your body is still in recovery and getting used to your new diet, just eat and exercise regularly and it will soon get used to your new diet. Hope you feel ok.

life isn't that hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice
I'd say yolo to having fun at a party and dancing wildly (but not slutty dancing) or having like one jello shot
Conn0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #7
Miserabilia
Our Bipolar Friends

Miserabilia's Forum Picture

Name: dan/johnny foreigner/cheesee

I whould say, do what you want with the other meals ( though ofcourse I reccomend just eating a normal portion of every meal ) but always eat breakfast.

shout at the world because the world doesn't love you

lower yourself because you know that you have to.
Miserabilia is offline   Reply With Quote