Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Honest Attempt

Name: Joshua
Question Is this common?

First of all, I don't have ADHD. However, this one girl, I'm gonna call her Annie (that's not her real name) has it and I'm wondering if that can be to blame for things she's done. About two weeks ago we were chatting and somehow she hinted that we be in a relationship. Me, being the male that I am, easily agreed and poof! Girlfriend. Now, twelve hours later, Annie tells me that she actually doesn't want that, giving weak reasons. I was cool with it, though annoyed, I understood. However, a few day later, we somehow start it up again. Keep in mind that during this ordeal I tried my best not to pressure her; I kept it her choice. I was hoping she actually meant it this time, but a day or so later she once again shot me down.

Now, as you can imagine, I was pretty mad. I already knew she had ADHD, and now I want to know: could this be because of that? I am no expert in this, and I just want to know whether or not I can truly blame her for it.
Honest Attempt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #2
TheLivingSoul

Name: James
Default Re: Is this common?

ADD could definitely be a factor, but I doubt it's the whole thing. Usually with girls like that, it's just how they are. You need to tell her that you like her, and she needs to either be in a relationship with you or not. None of that bouncing around BS.

Also, age may be a factor. A lot of girls that are 13 and under, sometimes older, tend to do that. Or so I've noticed.

I could be completely wrong. That's just my take.
TheLivingSoul is offline   Reply With Quote