View Poll Results: Am I Gay?
Yes 9 47.37%
No 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #1
awomansman

Default Am I Gay?... Opinions wanted.

Let me start first by saying that I do believe I am heterosexual, but I cannot get the possibility of being gay out of my mind. I am 20 now, and I haven't had much experience with girls. I have concentrated on school, and my lack of physical attractiveness is also a contributing factor. However, let me say that the experience I have had was awesome, and I have never doubted that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am not turned on by men in any way. The idea of being with one disgusts me. I think women are beautiful, and I love spening time with women vs. men. The thing that has called my sexuality into question is somewhat ridiculous, but I find myself thinking about it several times a day. One morning after I made a gay joke or possibly called my friend a fag (I forget which), he responded by stating that I disliked gay people because I was gay and afraid to admit it. I shrugged it off at the time, but sense then it has haunted me. I do honestly believe that I am straight, but I think because it so hard to be gay in our society, I am so afraid of what might happen if I truly was. I know my parents would reject me, and I know life would be much harder. I also know that I love women and hope to end up with a special one someday. Let me restate that I believe I am not gay, and I am not attracted to men in the least. Maybe, I am homophobic. Although, I do not fear gay people, and I function fine around them. I have never been so distraught over something totally mental in my life, and I find this is eating up way too much time and productivity. Please, help to shed light on my problem.
Old September 20th, 2004, 11:56 AM   #2
SeaCaptainMcAllister

Yes, you are
Old September 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM   #3
boognish
A Pleaser

you are just trying to figure your self right? well you might be bi. you may be gay, but your love for women might be forced to yourself because you refuse to accept your gay. but that is very unlikly. you are probly stright

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
Old September 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM   #4
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

He's gay alright. Nothing wrong about being gay. Enjoy who you are and don't give a dam with anyone who says different.

Josh

Old January 11th, 2005, 09:31 AM   #5
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

hmmm, he could be still going through that stage? or maybe he dosnt exactly know who he is?

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old January 13th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #6
Mastermind

your gay. but its ok to be gay
Old January 14th, 2005, 02:48 AM   #7
somedudeyoudontknow

somedudeyoudontknow's Forum Picture

Maybe you were apathetic towards gays and now you're so empathetic that you're applying the sexuality to yourself. If men disgust you, then I don't see how you would be gay.

Sometimes things like this happen and you get extremely confused even if it seems small. I don't think you're gay, but the only one who can answer that is you. If you can be witha man and like it, then you're either bi or gay. Since you like women, then I doubt that you're gay, but possibly bi. However, from what you've said, I really think you're straight, but reevaluating your sexuality in a huge way.

\"You don\'t really know a person until you don\'t know what to think of them.\"-Chris A.K.A. ME
Old January 18th, 2005, 11:36 PM   #8
LiveStrong
Banned

LiveStrong's Forum Picture

My opinion: Bi
Old January 20th, 2005, 02:29 AM   #9
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

RunAwayMolly's Forum Picture

you just sound like you are afraid of being gay. From what you say, it sounds to me like your straight. You cannot be gay and not be attracted to men. Thats not how it works. Just because you worry doesnt mean that you are. Plus the only person who can really tell you the truth about it is yourself and if you think you are straight then you are straight.

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old February 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM   #10
TwistedMind
Junior Member+

ur definetely gay come wit me
Old February 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM   #11
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

PEOPLE! Stop telling him hes gay when he is clearly not!

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old February 28th, 2005, 07:11 PM   #12
suicidescholar
Junior Member+

I think you might be bi, but it all depends on what you believe that you are. If you want to believe that youre gay, be gay, if you want to be str8 be str8 , its youre choice!
Old March 5th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #13
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

being straight or gay is not a choice. you either are or arent. and your clearly straight

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM   #14
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

only u can tell yourself what you are. no one's opinions mean anything.
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #15
Schon

Schon's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel
Default Re: Am I Gay?... Opinions wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunAwayMolly View Post
being straight or gay is not a choice. you either are or arent. and your clearly straight
i agree, i have no idea whatsoever why they say you are gay, you arent. maybe they're just trying to mess with you, your not gay.

Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice Cream...
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #16
Bluearmy
Member++

Bluearmy's Forum Picture

Did you guys read the same post I did?

No, your not gay. Gay people find people of the same sex attractive. You find people of the oppoiste sex attractive. Henceforth, you are not gay. You might think that maybe you might be gay because you never conciderd that you were gay because of the persectuion? Well that is just roses, that doesn't mean that you are just not gay just because your mind knew in it's heart that it would be rejected, but come on?! I would be rejected by my familiy if I liked to rape little children, but because I don't think about it, I think it is nasty and I know I would be rejected for it, it means that I might be? NO.

If you are a guy and like woman, your str8t. Your homo-phobness needs to change though.. Not caring much for that.

It is easier to fight for ones principles than live up to them. Alfred Alder
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:43 PM   #17
NeverTooLate
Great Poster

NeverTooLate's Forum Picture

Name: Rian

its will be locked its 4 years old
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:55 PM   #18
Oblivion
Retired Mod

In the future report threads that need to be dealt with please. Thanks.
Locking.
Closed Thread