Uncut 7 36.84%
short foreskin 6 31.58%
long foreskin 4 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 5th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #1
fookyfook

Name: Fred
Default Girls: CUT OR UNCUT

Okay girls i was just wondering whether you preferred cut or uncut? (or short or long foreskin)
fookyfook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #2
JessDaly
Member++

JessDaly's Forum Picture

Name: Jessica
Default Re: Girls: CUT OR UNCUT

uncut, but really doesnt matter
JessDaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #3
anyone50
Awesome Poster

anyone50's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookyfook View Post
Okay girls i was just wondering whether you preferred cut or uncut? (or short or long foreskin)
Thats like asking if i perfer guys who wear a size 10 shoe over someone that wears a size 11. What difference could it possibly make since both do the same job and aren't that different when fully erect. or was there another reason your askling like maybe being insecure about yourself.

17F BI
anyone50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #4
Reanne

Definitely cut.

There is a difference and I much prefer a penis with no foreskin
Reanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #5
Eric57
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyone50 View Post
Thats like asking if i perfer guys who wear a size 10 shoe over someone that wears a size 11. What difference could it possibly make since both do the same job and aren't that different when fully erect. or was there another reason your askling like maybe being insecure about yourself.
First off, I feel like your response was kind of rude. The OP was asking a simple question. No need to be rude. I apologize if that wasn't your intent, though.

Second, I agree that ultimately there is no difference. When having sex, a penis is a penis and it does the same thing, regardless of whether it is cut or uncut. So I agree with you there... However, I prefer a cut penis over an uncut one. Simply because I like the look of it better. I know, I know, superficial. Not to mention, in my opinion, it is healthier. Some men don't wash properly under the foreskin, which can cause a smell. I would never dump or dismiss a guy for having an uncut penis, though. I personally just think a cut one looks better and seems healthier.

By the way, I know this thread is for girls. I am a guy, but I am gay. So even if it is for girls, I still felt the need to share my opinion. haha
Eric57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #6
kawaiineko

kawaiineko's Forum Picture

Name: Clar

These threads make me ashamed of my gender. We say guys are judgemental but I've never met a guy who'd say its gross if girls don't get parts of our genitals cut off...
kawaiineko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #7
EvaLynn
Great Poster

EvaLynn's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Nature knows best
EvaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #8
anyone50
Awesome Poster

anyone50's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric57 View Post
First off, I feel like your response was kind of rude. The OP was asking a simple question. No need to be rude. I apologize if that wasn't your intent, though.

Second, I agree that ultimately there is no difference. When having sex, a penis is a penis and it does the same thing, regardless of whether it is cut or uncut. So I agree with you there... However, I prefer a cut penis over an uncut one. Simply because I like the look of it better. I know, I know, superficial. Not to mention, in my opinion, it is healthier. Some men don't wash properly under the foreskin, which can cause a smell. I would never dump or dismiss a guy for having an uncut penis, though. I personally just think a cut one looks better and seems healthier.

By the way, I know this thread is for girls. I am a guy, but I am gay. So even if it is for girls, I still felt the need to share my opinion. haha
There was no malice in my response i was just stating my opinion and yes thats what people get when they post a question on this or any form for that matter. I'll have to stand by my original answer because there is no difference or at least not a noticable one when the penis is erect and as for your reference to how it looks all i can say is if your attracted to a guy because of the way his penis looks your more than superficial. As for the health issue if a guy or a girl for that matter dosen't take of their own hygiene i doubt they would ever get anyone to be interested in a sexual relationship. By the way i didn't mention it but this topic is way over posted and had the poster taken time to look he could have found numerous answers to his question. Have a good day

17F BI
anyone50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #9
Eric57
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyone50 View Post
There was no malice in my response i was just stating my opinion and yes thats what people get when they post a question on this or any form for that matter. I'll have to stand by my original answer because there is no difference or at least not a noticable one when the penis is erect and as for your reference to how it looks all i can say is if your attracted to a guy because of the way his penis looks your more than superficial. As for the health issue if a guy or a girl for that matter dosen't take of their own hygiene i doubt they would ever get anyone to be interested in a sexual relationship. By the way i didn't mention it but this topic is way over posted and had the poster taken time to look he could have found numerous answers to his question. Have a good day
As I already said in my post, I would never dismiss a guy simply because he was uncut. Do I think a cut penis looks better? Yes, I do. Would I prefer one? Yes, I would. But I would never not date someone because of that. So no, I am not superficial. I already said that in my post. So clearly you didn't read it very well. And after reading this and you still think I am superficial, then you need to a new definition of the word.

So what if the topic is way over posted? The majority of the topics I see on here have been asked numerous times. People ask the same things over and over and over. I think that is pretty obvious... and I think it is pretty obvious that people don't take the time to search the forums.
Eric57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #10
Taryn98
Awesome Poster

Taryn98's Forum Picture

Name: Taryn

I prefer cut
Taryn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #11
Jane-123

Jane-123's Forum Picture

Name: Jane

I prefer uncut
Jane-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #12
Evaboo
Nice Poster

Evaboo's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Cut looks better

Rep me I'll return the favor! Guys don't friend me have a bf PM me about anything! I'll get in deep! :
Evaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #13
fookyfook

Name: Fred

thanks to everyone for posting responses
fookyfook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #14
GigglyAbby
Great Poster

GigglyAbby's Forum Picture

Name: Abby