Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 12th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #1
Jordan99
Nice Poster

Jordan99's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan
Default Microkini Swimsuits

I've stated on here before that I absolutely LOVE Wicked Weasel bikinis (especially their thongs) but my BF wants me to buy a Microkini. I guess I wouldn't mind wearing it just for him (after all, we skinny dip together) but am not so sure I'd be comfortable wearing one on the beach. Have any of you seen these? Would you wear one?
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2018, 05:23 PM   #2
BlackParadePixie
VT Lover

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona
Default Re: Microkini Swimsuits

I would not.

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2018, 06:27 PM   #3
Katie2003
Nice Poster

Name: Katelynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Post
I've stated on here before that I absolutely LOVE Wicked Weasel bikinis (especially their thongs) but my BF wants me to buy a Microkini. I guess I wouldn't mind wearing it just for him (after all, we skinny dip together) but am not so sure I'd be comfortable wearing one on the beach. Have any of you seen these? Would you wear one?
I've never seen one in person, only on TV, in movies, or in pictures. My parents would totally freak out if they caught me in one in a public place because that's just too sexy........mom has always said she would rather that strangers see me naked than in skimpy clothes since naked isn't intended to be sexy.

Having said all that, I'd wear one in a heartbeat with my friends at a pool party or something, as well as to the beach or pool, but I doubt that there are many public beaches or pools where it would be seen as appropriate. I've already got a pretty small bikini but it does cover a lot of my butt, so it's OK with mom. To me taking it to the next step wouldn't be any problem. The problem would be that I don't shave or trim my pubic hair and wouldn't even if I had a smaller bathing suit bottom, so IDK how well that would be accepted by people.......it does show around the leg openings of my current bikini a bit but no one says anything. In a microkini, a lot more of it would be out in the open.

Last edited by Katie2003; August 12th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2018, 06:12 AM   #4
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Yes I have seen them on Wicked Weasel and other websites but I have only seen one girl in real on a beach in Greece wearing them. I understand your BF, they are cute and hot, like you I would wear one with close friends and maybe on the beach, depending on the place and circumstances.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:24 AM   #5
SpaceyCayce
Member++

SpaceyCayce's Forum Picture

Name: Cayce

Just looked at some pics of those. What exactly is the point of covering anything at all if you’re going to wear that? No thanks

”Under all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence is as deep as eternity, speech as shallow as time.” - Thomas Carlyle

16 - F - guard girl who loves to make new friends
SpaceyCayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:47 AM   #6
Katie2003
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceyCayce View Post
Just looked at some pics of those. What exactly is the point of covering anything at all if you’re going to wear that? No thanks
I would totally rather be naked, but there are places like at pool parties where you can't be, or at least shouldn't be. I was at one over the weekend, a big group of kids leaving for college this week had a pool party at someone's home and while there were a few topless girls there, most everyone had on bathing suits. I see that as a perfect setting to wear something like that for girls who are comfortable enough showing that much skin. I wore a very sheer top with nothing under it, and the bottoms to my bikini.

Last edited by Katie2003; August 13th, 2018 at 07:50 AM.
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:51 AM   #7
SpaceyCayce
Member++

SpaceyCayce's Forum Picture

Name: Cayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
I would totally rather be naked, but there are places like at pool parties where you can't be, or at least shouldn't be.
I guess I disagree. Just barely covering your nipples and your vagina isn’t really pool or beach appropriate for me either. I’d never spend money on these or “wear” them

”Under all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence is as deep as eternity, speech as shallow as time.” - Thomas Carlyle

16 - F - guard girl who loves to make new friends
SpaceyCayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:59 AM   #8
Katie2003
Nice Poster

I totally respect that, each of us needs to be comfortable with what we choose to wear, or not to wear. These def aren't for everyone and I'm quite aware that most parents wouldn't approve one either for someone our age to wear in public.
Old August 13th, 2018, 05:06 PM   #9
LucyCee

LucyCee's Forum Picture

Name: Lucy

I wouldn't know where to wear one unless it was in my bedroom. And what's the point in that??
LucyCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2018, 08:36 PM   #10
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

Not something Id wear but if thats what you wanna do, thats up to you
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM   #11
RainbowLove
Member++

RainbowLove's Forum Picture

Quote:
I really want a Wicked Weasel thong bikini, but I don't have enough body confidence really... I'm scared. The microkini? A bridge too far for me. Maybe once I get and am used to the normal Wicked Weasels...
RainbowLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM   #12
Barbara.
Awesome Poster

Barbara.'s Forum Picture

Name: Barb

Definitely not for me. I'm very modest and show very little intament places.

Barbara. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #13
BlackParadePixie
VT Lover

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceyCayce View Post
I KNOW RIGHT? Like, you might as well just be naked...since you can pretty much see...everything.

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote