Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:45 PM   #1
ifimay48

Default Naked at the beach/locker rooms

Sometimes at a beach or at a public pool, I will go into the bathroom or locker room to change and take longer than need to change so I can "show myself off" to the others. Or at a urinal I will be more open and viewable. And in the showers wont close the curtain. I dont even have a large ding dong since im only 15. I just love for strangers to see me nude.
Has anyone else done the same?
Does anyone have advise on better ways to do this?
ifimay48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:46 PM   #2
Naue
Member+

Naue's Forum Picture

Default Re: Naked at the beach/locker rooms

I haven't really done it, but I don't really see a problem with it.

Just don't make sure you don't do anything that you will regret.

Try not to present yourself as a sexual object either, that could end in a bit of dodgy-ness.

Throw me to the wind... Gay, 16, Angleterre
I like to think that I'm a Biologist. PM me, it takes a lot to surprise me
Naue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #3
anyone50
Awesome Poster

anyone50's Forum Picture

What your talking about is Exhibitionism and it's something that could end in a bad way if you choose to expose yourself to the wrong person even if it's in a locker room where it's considered normal to be nude. The word they use in legal terms is Intent and what this means you can be arrested if someone feels that the reason you stay extra long in that shower is to expose yourself to gain sexual gratification. It maynot get you thrown in jail the first time or two but every incident your cuaght at makes the next more serious and easier to prove intent.

The reason i know this is because I have a uncle My moms brother and according to her he started out much the same as you described and I guess over time he got braver and got arrested so now he has to register as a sexual offender

17F BI
anyone50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #4
raindropkissme
Junior Member+

raindropkissme's Forum Picture

Name: Megan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyone50 View Post
What your talking about is Exhibitionism and it's something that could end in a bad way if you choose to expose yourself to the wrong person even if it's in a locker room where it's considered normal to be nude. The word they use in legal terms is Intent and what this means you can be arrested if someone feels that the reason you stay extra long in that shower is to expose yourself to gain sexual gratification. It maynot get you thrown in jail the first time or two but every incident your cuaght at makes the next more serious and easier to prove intent.

The reason i know this is because I have a uncle My moms brother and according to her he started out much the same as you described and I guess over time he got braver and got arrested so now he has to register as a sexual offender
I would just do what you need to do and leave. Don't dilly-dally or any of that. Make good choices!
raindropkissme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:38 PM   #5
Jakers61

Jakers61's Forum Picture

Name: Jake

In the locker rooms I usually just do what I need to do and get done with it.(at the school ones at least). At the gym I like to be in there naked for a while too. And in the sauna at my gym I go in naked with my towel and have a seat and just open it up. There's certain guys there that you know mig do something if they are presented with the chance. You just gotta find that guy and give him a look and they usually get the clue. Anyways, I don't see a problem with wanting to show what you have.

Jake-18straight/ like to have fun.
Jakers61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 05:03 PM   #6
SammieRose
Member++

SammieRose's Forum Picture

Name: Samantha

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyone50 View Post

Well put. Another thing you should know is that on those locker rooms, you get all types of freaks too, you could run into a pedophile or child molester and will see that like an invitation to advance. And as she said, parading yourself naked for no reason will also make people think you are a child molester.

When in public showers, try and be naked the least amount of time and go in and out. Otherwise. you could get in trouble.

SammieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 05:30 PM   #7
Jake_00

Name: Jake

I feel the same way. I love showing myself off to others and letting them see me naked. i am also 15

Curious Little blond down for anything (:
Jake_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM   #8
gayboytroy
Junior Member+

gayboytroy's Forum Picture

i know i do the same i make sure im as obvious as mossible when i change and shower publically but never enough to be illegal as its in changing/shower rooms. im an exhibitionist and i love knowing that people have seen me naked

Hiiiyaaa im troy, im 18 and im gay!
im very friendly, love to help and ill talk about pretty much anything :3

gayboytroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #9
dvd333
Unregistered

Sorta...girls only though
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #10
CuriousKid65
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers61 View Post
In the locker rooms I usually just do what I need to do and get done with it.(at the school ones at least). At the gym I like to be in there naked for a while too. And in the sauna at my gym I go in naked with my towel and have a seat and just open it up. There's certain guys there that you know mig do something if they are presented with the chance. You just gotta find that guy and give him a look and they usually get the clue. Anyways, I don't see a problem with wanting to show what you have.
gotta say as far as at the local gym i do like to show off a bit, since we're so young nobody sees it as a problem, plus i think some of the guys like seeing and comparing just like us kids do
CuriousKid65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #11
james15432

Name: James

All the time!! In the locker room i always leave the curtain open. I just love the feeling of having people look at me and my body haha
james15432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #12
justin 13
Banned

justin 13's Forum Picture

Name: Keith

I dont do that. I change my clothes in the stall. I consider myself shy.
justin 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #13
Pete_Dude
Member+

Pete_Dude's Forum Picture

Name: Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifimay48 View Post
Sometimes at a beach or at a public pool, I will go into the bathroom or locker room to change and take longer than need to change so I can "show myself off" to the others. Or at a urinal I will be more open and viewable. And in the showers wont close the curtain. I dont even have a large ding dong since im only 15. I just love for strangers to see me nude.
Has anyone else done the same?
Does anyone have advise on better ways to do this?
I know the feeling, but leave shower curtains open and things like that is not the best thing to be doing. Don't get me wrong I love communal showers, and letting everyone see me shower. The safest and best way is in your own home.
Pete_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #14
EvaLynn
Great Poster

EvaLynn's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

It's funny going to the nude beach with people who are happy swimming, walking, tanning nude there and then getting shy in the changeroom shower afterwards
Most are bummed they have to dress again to get to the car but some are real shy
EvaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #15
Pete_Dude
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaLynn View Post
It's funny going to the nude beach with people who are happy swimming, walking, tanning nude there and then getting shy in the changeroom shower afterwards
Most are bummed they have to dress again to get to the car but some are real shy
I'd Love to go to a nude beach.. Can't wait for summer !!
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #16
EvaLynn
Great Poster

EvaLynn's Forum Picture

Lol or how some girls freak if a boy ever comes into the changeroom - it's like - you were just hanging out nude with boys in the open, why is it suddenly odd in here?
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #17
Pete_Dude
Member+

Quote:
Lol or how some girls freak if a boy ever comes into the changeroom - it's like - you were just hanging out nude with boys in the open, why is it suddenly odd in here?
So I take it you've been to a Nude beach before then????
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #18
EvaLynn
Great Poster

EvaLynn's Forum Picture

Lots, my brothers started taking me with them when I was 12, we'd been skinny dipping in our pool we got that year together so once they realized they liked the nudebeach and it was safe and parents gave in they started taking me too

Possibly this was to make them look less gay/threatening to girls I have no idea lol
It's fun, we love it
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #19
Pete_Dude
Member+

Quote:
Lots, my brothers started taking me with them when I was 12, we'd been skinny dipping in our pool we got that year together so once they realized they liked the nudebeach and it was safe and parents gave in they started taking me too

Possibly this was to make them look less gay/threatening to girls I have no idea lol
It's fun, we love it
I bet you love it.. I reckon you and your brothers used to or still do, get upto all kinds of mischief when your at the nude beach... True??
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #20
EvaLynn
Great Poster

EvaLynn's Forum Picture

I usually leave them to their own devices (lol that sounded bad) and hang out with friends
I'm more the swimmer/tanner and they are more into volleyball, sport activities, girl watching etc
But sure it happens