Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 27th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Apophis

Name: Jake
Question I really care for this girl. [Warning its long]

Hello.

Well where do i begin. First I would like to say me and this girl have been best friends for months, we are online best friends. Anyways I started to grow a crush on her and I have told her about it and I think she likes me as well. We have a lot in common and we just hit off, we we became best friends instantly. She is real and says who she claims to be cause I have seen on her on cam and she has seen me. Anyways about a few weeks ago me and her got together as boyfriend and girlfriend. Before I continue I would like to say yes it is internet dating. Anyways everything was going fine, but about a week afterwards we broke up, she was worried about age being a factor, shes only 13 and I'm 17. Is it wrong for me to like her ? I truly do care about her cause shes like a guardian angel to me. I can't explain my feelings about her. Shes such an angel but yet she thinks she doesn't deserve me cause I'm to nice to her. Anyways I really can't explain it, she means a lot to me and I really can't get over her. What should I do ? I really want to be with her again but I'm afraid she may turn me down again. And I also she has told me she likes me.

Anyways help would be great.
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Altiier

Altiier's Forum Picture

Name: Jerod
Default Re: I really care for this girl. [Warning its long]

If your comfortable with her and her with you, I don't see any problem with it

Prince Charming doesn't exist, we all make mistakes. Don't forgive me, but remember I was different for a little while.
Altiier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #3
xDarkAngelx
Awesome Poster

Name: George

Well you both like each other as you have said, so don't be afraid to tell her how much she actually mean to you and that. Is she worried about other people commenting about the age difference? If the only problem is the age difference then that doesn't matter, it's just a number. If you both like each other, trust each other then why not make a go of it?

10/7/12
18/7/12
1/10/12
12/12/12
xDarkAngelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #4
Apophis

Name: Jake

Thanks guys. Truly I agree I don't find age a problem. Age is just a number, it doesn't represent who we are, Age is just a thing where it shows where we matured and what not. as I said I truly do like her and she means a lot to me.
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #5
anyone50
Awesome Poster

anyone50's Forum Picture

I have one question and is when you say you and her got together was this in person or just over the interenet? As far as the age thing i don't see any real problems as long as you remember she isn't as mature as you and you don't use that to persuade her do do anything she isn't comortable with.

I understand what your saying about how much you like this girl and since the breakup are you even in communication with her as friends? There could be a lot of reasons behind the breakup and she maybe just citing one. If your still talking to as friends accept that for now and give her the space she's asking for. Nothing drives a girl away as a guy thats too clingy or intense from the start.

17F BI
anyone50 is offline   Reply With Quote