Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1
AbbaZabba
Banned

Name: Abby
Default Guys, A Girl's Question About Morning Wood

It's said it is better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt. I could have googled this but then that's no fun. So I had never heard of morning wood till that post and now that I glance through it, its got me curious. So here are my questions?

1. Does this happen every night?

2. I noticed a lot of guys said they peed and it was gone. Is this some great phenomenon guys get because of having to pee or pee build up during the night or is it just some hormonal thing that happens to guys at night and the morning pee is just there?

3. Third, how in the hell do you pee ????? I mean, I could only think stand on your head or like a basketball shot, arch it in there. Shoot for the stars baby.

Thanks Guys
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #2
Josh.smith98

Name: Josh
Default Re: Guys, A Girl's Question About Morning Wood

I dont get morning wood that much usually it happens when i hold my pee overnight or for a long time and just sit down to pee is the easiest but sometimes you just have to aim haha
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #3
Kochanek
Banned

I don't know if it has anything to do with having to pee...
I often get morning wood without having to pee, so for me it is just hornyness and the need for an orgasm. I then masturbate, usually even twice.

But even on days I don't have a morning wood - which happens not very often - i masturbate before getting up, because otherwise i get horny in school and hardly can stand it till I come home...
Old February 16th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #4
Fireflame
Banned

Name: Justn

1. Does this happen every night? yes, quite often.

2. I noticed a lot of guys said they peed and it was gone. Is this some great phenomenon guys get because of having to pee or pee build up during the night or is it just some hormonal thing that happens to guys at night and the morning pee is just there? The need to pee is not a factor as to why it happens.

3. Third, how in the hell do you pee? Most guys stand up, aim and pee. I personally sit down at stalls to avoid splashing on the front of my pants. It happens.
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #5
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

1. Does this happen every night? yep

2. I noticed a lot of guys said they peed and it was gone. Is this some great phenomenon guys get because of having to pee or pee build up during the night or is it just some hormonal thing that happens to guys at night and the morning pee is just there? nope. it doesn't just go away.

3. Third, how in the hell do you pee ????? I mean, I could only think stand on your head or like a basketball shot, arch it in there. Shoot for the stars baby. I gotta do this thing where I bend over so I'm level with the toilet. I can't believe I just put that on the internet! xD

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #6
spoke
Nice Poster

spoke's Forum Picture

i'm hard just about every morning and don't always have to pee. when I do have to I need to wait until i'm soft before I can pee

asian-american/bi

my village just called.....seems an idiot is missing
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #7
Troy35216
Awesome Poster

Troy35216's Forum Picture

Name: Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbaZabba View Post
It's said it is better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt. I could have googled this but then that's no fun. So I had never heard of morning wood till that post and now that I glance through it, its got me curious. So here are my questions?

1. Does this happen every night?

2. I noticed a lot of guys said they peed and it was gone. Is this some great phenomenon guys get because of having to pee or pee build up during the night or is it just some hormonal thing that happens to guys at night and the morning pee is just there?

3. Third, how in the hell do you pee ????? I mean, I could only think stand on your head or like a basketball shot, arch it in there. Shoot for the stars baby.

Thanks Guys
1. it does to me. i read that guys get like a dozen boners a night. i hate that i sleep thru 'em. lol
2 and 3. i don't think i have wood cuz i have to pee. now i am curious tho. don't girls have to pee first thing in the morning? anyway the mornign wood definitely goes away after i pee. but you are right peeing is a pain when i'm hard. i can't just aim cuz it hurts to push it down so i have to back way up almost to the wall and get the arc thing going and that is hard to aim too. i usually end up missing the first few seconds and have to do some clean up after. and as i am finishing peeing and the stream peters out i have to scootch/walk toward the toilet while i'm still peeing to keep going in the toilet otherwise the last bit just goes on the floor. it's my morning piss ballet. lol

Last edited by Troy35216; February 16th, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #8
AbbaZabba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy35216 View Post
1. it does to me. i read that guys get like a dozen boners a night. i hate that i sleep thru 'em. lol
2 and 3. i don't think i have wood cuz i have to pee. now i am curious tho. don't girls have to pee first thing in the morning? anyway the mornign wood definitely goes away after i pee. but you are right peeing is a pain when i'm hard. i can't just aim cuz it hurts to push it down so i have to back way up almost to the wall and get the arc thing going and that is hard to aim too. i usually end up missing the first few seconds and have to do some clean up after. and as i am finishing peeing and the stream peters out i have to scootch/walk toward the toilet while i'm still peeing to keep going in the toiler otherwise the last bit just goes on the floor. it's my morning piss ballet. lol
Lol, I hate you have to sleep through them too. Yes, my God do I have to pee in the morning, I just read those post and peeing was mentioned a lot. Never heard of morning wood before and it half sounded like it happened because of having to pee. I repeat myself...it is better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool, then open it and remove all doubt. Have a great day Troy !!
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #9
volleyball172

volleyball172's Forum Picture

Name: Cam

you just wake up with it. most people have to pee after a night of sleep and by the time i reach the toilet it is down far enough to pee if i had morning wood.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #10
Kevin 16666

Name: Kevin

You aim
Old February 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #11
nrob1993
Banned

yeah, I will wake up in the morning and during the night very hard
have to be careful when you pee while it's that hard for sure
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #12
Globalgirl3
Banned

Name: Becky

Guys, A Girl's Question About Morning Wood

1. Does this happen every night? Not every but sometimes 40%. I'd say

2. I noticed a lot of guys said they peed and it was gone. Is this some great phenomenon guys get because of having to pee or pee build up during the night or is it just some hormonal thing that happens to guys at night and the morning pee is just there? I think I just pee because I need to pee. No matter if I'm erect or not. Also I just force it out kinda if I'm disparate. Finally I think that my erection goes shortly after I pee because the peeing takes my mind off it

3. Third, how in the hell do you pee ????? I mean, I could only think stand on your head or like a basketball shot, arch it in there. Shoot for the stars I just kinda do when erect. Point my penis down and kinda force it out

Finally. This thread is so funny
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #13
Eclipsical
Member++

Eclipsical's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

haha...

1. No, not everynight. At least I don't think so, I'm more annoyed that I'm up so early rather than what my dick is up to(literally I guess)

2. AGain, not everytime. Morning wood is generally not a sustainable wood...lol. It goes away pretty damn quick unless you wanna morning whacking session. I usually don't

3. Erections are not immovable objects.

Euphorically Floating Upon Wax Wings...
Old February 17th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #14
anyone50
Awesome Poster

anyone50's Forum Picture

I read somewhere that guys testostrone levels are at their highest in the morning and this is why guys wake up with an erection. I also read that when a guy has an erection he can't pee because the passage to the bladder is blocked. Just wondering if this is really true

17F BI
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #15
Arther443
Junior Member+

Name: Ron

1) Not every day, but about 95% of the time I will wake up with morning wood.

2) I think I have to pee in the morning because I haven't peed in about 5-12 hours. Peeing usually takes the boner away by helping get your mind off of things.

3) Since I have to sleep outside, I just wake up and go. However, the real problem is in getting the pee to actually come out. I usually just wait for it to go away, but if I NEED to, it sprays like a damn mister. However, when I'm inside with a boner and have to pee, I put my feet way back and put a hand on the toilet for support and I try do get the tip below the bowl's top to avoid getting piss all over the toilet.
Old February 17th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #16
lancezer
Member++

lancezer's Forum Picture

Name: lance
Talking Re: Guys, A Girl's Question About Morning Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman1113 View Post
I cant really explain it. But ASAPScience gives a great explanation as to why it happens.

As for me, it happens to me almost every morning. I usually can pee if I relax and it goes down after that.
same thing more or less

19 straight From New Zealand Islam (peace be upon you)
Old February 17th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #17
Wakesetter03
Nice Poster

Wakesetter03's Forum Picture

Yeah it happens commonly. Some sort of build up of hormones overnight or something.

Generally by the time I have gotten up and walked into my bathroom, I'm only half hard so it isn't much of an issue. It's incredibly hard to pee when hard.

Male/18/Straight
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #18
AbbaZabba
Banned

LOL...like that, well put, so they will point down if guided in the proper direction? Besides moments of stupidity, I'm a virgin too if you can't tell.

Last edited by AbbaZabba; February 17th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #19
Xpert

It happens to me sometimes but can control it and easily pee. It would be good to play with and get rid of the hardness, but again with pee waiting to flow out, it very uncomfortable.

May I also ask please?

1. Do girls also have urgent need to pee in mornings?
2. While peeing, do girls get some hot feelings?
3. What is the most common peeing style you girls use?
4. Can you pee standing up?

Thanls
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #20
spoke
Nice Poster

spoke's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbaZabba View Post

LOL...like that, well put, so they will point down if guided in the proper direction? Besides moments of stupidity, I'm a virgin too if you can't tell.
yes, we can point them down. And no question you don't know the answer to is stupid in my opinion. I wasn't born knowing everything

asian-american/bi

my village just called.....seems an idiot is missing