Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 15th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #1
evie_rose

Name: Evie
Default A sort of short story about self harm

Hey gang, so I'm new here and such but I just need to post this peace of writing. This is what happened to me today and I've been listening to sad music and everything and I came up with this. Please don't hate on my shitty writing skills..
I think I found some one else who cuts today.

'I already could tell that she was deeply sad. Only a depressed person can spot another. She looked alone in a room full of people, staring into the distance, hands wrapped around her stomach, hiding her hands. I notice that when one is incredibly depressed like I was, you tend to hide your hands constantly. I still do a little bit.

And she's beautiful. She's stunning. People would not expect a girl who is so pretty and bubbly to be the one that goes down the tubes. But I was that girl, not pretty, but constantly happy. Building up all this pent up self hatred and sadness and you can't contain it anymore. The only way is to bleed it out of you, droplets sliding warmly down your skin. And today, I noticed. Her once beautiful, pale, clean arms are covered in superficial yet multiple cuts. Her left arm is mainly the victim, like me, she must be right handed. Yet, sometimes I prefer to use my left because you have less control and you go deeper.

I want to talk to her. I want to sit down next to her and say 'you too, huh?' and show her my arms. I want her to know she is rare, but not alone. But maybe she'll take offence, I don't know. If some one did that to me I would burst into tears and embrace them, telling them, 'we'll get through this.''
evie_rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #2
jayyy-lmao
Great Poster

jayyy-lmao's Forum Picture

Name: Jayson (Or Jay)

That was very well written.

Trans guy / PM if you want to talk. I'll try to help.
If you're looking for a sign to not kill yourself today, this is it.
Personal blog
^FOLLOW ME ^
The trans teen survival guide
Gender/LGBTQ+ blog
jayyy-lmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #3
xarvon1412

xarvon1412's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron
Default Re: A sort of short story about self harm

That was beautiful, like amazing. I'm sorry, too enthusiastic? I loved it though If this a true story, then I think that you should. I don't know, maybe she won't like it, but maybe just maybe she will. I mean, I know that if somebody did that for me I'd have the same reaction as you. I'd love to hear how this story ends though.

"When we cut, we're in control - we make our own pain and we can stop it whenever we want. Physical pain relieves mental anguish. For a brief moment, the pain of cutting is the only thing in the cutter's mind, and when that stops and the other comes back, it is weaker."
- Shelley Stoehr.

"It can't be terrible forever."
- Meekakitty

Last edited by xarvon1412; February 15th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
xarvon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #4
evie_rose

Name: Evie
Default Re: A sort of short story about self harm

thanks guys Maybe I'll try to talk to her.
evie_rose is offline   Reply With Quote