Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #21
Pichu
Great Poster

Pichu's Forum Picture

Name: ᴎᴏᴚᴠᴠ
Default Re: The All-Purpose Football (Soccer) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Dream View Post
I still haven't tried that game, Aaron. It's gotten terrible reviews from what I have read so I haven't bothered to make time for it yet.

Even getting close to 30 is amazing. I had 7 myself this year for my school team and I considered it a success. I'm not a big goal scorer - but my coach wants me taking a lot of set pieces now. I have a feeling I will score more next season. I also think she's trying to help me get into college
It got terrible reviews?! haha!

I guess being on 23 with 3 games to go is pretty good, and better then last season when I got 17, but to be so close to 30 and not able to reach it is a little bit sad. Hopefully next season i'll score more still C:

it's awesome that your coach is trying to help you get into college. my school team coach was the one who told me to go try out for Sunday League teams because they get more coaches and scouts coming to games then school league games do, so I got more chance of being spotted.

I still need to grow and bulk up if I wanna get anywhere near playing professional though, i'm way to small :c

https://40.media.tumblr.com/d44837e83a50e9a1a2236b41d8fd63df/tumblr_ni6kyr4vHT1qc1hdeo1_500.png
Aweshum siggy by Siobhan <3
Pichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #22
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Emerald Dream's Forum Picture

Name: Allison

So I have been watching a little bit of the Gold Cup (well, had it on in the background) the last few days. Either teams like Martinique, Panama, and Trinidad are getting a lot better...or the traditionally more powerful teams like the USA, Mexico, and Costa Rica are really holding back/playing slack as hell.

I'll probably watch most of the knockout stage, now that it's going down to 8.
Emerald Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #23
Sam-Joker

Sam-Joker's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

we can only speak about ourselves here or we can speak about big teams like barcelona and real madrid?cuz my school is over for summer and i do not have much time to play.last year i scored about 22-24 goals i guess it was fine

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight..."
Sam-Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #24
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam-Joker View Post
we can only speak about ourselves here or we can speak about big teams like barcelona and real madrid?cuz my school is over for summer and i do not have much time to play.last year i scored about 22-24 goals i guess it was fine
Wow that's a lot of goals!

Anything related to football is allowed here
Old July 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #25
Sam-Joker

Quote:
Wow that's a lot of goals!

Anything related to football is allowed here
yeah if i am in my good mood i can score good goals!but our school tournament was really awful cuz although we proceeded to next round we had the awful 6-0 lost game to our 3rd year players!the team itself had problems in choosing the squad

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight..."
Old July 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #26
Sam-Joker

What's your idea about tito barcelona coach?whom do you think must be replace him?though i do not like barcelona i hope they could be in good shape so spain league competition would be better!in my idea tottenham coach is the best

Old July 21st, 2013, 07:01 AM   #27
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Quote:
What's your idea about tito barcelona coach?whom do you think must be replace him?though i do not like barcelona i hope they could be in good shape so spain league competition would be better!in my idea tottenham coach is the best
Oh wow, I would have no idea since I don't follow that league at all. I know Barcelona is a big enough club that where a new manager doesn't even necessarily have to come from Spain. It should be interesting to see what happens there.
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:59 AM   #28
Sam-Joker

Quote:
Oh wow, I would have no idea since I don't follow that league at all. I know Barcelona is a big enough club that where a new manager doesn't even necessarily have to come from Spain. It should be interesting to see what happens there.
well right.i only wonder whether ancelotti could be successful in real madrid or not...
so which league do you follow?

Old July 21st, 2013, 09:18 AM   #29
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Quote:
well right.i only wonder whether ancelotti could be successful in real madrid or not...
so which league do you follow?
I do like the EPL as a whole, I don't really have a favorite team. I would follow MLS, but I think it's pretty sad that it doesn't get much coverage even here in the US.

I also like watching international tourneys and friendlies. I love that high level.
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM   #30
Sam-Joker

i like english league too,my 3 favorite teams from whole world are:chelsea-RM-AC Milan

you probably are the first girl i saw that likes soccer!!

Old July 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM   #31
Sam-Joker

right now chelsea is leading 3-0 against malaysia with our new coach:jose mourinho,and this is not our best squad!hope chelsea could have a dreamy season!

Old July 21st, 2013, 10:49 AM   #32
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Quote:
i like english league too,my 3 favorite teams from whole world are:chelsea-RM-AC Milan

you probably are the first girl i saw that likes soccer!!
I play soccer for my school, and hope to go to college to get a degree and play. Plenty of girls like soccer, maybe they just don't admit to being big fans of it.
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:30 AM   #33
Sam-Joker

i play for my high school as well,and i hope school gets started sooner so i could play more!

and Chelsea beat malaysia 4-1 a good result

Old July 21st, 2013, 03:05 PM   #34
removeddddd

removeddddd's Forum Picture

David Moyes better sign someone good this transfer window
removeddddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #35
skillednz

Name: bevin

do any of you follow the bundesliga? (german league)
skillednz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 03:56 PM   #36
Sam-Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerezz View Post
David Moyes better sign someone good this transfer window
i'm a chelsea fan not a MU fan but still cuz i think premier league is the best(having awesome teams chelsea MC MU tottenham arsenal liverpool everton etc)i hope ManU would come strong as well.i think replacing moyes insted of fergusen was a big mistake and will help chelsea to sign rooney

Old July 21st, 2013, 03:59 PM   #37
Sam-Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillednz View Post
do any of you follow the bundesliga? (german league)
i follow bundesliga,laliga(spain),premier league(english),france league,serie A(italy)and sometimes scottish league

so you can talk about these leagues to me

Old July 21st, 2013, 11:20 PM   #38
jak926

Name: Jake

Quote:
So I have been watching a little bit of the Gold Cup (well, had it on in the background) the last few days. Either teams like Martinique, Panama, and Trinidad are getting a lot better...or the traditionally more powerful teams like the USA, Mexico, and Costa Rica are really holding back/playing slack as hell.

I'll probably watch most of the knockout stage, now that it's going down to 8.
Big teams use their B squad for the Gold Cup most often. But USA won again today.
jak926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:25 AM   #39
Sam-Joker

what's your idea about rooney?i hope and guess that by coming moyes,he will leave oldtraford and will sign with chelsea.what's your ideas?

Old July 25th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #40
Sam-Joker

bayern munich beat barca again 2-0 this time i really enjoy when barca loses
we had a mini tourney last day and we won the tourney
i scored twice in the finals but i missed a penalty which did not allow me to score a hat-trick