Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #1
jessedean77

Name: essej
Post (girls only) pubes on guys

do you like it when a guy has no pubes or just trims?
jessedean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #2
Evaboo
Nice Poster

Evaboo's Forum Picture

Name: Eva
Default Re: (girls only) pubes on guys

To me it doesn't matter

Rep me I'll return the favor! Guys don't friend me have a bf PM me about anything! I'll get in deep! :
Evaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #3
FairSasha
Banned

sometimes it matters.... i love it trimmed cuz i can go down on him without getting hair all up in my face lol but sometimes i love it shaved so i can lick all parts of this junk

if its just a bush then i dont mind sucking on the tip or a handjob
FairSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #4
Tyler97
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairSasha View Post
sometimes it matters.... i love it trimmed cuz i can go down on him without getting hair all up in my face lol but sometimes i love it shaved so i can lick all parts of this junk

if its just a bush then i dont mind sucking on the tip or a handjob
a little hair stops you from licking all parts of his junk. For guys most of the pubic hair is above the penis on the pubic mound, no hair grows on the shaft and on the balls is very little. How does a little hair stop you from licking, we all shower daily, and when we pee no urine is on our balls or pubic hair(the urine stream goes straight out the urethra and into the toilet) it doesn't drible down our balls and pubic hair, the only thing you should be concerned about is sweat, I agree at the end of the day sweat can be an issue, but not urine or cum or anything else.
Tyler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #5
FairSasha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler97 View Post
a little hair stops you from licking all parts of his junk. For guys most of the pubic hair is above the penis on the pubic mound, no hair grows on the shaft and on the balls is very little. How does a little hair stop you from licking, we all shower daily, and when we pee no urine is on our balls or pubic hair(the urine stream goes straight out the urethra and into the toilet) it doesn't drible down our balls and pubic hair, the only thing you should be concerned about is sweat, I agree at the end of the day sweat can be an issue, but not urine or cum or anything else.
sounds like youre an expert at giving blowjobs lol...i meant that little hair on the balls sometimes gets stuck in teeth and on the tongue is all so its annoying...sweat can be a turn on but yea kudos on using the word urethra
FairSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #6
Tyler97
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairSasha View Post
sounds like youre an expert at giving blowjobs lol...i meant that little hair on the balls sometimes gets stuck in teeth and on the tongue is all so its annoying...sweat can be a turn on but yea kudos on using the word urethra
I'm not an expert on giving blow jobs, but I do have a penis an scrotum and I know that the real hair is above the penis and the scrotum has practically nothing. I've been in the shower room in PE and have seen many classmates and the pubic hair pattern seems to be the same for most. Any way my point is for you or any girl to give a blow job and lick all of his junk, hair shouldn't be a factor even if the guy doesn't shave.
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #7
michael.95
Member++

michael.95's Forum Picture

Name: Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler97 View Post
I have to disagree with you on the part you say that no hair grows on the shaft or balls. I'm 18 and have hair in those areas since like 14. However, I do trim both areas as low as possible as I find it highly unattractive.
michael.95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #8
Tyler97
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.95 View Post
I have to disagree with you on the part you say that no hair grows on the shaft or balls. I'm 18 and have hair in those areas since like 14. However, I do trim both areas as low as possible as I find it highly unattractive.
you have hair that actually GROWS on the shaft? I've never seen that before, some of the pubic hair above the penis may cover some of the shaft, but I've never seen it actually grow on it. I'm 16 and maybe more will grow, but as of now any girl wanting to suck my cock would have no issues with hair and I don't shave.