Default first time you cut too deep..

Did u ever cut too deep? What did u do? When did it happen? talk about it
hiddensecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #2
Harley Quinn
Puddin'

Harley Quinn's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan
Default Re: first time you cut too deep..

Yes. I basically took care of it myself, I mean, I didn't want to get professional help for it so I thought fuck it, I have first aid knowledge I'll be okay. I made sure it didn't get infected, and had enough space to heal without it being interfered with. It happened a couple years ago, it won't go into details but it left a gnarly scar on my thigh that is still as raised as it ever was. It was a scary experiance, I'll say that much and I haven't repeated that since. But, I guess it depends on everyone's definition of 'deep' because we all have a different one, and what's deep for one person, might not be that for the other. So, the answers you get may vary immensely.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week

~Stevennn

*Ali*
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:08 PM   #3
georgiamay
Awesome Poster

georgiamay's Forum Picture

Name: Georgia

I've done it twice, but neither of them were bad enough to get medical attention for it, so I never went to A&E for stitches or anything. Well, since then I've looked up the sort of cuts you should get stitches for, and now I think I probably should have gone, but I didn't, and I have the scars now that would probably be a lot thinner if I'd asked for medical attention.
Instead, I was up half the night with a roll of kitchen roll, trying to stop it from bleeding. The next day I went to the pharmacy and got steri-strips to sort it out (which btw I would recommend to everyone, they were a life saver), and kept it clean to stop it from getting infected.
georgiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #4
sarah newman
Member++

Name: sarah

I first cut because a friend did it and I didnt understand what she got out of it. Unfortunately I did it over and over again an she managed to quit. I then had loads of stuff happen to me and I've never given up since. My first time doing it was 2-3 scratches along my wrist but after that I would say I had a lot more cuts that weren't deep rather than having deep cuts but only a few. I like seeing cuts on my arm, it's like a... Comfort to me.

...People try and seek help...
..I have given up trying..
..im controlling my lovely sharp razor..
...while theres to much blood...
..comin out of my skin..
.and still no one notices.
..how much pain im going through..
...so i still lay there all alone...
sarah newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #5
SkinnyBones

SkinnyBones's Forum Picture

Name: Skye

I had done it in the shower listening to Panic! At The Disco's Hurricane. I used vanilla body wash, and I remember the smell of blood. The first time I cut too deep has been stuck in my head ever since it happen. I remember I got really scared, the blood came out thick and black red. I knew it wasn't right. I splash some water to see it, it was deeper than I had ever done before. I went from cat scratches to something I probably could have gotten at least 2 stitches on. I wrapped it in ace bandage and went to bed. I changed the bandage every night and let it breathe after school when I was sure my parents wouldn't come down. The scar is purple/pink, it's thick too.

And I am not afraid to die;
I'm not afraid to bleed and fuck and fight,
I want the pain of payment.
What's left, but a section of pygmy sized cuts.
Much like a slew of a thousand unwanted fucks. Would you be my little cut?
Would you be my thousand fucks?
SkinnyBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM   #6
survivor
Member+

survivor's Forum Picture

Name: Jess

When I cut really deep it was right after i got caught cutting. All of my blades were taken and i was so mad. I went outside and I took a pointy rock and cut myself with it. I was so mad that I hurt myself pretty bad (worse with a rock than with a knife). I didn't want to have to confront anyone so I took out my first aid kit, cleaned it, and put some butterfly bandages on it. It took a long time to heal and left a nasty scar, but whatevs.
survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #7
Megson
Member++

Megson's Forum Picture

Name: Megan

I once cut my stomach harder than I planned to and it left a gaping cut that wouldn't stop bleeding for a long while. I just kept throwing clean bandages on it every hour until it stopped bleeding eventually, but I can't even remember how long that took.

It was a pretty nasty looking cut, but now (almost a year later) it's a puffy, pink, raised scar. It wasn't as bad as it could've been.
Megson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #8
xDarkAngelx
Awesome Poster

Name: George

Have been plenty of times where I have gone too deep nearly all being intentional. First time I went too deep was a while a go and misjudged the blade, cut my arm and ended up seeing the surface of a vein that I'd just missed.

10/7/12
18/7/12
1/10/12
12/12/12
xDarkAngelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #9
survivor
Member+

survivor's Forum Picture

Name: Jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkAngelx View Post
Have been plenty of times where I have gone too deep nearly all being intentional. First time I went too deep was a while a go and misjudged the blade, cut my arm and ended up seeing the surface of a vein that I'd just missed.
glad you missed that vein. Could have been a different ending.
survivor is offline   Reply With Quote