Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1
Fallen Angels
Junior Member+

Fallen Angels's Forum Picture

Exclamation Am I going insane?

*I apologize if you see me posting in different sections of the forum. Just trying to figure out whats wrong with me*

In the past, I've questioned if those around me were real or not but never thought much of it. I've always thought I'm going insane but it's getting worse.. sometimes I'm fine. Others I'm not.

At night, I will lay in bed and see something in my mind trying to hurt me. Like, hands trying to stab my eye or something. I can only see it in my mind. Part of me knows it's not real. But, I move around very quickly so it can't get me. I'm terrified it will hurt me. And, my eyes hurt cuz I was pressing against my eyes.. didn't even realize it was hurting my eyes until later.

Another night, I sat on the kitchen floor, holding my knees resting my head against them, and my body started jolting around. As if, I were afraid of something or surprised by something. But, nothing was chasing me or anything. I was just super depressed and stressed about something that happened that day. I was also afraid for an unknown reason..But, when I stood up and started walking I was fine. Then my eyebrows hurt.. apparently was pressing my head hard against my knees :S

Sometimes I hear things... as if they were my own thoughts you know? Not like people whispering at me or anything... but jumbled thoughts that don't seem like mine. Sometimes they're scary to...

My family doesn't really believe in doctors lol so at this point I doubt I could get professional help. If I get worse and start screaming at walls and stuff then I know they would lol But, at this point I just want to know if I'm going insane. If I am tell me. Might make me feel better lol I just want to know whats going on...

Old January 1st, 2013, 01:25 AM   #2
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty
Default Re: Am I going insane?

U might b schizo, just saying, talk to a friend who u trest,

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #3
JollyBarton

JollyBarton's Forum Picture

It sounds alike to what happens to me. I've decided it is just major anxiety. It comes and goes as it pleases for me. I don't think you're going insane though. Schizophrenia is a long shot, albeit it is possible. Just recognize your thoughts and try to counter-act them or distract yourself. Breathe deeply when the panic sets in. I wish you luck and hope you can get past this.

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
~Voltaire

"Songs for Peace, How I wish they'd turn into antiques, to never sing against war again."
~Mischief Brew
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #4
AuthorX303720
Banned

Name: Sid

Your mind is transforming a major tramautic thought into something you understand. This is proabably from PTSD or some crap. Have you been stressed recently?
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #5
Fallen Angels
Junior Member+

Fallen Angels's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuthorX303720 View Post
Your mind is transforming a major tramautic thought into something you understand. This is proabably from PTSD or some crap. Have you been stressed recently?
Oh yea... majorly stressed. This got a lot worse on a day that some family drama went down and stressed me out a LOT.

Old January 11th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #6
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Yeah, stress really screws with your brain.
Old June 18th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #7
johnson33445

Name: jack

i also said you that Your mind is transforming a major tramautic thought into something you understand. This is proabably from PTSD or some crap. Have you been stressed recently?so don't be a stressed
Old June 18th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #8
AzuPazu

AzuPazu's Forum Picture

Name: Azu

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson33445 View Post
i also said you that Your mind is transforming a major tramautic thought into something you understand. This is proabably from PTSD or some crap. Have you been stressed recently?so don't be a stressed
^You can't tell someone not to be stressed just like that, it's like someone telling not to have blond eyes, they can wear contacts but underneath they're still the same colour.
To get rid of stress the best thing to do is find something that can relax you or even go out for a few days, anything that keeps your mind of things that stress you.

Old June 18th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #9
Lost in the Echo
Banned

Name: Bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson33445 View Post
Please don't bump old threads.
Closed Thread