Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 22nd, 2012, 12:18 AM   #1
Doctor Nothing

Doctor Nothing's Forum Picture

Name: Ethan
Default Embarrassed over being uncut?

Yo, so yet another awkward question...... guess it's a bit difficult to not be awkward with these types of questions

So I myself am circumcised, and I live in America, and I've noticed that a distinct majority of people are circumcised. Around 3/4ths of my friends are circumcised, but those who aren't seem a bit.... shy (about their, you know, stuff). So this brings me to my question: guys who are uncircumcised, are you embarrassed about it?

I guess this doesn't really apply to countries where circumcision is rare.... oh well feel free to answer anyways

------------------
"Makes sense? What fun is there in making sense?" -Discord

I'm a brony and PROUD OF IT
Old December 22nd, 2012, 12:38 AM   #2
FergusDunn
Nice Poster

Name: Fergus
Default Re: Embarrassed over being uncut?

could maybe just be your friends are not shy as they are your friends
but others are a bit shy - its ok

Scottish not cut.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 10:23 AM   #3
Doctor Nothing

true, thanks. guess i end up reading too much into life I do that sometimes.......

------------------

Old December 22nd, 2012, 10:24 AM   #4
Jakeisamazing

Jakeisamazing's Forum Picture

Name: Jake

If I was, I wouldn't be embarrassed.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #5
Sean4U
Awesome Poster

Sean4U's Forum Picture

Name: Sean

why be embarrassed about something you didn't have control over ....we as Americans seem to circumcise our little boys more than other countries....also the religious aspect as well, I guess...but being cut/uncut is not something you have a decision of at birth...but anytime you get a group together, whether naked or not, those that are different may act like they are embarrassed because they are different

Sean | Male | 17 | Gay

Always open to talking to other guys my age or just plain old questions back and forth. If I'm on send me a message and lets see if we can talk
Old December 22nd, 2012, 10:43 AM   #6
apelad

what is there to be emmbarassed about?

Steven from GA: Still trying to discover myself: Need a friend or a listener just message me
Old December 22nd, 2012, 11:08 AM   #7
shadowmax

Name: Max

I'm uncut and I'm not embarrassed. Americans that are uncut should be proud because it makes us unique!
Old December 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM   #8
Doctor Nothing

Yeah, I personally wish I were uncut.... :p

------------------

Old December 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM   #9
Arsenalfan123
Great Poster

I know only one boy in my school cut and he and Everyone isnt embarrassed.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 08:56 PM   #10
Luke91
Banned

Name: Luke

When I started taking showers in middle school, I found out I looked different from the other boys and i was totally embarrassed. Finally, I learned they were cut and I was uncut. When I was 13 I asked my parents if I could get cut. It was done and I am happy with the results.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 09:29 PM   #11
IAMWILL
Former P101+H&A Mod

IAMWILL's Forum Picture

Name: Will

Although I am not embarrassed about it, it is something I'd say im self conscious about. I think its that us uncircumsized guys know that we are a minority, and that those in the majority may make fun of us for it. Of course they have no reason to and we have some pretty good arguments as to why not being circumsized is better, but a lot of teenagers are immature and will use anything to put someone down.

~Will
Excuses are nails that build the house of failure

~Laura was here
Old December 23rd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #12
Bill22

Name: Billy
Unhappy Re: Embarrassed over being uncut?

It is embarrassing because when ur taking a shower at a school and ur the only one that is not cut, they will make fun of you. I had to stop taking showers at school because I was the only one not cut and afriad they would make fun of me.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 11:26 PM   #13
eggs2006
Member+

We all have seen guys uncut in the gym class showers, but no other guy would say anything for fear of being called gay for looking at others guys dicks. We all know we look but would never admit it. I know which guys have the biggest dicks or the smallest (mine included) but would never admit that either.
Old December 24th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #14
deanbrodi
Banned

Name: Dean

Instead of being embarrassed, you should be very happy that you've still got all your foreskin! Sex & mb might actually feel even nicer for you, because the knob of your penis has stayed more sensitive by being protected by the foreskin when not stiff. For us cut boys, our knobs become less sensitive 'cos they've got used to being rubbed by clothes all the time.
Old December 24th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #15
Rain Boy
Member+

Name: ask for it

I was never embarrassed or ashamed of being uncut, but in shower situations, etc, I was a bit self conscious because my foreskin would get noticed. Guys would try to be discreet but they were catching glances. I went through a brief period where I'd retract my foreskin prior to showering, but it was a chore to keep it from flopping forward again.
Old December 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #16
acurasrock
Member++

acurasrock's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

Man, I wish I was UNCUT!! Just to see how amazing it is. If I have kids someday, I will not have my son circumsized, it should be their choice I think as they get older. Most in my opinion would prefer to have their foreskins.
Old December 24th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #17
indieboy

I think it all depends where and how uou are brought up
I'm uncut, from Scotland
I know three cut people all of who are proud
Old December 24th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #18
Robin99
Member+

Robin99's Forum Picture

Name: Robin

I am not a bit embarrassed by being uncut. Maybe it's because my three brothers are uncut too. I know that most boys in America are cut, that is why I feel special that I am.

I'm Robin and I'm 13 and gay. I like to swim, play baseball, watch netflix. I like to make new friends from all over the world. Talk to me.
Old December 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #19
Drew5
Banned

Name: Rob

not sure why they would be embarrassed. I've never seen an uncut one in the showers at my school or at the gym for that matter. So if there was a guy, he would be the only one.

If he was a guy on my team, I'm sure we'd tease him some, but we pick on each other almost the entire time in some way. It's just what we do. In fact, if we didn't, he wouldn't really be one of us imo. On the other hand, if anyone picked on him who wasn't his friend or team mate, we'd have his back.

Hope I'm explaining this well enough. The point is, some teasing is good. Like you might fight or pick on your brother and vice versa, but if some random kid was picking on your brother, you'd probably step in. So sometimes, maybe many times, people are teasing someone because they like them well enough or feel comfortable enough to give them a hard time. Like, people we don't know, don't like or just don't care about, they could have a green penis with an orange foreskin and we wouldn't say anything to them.

Soo.... If you're getting teased, but not in an angry, bullying way, it's because the people like you, accept you or trust that you're not gonna be a big baby about it. Trust me, I'm on the receiving end of it whenever we practice in the morning and it's cold out and my dick has massive shrinkage. They completely rip on me, each other etc. It's embarrassing when you're the center of attention, but that changes all the time. I tell them to move in for a closer look and "I swear, I won't pee on your face". LOL. We basically pick on anyone with a small dick, who we know well, or is on our team. Everybody gets picked on. If you're not getting picked on for having a small dick, then you'd be getting picked on for having a semi hardon and that you're gay. There's something for everybody.

Not much to do about foreskin, lack of foreskin or shrinkage in the showers.

Two examples cuz a lot of guys here don't shower at school.

1. Had a new guy on our team who moved in during the school year. Turns out he has a really small undeveloped penis. Nobody said anything to him about it. After a few weeks, he talked to my buddy about why no one picks on him like they do everyone else and he told him, because we don't know you well enough to do that. So the new guy actually felt left out for not getting the abuse we give each other.

2. Was finishing up showering last spring, typical teasing locker room talk going on and the baseball team starts entering the showers, again, there's a baseball player with a tiny dick and we don't say anything to him. The baseball team did, but it's one of those group things where you can only pick on your own guys. Pick on another groups guy and that's a problem.

My long, long point is, before you get upset about someone teasing you about your foreskin or size, think about it a while before you react. Could be they're doing it because they respect you enough to think you can take it, not because they don't like you.
Old December 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #20
Fleur De Lys
Awesome Poster

Fleur De Lys's Forum Picture

No, I'm uncut and I don't feel embarrassed. There isn't anything to be shy about. It actually makes masturbating a lot easier!