Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [3]

Old October 31st, 2012, 03:48 PM   #1
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Default Mind Without Voices?

So I've had a voice in my head since second grade, and I can't even remember what it's like to think without him there or have a day without thinking about him. I was wondering if any of you remember what it's like to think without voices...
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:15 AM   #2
that94guy

Name: N.
Default Re: Mind Without Voices?

We all have that 'little voice' inside our head, it helps us thinking. It's normal. I have it too and I always had it, but several months ago I just put more attention on it.

I remember someone has tweeted this on Twitter, and all you guys here can try it too,

"Without that little voice in your head, you won't be able to read this sentence."

See? All of us have it, just we don't realise it. Most of us don't notice the presence of it. And we don't need to realise it either. Just know that it's normal and you don't have to do anything. Worrying too much/obcessing with any thing is not good for your health.

19/Male. ()
Anxious/Depressed/Introverted.

Vietnam/Russia
that94guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM   #3
BrainDamage

BrainDamage's Forum Picture

Name: Calin

Quote:
Originally Posted by that94guy View Post
We all have that 'little voice' inside our head, it helps us thinking. It's normal. I have it too and I always had it, but several months ago I just put more attention on it.

I remember someone has tweeted this on Twitter, and all you guys here can try it too,

"Without that little voice in your head, you won't be able to read this sentence."

See? All of us have it, just we don't realise it. Most of us don't notice the presence of it. And we don't need to realise it either. Just know that it's normal and you don't have to do anything. Worrying too much/obcessing with any thing is not good for your health.
Obviously you have no clue what were talking about...

Some blackened pride still burns inside
This shell of bloody treason
Here's my gun for a barrel of fun
For the love of living death!!!
BrainDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:00 PM   #4
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Yeah, this isn't "that little voice." It's different... think along the lines of imaginary friend that never went away?
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2012, 08:41 AM   #5
LetsKillTonight

Name: Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshowers View Post
Yeah, this isn't "that little voice." It's different... think along the lines of imaginary friend that never went away?

I have exactly this... A voice that sort of talks to me, but uses my own voice, even though it doesn't feel like me talking... (hard to explain...) I think it's normal to some extent, as long as the voice isn't telling you to do anything immoral.
LetsKillTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #6
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty

i see more then hear, but sometime i do hear him. i will feel lone if he wasn't there

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote