Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 23rd, 2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Carbarrawr

Name: Carrie
Unhappy I think I might have Bipolar type II

I'm going to make this short, because I'm supposed to be doing school right now.
Basically I'll go one or two weeks REALLY happy and energetic, that's just who I am. I'm fairly happy, optimistic, energetic, etc. However, I find myself going through week or more periods where I'm just always angry and depressed and pessimistic and hateful. It's like, unexpectedly, the next day i'll suddenly have TONS of negative emotions, whereas I usually don't have them. This has been happening for a few months (probably no less than six) and I'm in my early teens. I read online that this is what bipolar II is, because I was suspecting it. I'm not looking for a diagnosis, I'm asking if you think that I should go to the doctor about this if you think it might be bipolar type II. I have difficulty doing school during this and, naturally, I don't like feeling this way. (though I do like it when I'm happy and full of energy ) Thanks so much

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"'Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.'
"So we say with confidence,
'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?'
-Hebrews 13:5-6
Carbarrawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #2
Snookers
Nice Poster

Snookers's Forum Picture

Name: ɯoɯ ɹnoʎ
Default Re: I think I might have Bipolar type II

Many people think that they may have bipolar disorder, or any kind of certain disorders (e.g. dysmorphic disorder, borderline..etc), but there are chances that they might be wrong. You're going trough a hard stage of life, you're only a teenager. You might feel like in a rollercoaster mood, personality difficulties and such, but that doesn't mean you ave a disease, it's only a small part of teenagehood. Soon you might be back to normal.
If you truly believe you may have bipolarity disorder go visit a doctor, because he know better. Don't self-diagnose yourself, or let friends/unexperienced people do it.
Good luck ^^

"
NURF CAT DROODS ok?
If i try to pow pow pow on a cat drood he TURNS INTO A BARE with MOAR HP THAN JESUS. WTF? "
Snookers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Mortal Coil
Queen of Spam

Mortal Coil's Forum Picture

Name: Ellen

It definitely seems that you are having difficult mood swings, though without being doctors none of us can really diagnose you. However, you should see a doctor as there is a good chance that you could be diagnosed with something, even if it isn't necessarily Bioplar II. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcharkteeth View Post
Omg I love bread
So dam tasty
Do you know what happens to people who go to the seventh circle of hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Cobain
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
when two old people have sex, they become dust, which is naturally dry.
Mortal Coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #4
The joker.

The joker.'s Forum Picture

Name: Loc

Its hard to say, maybe u just have some moments where u get pissed of really fast, like i do.

Last edited by The joker.; December 9th, 2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: I want to delete it but i dont know how to
The joker. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #5
The joker.

The joker.'s Forum Picture

Name: Loc
Red face Re: I think I might have Bipolar type II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Coil View Post
It definitely seems that you are having difficult mood swings, though without being doctors none of us can really diagnose you. However, you should see a doctor as there is a good chance that you could be diagnosed with something, even if it isn't necessarily Bioplar II. Good luck!
Yup indeed, it could be that you just have some, annoying moments where u get pissed of really fast, like me :p, but go see a doctor to be sure, its their job DONT be afraid!
The joker. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #6
Abyssal Echo
Lone Wolf

Abyssal Echo's Forum Picture

if you really think you have Bi-Polar disorder go get a Dr or Psyc opinion. most likely its just hormones.
Abyssal Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #7
crd34

Lots of people have Bipolar II, including me! diagnostics are truthfully not that helpful...bipolar 1, 11, or 111, all the treatments are pretty much the same and it just means your brain struggles with regulating emotions. Heres a blog that really helps me
http://bipolarteenqueen.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps!
crd34 is offline   Reply With Quote