Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:23 AM   #1
Carbarrawr

Name: Carrie
Default Have you ever had a delusion or attack around someone like your friends?

Have you ever had a delusion or episode while you were hanging out with your friends or with family or at school or something?

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"'Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.'
"So we say with confidence,
'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?'
-Hebrews 13:5-6
Carbarrawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:08 PM   #2
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Default Re: Have you ever had a delusion or attack around someone like your friends?

Ummm, well I dunno if this counts, but I talk with the voice in my head 24/7...
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #3
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty
Default Re: Have you ever had a delusion or attack around someone like your friends?

I have b4 but my friends didnt mind bcuz it was me. I had an episode at school b4 with my my friends they didnt mind bcuz i was alway alittle odd a round them.

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?

Last edited by redknight; October 24th, 2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: add more
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #4
BrainDamage

BrainDamage's Forum Picture

Name: Calin

Happend to me today, the "voices" started to shout in my ears and I tried to blot them out didn't really work though, it stoped after a while at least...

Some blackened pride still burns inside
This shell of bloody treason
Here's my gun for a barrel of fun
For the love of living death!!!
BrainDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #5
Fallen Angels
Junior Member+

Fallen Angels's Forum Picture

When I'm at work (where the people are friends and like family), my head starts twitching... usually that's the beginning of one of my "episodes" The stuff that happens is usually in my head, so I try to keep it to myself. One time, I was taking wallpaper off a wall (Helping get ready to paint the walls) and someone came in to help me. For 30 minutes, I was silent because I honestly didn't know if they were real or I was imagining them...

Most often, I can't stand being around people. So, my head will twitch slightly, or I start to freak out... but usually my way of coping is my mind goes back in time and I start acting like a child again. So, I laugh more easily and all that fun stuff.

I often have difficulty speaking correctly. I studder, forget simple words and how to pronounce them. Sometimes, I will catch myself repeating that same word over, and over, just in different tones... often in front of people >_< And, I don't always stop when I realize it either.

Last edited by Fallen Angels; January 9th, 2013 at 09:20 AM.
Fallen Angels is offline   Reply With Quote