Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty For Boys
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 28th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Xandle

Default Difference between cut and uncut?

Just wondering how being uncut is different to cut. I'm cut - how does it feel different and what do you do differently?
Just kinda curious.
Xandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #2
dubstep13

dubstep13's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Default Re: Difference between cut and uncut?

I am half cut from an operation (hypospadias, but I won't get into that) so I have half of what people would usually have and the foreskin doesn't completely cover the head. I like being uncut as you don't need lube whenever you wank and the foreskin sliding up and down adds to the orgasm feeling, but it's annoying as you always need to clean under the foreskin or it gets smelly and horrible.
dubstep13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #3
IAMWILL
Former P101+H&A Mod

IAMWILL's Forum Picture

Name: Will

Everyone is born uncircumsized, and the decision whether or not to circumsize the boy is made by the parents. One may also have to be circumsized for medical reasons, such as having very tight foreskin.
Circumcision is the removal of the skin that covers the head of the penis. There are two types: loose and tight. Pretty self-explanatory.
The main differences of being uncircumsized are increased pleasure when masturbating/recieving handjob, but at the same time being a bit harder to keep clean. Also, guys who are uncircumsized generally have to loosen their foreskin for a few months/years first, usually by pulling it back for a few minutes while showering. This frees it from being attached to the head at the base of the tip, which is what you want.

~Will
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it

~Laura was here
IAMWILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #4
Sheriff Romero
The Sheriff

Sheriff Romero's Forum Picture

Name: Francisco

Uncut is a lot more sensative and has an extra flap/layer of skin hanging over it.

R-E-L-A-P-S-E-D

recovered-and-healed.tumblr.com
Sheriff Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #5
Fable

Fable's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew

cut is easier to clean, uncut you have to pull the skin back to clean under, im cut

feel free to talk to me, i like meeting new people.

Life's journeys are endless

They better run and hide, cause im a
MONSTER IM A BEAST!
Fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #6
Pipo
Member++

Pipo's Forum Picture

Name: Pipo

Quote:
the five most sensitive areas of the penis are on the foreskin and the glans is more sensitive in the uncircumcised penis.
Quote:
sensitivity in 81 men, 11 of whom were not circumcised. When assessing areas producing sexual pleasure, the foreskin was ranked 7th, after the glans, lower and upper shaft, and the left and right sides of the penis, but above the area between scrotum and anus, the scrotum itself, and the anus.
Quote:
The word frenulum on its own is often used for the frenulum of prepuce of penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce, or foreskin to the vernal mucosa, and helps contract the prepuce over the glans. This is sometimes colloquially known as the "banjo string". In the event of frenulum breve or frenular chordee, or to ensure that the glans can be freely and completely exposed, the frenulum may be partially or totally removed
Quote:
The frenulum and the associated tissue delta on the underside of the penis below the corona has been described in sexuality textbooks as "very reactive" and "particularly responsive to touch that is light and soft." The “underside of the shaft of the penis, meaning the body below the corona” is a “source of distinct pleasure.”[4] Crooks and Baur observe that two extremely sensitive specific locations that many men find particularly responsive to stimulation are the corona, and the frenulum.[5] Repeated stimulation of this structure will cause orgasm and ejaculation in some men.[citation needed]
In men with spinal cord injury preventing sensations from reaching the brain, the frenulum just below the glans can be stimulated to produce orgasm and peri-ejaculatory response.[6][7]
Foreskin is not just to "keep you dirty" it's also really sensitive part of your penis and protects the glans of your penis.

It's not just for jerking off and to clean it, it's actually really important.

Read more from wikipedia about it.

And stop saying it's "hard" to clean it. If you bother to clean your butt in shower that's how long it takes to clean your foreskin. It's not hard or dirty at all!!
Pipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #7
hero98

hero98's Forum Picture

Circumcision is really just a brutal tradition that unneccessarily destroys something(that's why some countries are trying to outlaw it, it was outlawed in Germany for a few months)
The main difference is that cut cocks are missing the foreskin and therefore - over time - grow less sensitive -> less pleasure.
The entire "easier to clean" thing is a myth. If you take daily showers, like everybody should regardless if they are cut or not, there is no problem at all.
hero98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #8
Fable

Fable's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew

cut or not, there is no problem at all. nicely said

feel free to talk to me, i like meeting new people.

Life's journeys are endless

They better run and hide, cause im a
MONSTER IM A BEAST!
Fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #9
The captain
Awesome Poster

The captain's Forum Picture

Name: Albert

well I'm uncut and love that, when un you have foreskin to play and your cockhead is more sensitive. of course have to clean up more carefully
I don't know about be cut
The captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #10
Rukua
Member+

Rukua's Forum Picture

Name: Rukua

Not sure how to answer this question, I guess it's just the same as being cut, but with skin over the head, aha

Rukua - 17 - Australia

I'm the lead singer of Destiny's Child.

www.YouTube.com/user/MeBeRukua

Rukua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #11
Avenida105

Avenida105's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable View Post
cut is easier to clean, uncut you have to pull the skin back to clean under, im cut
basically, cut is for lazy people who can't retract their foreskin for at most 30 seconds and let water and soap pour on it . Just kidding some people, actually consider it a "pain" to clean it.

Being Un-Cut, the way you are born, is a bit different, you head is quite sensitive and you don't need lube during jacking off, the skin basically acts as a natural lube.

I respect the people who get circumcised for religion, or because their parents made them, other than that there is no reason to get cut or to continue circumcising. You are not born with a dotted line that says cut here.
Avenida105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #12
NateTheGreat

Name: Nathaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMWILL View Post
Everyone is born uncircumsized, and the decision whether or not to circumsize the boy is made by the parents. One may also have to be circumsized for medical reasons, such as having very tight foreskin.
Circumcision is the removal of the skin that covers the head of the penis. There are two types: loose and tight. Pretty self-explanatory.
The main differences of being uncircumsized are increased pleasure when masturbating/recieving handjob, but at the same time being a bit harder to keep clean. Also, guys who are uncircumsized generally have to loosen their foreskin for a few months/years first, usually by pulling it back for a few minutes while showering. This frees it from being attached to the head at the base of the tip, which is what you want.
This is basically it, Some religions chose to circumcise but that is only judiasm and muslims. Every place in the worlds aside from those religions and America don't circumcise. There is more than just loose or tight their is also high or low which is basically where the scar is and how much outer skin versus inner skin was kept.
NateTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #13
aweblade4
Junior Member+

aweblade4's Forum Picture

Name: Louis

im cut but i wish i was uncut so it feels better and being uncut means you scoop vaginal secrections
aweblade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #14
niceguy887

Name: Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenida105 View Post
basically, cut is for lazy people who can't retract their foreskin for at most 30 seconds and let water and soap pour on it . Just kidding some people, actually consider it a "pain" to clean it.

Being Un-Cut, the way you are born, is a bit different, you head is quite sensitive and you don't need lube during jacking off, the skin basically acts as a natural lube.

I respect the people who get circumcised for religion, or because their parents made them, other than that there is no reason to get cut or to continue circumcising. You are not born with a dotted line that says cut here.
Well said!

I especially take issue with parents who decide to have their son circumcised just because the father is. Why does the son have to look exactly like his father. I'm so happy my parents had some common sense (and a good doctor). I can't imagine not being uncut. Easiest thing in the world to clean, btw.
niceguy887 is offline   Reply With Quote