Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #1
someonenew

Wink For the boys who switched to boxer shorts

Hi! Nowadays, I want to give a real chance to boxer shorts. In the past, I tried them a few times but generally to bed and for a little time. I have bought some boxers that are in proper size and want to try to switch to them. However, whenever I wear it, I always get a boner or at least while I am walking , it becomes irritable that makes me only think about boxers when it is on my body.So -maximum- wearing them for a day or shorter, I feel, I have to switch back to my tighty whities due to my dick is flopping and/or makes me feel horny at inappropriate time. I have some questions:
1-How old are you? When did you switch to boxers? Before boxers, what were you wearing?
2-Was switching to boxers your decision?
3-Are the problems I experienced, temporary or persistant?
4-What makes me feel less stressed when wearing boxers?
5-What are the stages of switching to boxers? Please explain in a detailed way
6-How long time, wearing nothing but boxers , is good enough time to be able to say that 'I tried but decided that boxers aren't for me'?
7-Do you still sometimes wear another kind of underwear for a while?
8-When doing jogging or moderate exercises, are wearing boxers wrong?
9-Had anyone (e.g. older brother) tried to persuade you to switch to boxers before you made the switch?
10-What is your story of switching to boxers?
Thanks for answers
someonenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #2
andrew2020
Member+

andrew2020's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew
Default Re: For the boys who switched to boxer shorts

1-How old are you? When did you switch to boxers? Before boxers, what were you wearing? 16. I switched when I was 9 or 10 from briefs
2-Was switching to boxers your decision? Yes
3-Are the problems I experienced, temporary or persistant? I don't really know. Maybe you should try briefs, they are boxers but tighter so they will help stop your penis from flopping everywhere
4-What makes me feel less stressed when wearing boxers? I don't know exactly just don't think of anything horny.
5-What are the stages of switching to boxers? Please explain in a detailed way There really is no stage just switch. Maybe wear briefs under your boxers.
6-How long time, wearing nothing but boxers , is good enough time to be able to say that 'I tried but decided that boxers aren't for me'? A month or so
7-Do you still sometimes wear another kind of underwear for a while? I wear all types. I just look for what is clean but to change my clothes in school it will be boxers or boxer briefs not briefs
8-When doing jogging or moderate exercises, are wearing boxers wrong? No I guess. It's just underwear. It doesn't have the best support but it is only bad for boners
9-Had anyone (e.g. older brother) tried to persuade you to switch to boxers before you made the switch? No
10-What is your story of switching to boxers? I was wearing briefs but start changing in gym in 5th grade and I didn't want to be caught dead wearing briefs so I asked my mom for boxers

PLEASE HELP GET MY REPUTATION UP!!!
andrew2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM   #3
cerney
Member++

cerney's Forum Picture

Name: Ian

1-How old are you? When did you switch to boxers? Before boxers, what were you wearing? 16, when i was 8, dude i cant fucking remember
2-Was switching to boxers your decision? yep
3-Are the problems I experienced, temporary or persistant? well...i really didnt have them
4-What makes me feel less stressed when wearing boxers? idk...relax?
5-What are the stages of switching to boxers? Please explain in a detailed way..you take off the old ones and put on the boxers? not a good answer all i can think of
6-How long time, wearing nothing but boxers , is good enough time to be able to say that 'I tried but decided that boxers aren't for me'? maybe, not my call
7-Do you still sometimes wear another kind of underwear for a while? yep
8-When doing jogging or moderate exercises, are wearing boxers wrong? they can be, but for me theyre fine
9-Had anyone (e.g. older brother) tried to persuade you to switch to boxers before you made the switch? nope
10-What is your story of switching to boxers? i saw some when i was 8, liked the pattern, and told my mom to buy them

i am ian cernetich, tennis is my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, as is skiing. windows messenger is cerney or my name, i forget. love to talk, easy to talk to
cerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #4
FunGuy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonenew View Post
Hi! Nowadays, I want to give a real chance to boxer shorts. In the past, I tried them a few times but generally to bed and for a little time. I have bought some boxers that are in proper size and want to try to switch to them. However, whenever I wear it, I always get a boner or at least while I am walking , it becomes irritable that makes me only think about boxers when it is on my body.So -maximum- wearing them for a day or shorter, I feel, I have to switch back to my tighty whities due to my dick is flopping and/or makes me feel horny at inappropriate time. I have some questions:
1-How old are you? When did you switch to boxers? Before boxers, what were you wearing?15 2 years tighties
2-Was switching to boxers your decision?yes
3-Are the problems I experienced, temporary or persistant? temporary
4-What makes me feel less stressed when wearing boxers?realize.. That no one else notice what u notice
5-What are the stages of switching to boxers? Please explain in a detailed way you just get use to a free dick
6-How long time, wearing nothing but boxers , is good enough time to be able to say that 'I tried but decided that boxers aren't for me'? 1 month
7-Do you still sometimes wear another kind of underwear for a while? Boxbriefs
8-When doing jogging or moderate exercises, are wearing boxers wrong? YES
9-Had anyone (e.g. older brother) tried to persuade you to switch to boxers before you made the switch? No
10-What is your story of switching to boxers?--
Thanks for answers
that's my answer
FunGuy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #5
DerBear
Retired H&A Mod

DerBear's Forum Picture

Name: Derri

All surveys belong in puberty for Both

Retired Help & Advice Mod

If anyone wants to add me on PSN feel free to send me a PM.
DerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM   #6
Binatang

Binatang's Forum Picture

Name: Rick

1-How old are you? When did you switch to boxers? Before boxers, what were you wearing?
I am 14, I switched to boxers when I was about 10? Not sure. Before that I was wearing boxer briefs, and before that, i dont' even really remember
mine and parents
none
just give yourself some time to get used to it, especially during the summer when you don't see as many people, you can use this time to figure it out
If you are really nervous about wearing boxers, start to wear them for short periods of time, and each time increase the length. Try wearing them in different contexts and venues to try to get used to them. I think you are over-worrying though, this should be a one-day thing.
6-How long time, wearing nothing but boxers , is good enough time to be able to say that 'I tried but decided that boxers aren't for me'?
nope
Definitely not wrong.
9-Had anyone (e.g. older brother) tried to persuade you to switch to boxers before you made the switch?
No.
I switched when my parents told me to, and I didn't have any problem with it.

井の中の蛙、大海を知らず
남의 떡이 더 커 보인다
Binatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #7
HEN_iP
Member++

Name: Henry

--I'm 15, I switched to boxers at 13. Before boxers I generally didn't wear underwear and only sometimes wore briefs.
--Yes.
--Temporary, you'll get use to the feeling of everything hanging loosely and it'll be second nature.
--Just try not to think about it and relax. Enjoy the feeling of free-ness
--Wear them just to sleep first, then wear them while doing your morning routine then just gradually ease them into your day-to-day wearing.
--I'd say a week. After you've done most of your day-to-day routines and activities and feel like these aren't for you. Then it would be a good time to drop them.
--Boxers or nothing for me.
--Nope.
--Nope
--Since I wasn't wearing underwear most of the time anyway and I didn't really like the constriction of briefs, I chose boxers as they most resembled freeballing.

17|Male|Aussie-born Chinese|Bi|Nudist
HEN_iP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #8
War-Is-Real

War-Is-Real's Forum Picture

1-How old are you? When did you switch to boxers? Before boxers, what were you wearing? 14; 12; Briefs
2-Was switching to boxers your decision? No
3-Are the problems I experienced, temporary or persistant? You're a teen, it's not the boxers.
4-What makes me feel less stressed when wearing boxers? Because they aren't as tight
5-What are the stages of switching to boxers? Please explain in a detailed way Stage 1: Buy them Stage 2: put them on
6-How long time, wearing nothing but boxers , is good enough time to be able to say that 'I tried but decided that boxers aren't for me'? Umm, unless you are getting rashes or pain, never
7-Do you still sometimes wear another kind of underwear for a while? No
8-When doing jogging or moderate exercises, are wearing boxers wrong? No
10-What is your story of switching to boxers? My mom bought them, I put them on. :T

Warfare is, unlike many things, unstoppable and propetual. War is inevitible, as many people will die for their religion, their leaders, and their homes.
---
Yes, lord.
I say fuck ya less I'm with ya,
If I take you out of the picture, I know nigga's won't miss ya
War-Is-Real is offline   Reply With Quote