Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [10]

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #1
Jennyluv
Banned

Default Being naked around close family

I was just curious to see how normal this is. Ive been naked around my family alot. We are very open and its no big deal, my brother and sister are nude the most but my parents will walk around naked sometimes on the weekends. Just this past weekend mom cooked breakfast while wearing a robe that she lost the sash too so it stays wide open for all of us too see lol

So does anyone else do the same with there family???
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #2
Taryn98
Awesome Poster

Taryn98's Forum Picture

Name: Taryn
Default Re: Being naked around close family

No nothing like that happens with my family. I like being naked but even if my parents allowed it, I would feel weird doing it around them.
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #3
Anyone51
Banned

Name: bree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyluv View Post
I was just curious to see how normal this is. Ive been naked around my family alot. We are very open and its no big deal, my brother and sister are nude the most but my parents will walk around naked sometimes on the weekends. Just this past weekend mom cooked breakfast while wearing a robe that she lost the sash too so it stays wide open for all of us too see lol

So does anyone else do the same with there family???
Yes that's exactly how we are - and love to holiday/camp by nudist beaches etc
Still share showers etc w/ my bro
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #4
Kirsi

Kirsi's Forum Picture

Name: Kirsten

I was about 12 when I started to feel awkward being naked around my family and I only recently stopped having showers with my younger sister who is 6 and she walks around in her underwear still sometimes in the summer lol. Sometimes my mom after showering will run from the bathroom to her bedroom quickly and yell naked mamma coming through lol. That's about it for us though. I think its about as normal as a nudist family whatever floats your boat lol it's normal for some people and not for others.

Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up!
Old July 18th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #5
PandaLeah
Nice Poster

PandaLeah's Forum Picture

Name: Leah

me any sisters are close, so were naked around each other alot, but any male family no.. my mom has done the "mad dash" from bathroom to room before we all have right?

- Leah
15 / F / Bi / Oregon

Feel free to message me, I don't bite.
Old July 18th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #6
kentucky girl
Nice Poster

Name: Chelsey

I am comfortable being naked around my brother and my mom. I don't have a dad that lives with us so can't say if I would or not.
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #7
lexigirl

Name: Alexis

WTF is up with you and incest? All your posts have to do with it and your always asking people to share their experiences with you. Seems a bit weird.
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #8
The Riddler
Riddle Me This

The Riddler's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexigirl View Post
WTF is up with you and incest? All your posts have to do with it and your always asking people to share their experiences with you. Seems a bit weird.
I agree with this.

I mean, sure once in awhile casually catching a glimpse of your family naked is normal, but if it's deliberate no, that's not normal. I don't do anything like that with my family, never have and never will - I just find it creepy.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week
Elysium: just cut your dick off

~Stevennn

*Ali*

Elysium
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #9
workingatperfect
Awesome Poster

workingatperfect's Forum Picture

Name: Melissa

No, I find it incredibly awkward. I'm not even comfortable being in just my underwear around my family. MY brother will walk around in boxers every now and then, but that's as close as any of us come to being naked around each other.
Old July 18th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #10
whatevva
Member+

whatevva's Forum Picture

Name: Danielle

Ummm..it's so normal for us...it's just a body...they made it!! It seems like the girls that aren't comfortable being naked around others aren't comfortable with themselves. Bodies aren't a dirty thing...stop making them into that. Just because my dad might see me leaving the shower or something naked doesn't mean he's going to rape me!!

sorry for the rant

Please don't double post, use the edit button instead~Silver Assassin

Last edited by DerBear; July 18th, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Double Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #11
Black.Veil.Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
I agree with this.

I mean, sure once in awhile casually catching a glimpse of your family naked is normal, but if it's deliberate no, that's not normal. I don't do anything like that with my family, never have and never will - I just find it creepy.
its just weird.... i dont mind being naked with my boyfriend, thats a part of life! lol
but naked around family, and SHOWERING with yhur brother.. not my thing!

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #12
The Riddler
Riddle Me This

The Riddler's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevva View Post
Ummm..it's so normal for us...it's just a body...they made it!! It seems like the girls that aren't comfortable being naked around others aren't comfortable with themselves. Bodies aren't a dirty thing...stop making them into that. Just because my dad might see me leaving the shower or something naked doesn't mean he's going to rape me!!
That's not what I'm implying, you're assuming that's what we're implying by saying it's not normal. My personal opinion says it's wrong specifically because it's a family member, while yes you live with them and you're close and whatever - to me it's the same principle as incest. I just think it's wrong, you don't have to listen to my opinion. I just prefer to keep my bits covered. If you want to do that, go ahead nothing is stopping you. I'm comfortable being naked, just not around family members so no most won't have that issue. Bodies aren't a dirty thing no, but not everyone needs to see it.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week
Elysium: just cut your dick off

~Stevennn

*Ali*

Elysium
Old July 18th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #13
Jennyluv
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexigirl View Post
No need to jump down my throat about it lexi, im just curious cause my friends make me feel really akward about it and they dont care how it makes me feel and its like the only people who wont judge me are my friends on vt but i guess not. Next time ill make sure to post something everyone can agree with...
Old July 18th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #14
Cali Girl

Cali Girl's Forum Picture

Name: Heather

There are a few family oriented nudist parks and resorts throughout southern California. It's all in how you look at it, It's a way of life for a lot of families. It is just nudity, and nudity should be normal and a freedom to be without clothes. There is nothing incestual, sexual, or perverted about it, unless you make it out to be.

I live with my mom and sister. The 3 of us are almost always nude at home. And for us it just seems natural, and we love the freedom.
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #15
Cali Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelle1520 View Post
Outside of blacks beach and the one in San Onfre i haven't heard of any other places in so cali i Think there was one arond El Cajon but i think it's gone now. Do you know the names of any others? and if under 18 can you go to them without your parents?
I know there a 2 or 3 resorts in Palm Springs. There is Olive Dell in Colton, Deer Park in San Bernardino, Glen Eden in Corona. And there is a resort in Newberry Springs which is near Barstow. Those are the only resorts I know of, not sure on the age requirements. And of course there is Blacks Beach and San Onofre.
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #16
Cali Girl

Sorry baby. Maybe there is a resort close to you.
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #17
Anyone51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevva View Post

sorry for the rant

Please don't double post, use the edit button instead~Silver Assassin
Exactly! It's just natural, I've never seen my dads boner or whatever, it's not sexual- it was so incredibly common a generation or two ago, people just make a fuss over it now because of the influence of puritanical conservatives
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #18
Mollypop
Member+

Name: Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyluv View Post
No need to jump down my throat about it lexi, im just curious cause my friends make me feel really akward about it and they dont care how it makes me feel and its like the only people who wont judge me are my friends on vt but i guess not. Next time ill make sure to post something everyone can agree with...
Hey its ok you don't hafta freak out about it. I don't judge.
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #19
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

Im sometimes naked with my gf... but thats normal. family not so much

"Cherry Pie" by Warrant is not about actual cherry pie, FWI
I like helping out.
Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain speaking. We will be landing shortly; but first, let me take a selfie
16 years old and straight
RedBull Doesn't actually give you wings.
"In ain't me, it ain't me I ain't no senator's son no - CCR's 'Fortunate Son' "
Old July 18th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #20
Anyone51
Banned

Why not? What does it matter if they see?