Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 26th, 2005, 01:51 AM   #1
martinigal56

Default is she okay?

I have a friend from camp who I know pretty well and were okay friends but we have a good trust bond between us. This past year at camp she made friends with alot of the boys and they didnt like her very much (which she didnt get) and they called her fat and ugly. This year she's been sending me pics on how she looks and says she's dropping 20-30 Ib. in a year! I havnt seen her yet in person but she looks madd skinny in her photos... so I asked her how she got so skinny because she doesnt seem like the type to develop an eating disorder(even thought there is no "type"), and she told me she just ate less... but how much less do you have to eat to drop 20-30 Ib.??? to much less? could this be a case of anerexia??? I'm afraid to say something because she's very dramatic and agressive when she gets angry (she wouldnt hit me), but I know the right thing to do as a friend is to step in and help! what should I do???

~~~Martini~~~
I Heart you
martinigal56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2005, 02:48 PM   #2
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

well i wouldn't worry about it yet.

some people eat sooo much that when they eat a normal amount they're bound to lose a lot of weight.

when you hang out with her in person again just check if her eating habits are normal (no leaving right after meals/playing with food) and if they aren't then i think you should talk to her.
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2005, 02:52 PM   #3
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

yeah, dpmt jump to any conclusions

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2005, 08:17 PM   #4
Oath
Banned

Name: Cassie

If your really really worried. Talk to her mom or a friend of hers. Mabey they would talk to her and check up on her.
Oath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2005, 08:27 PM   #5
Oath
Banned

Name: Cassie

No i meen ask her mom to ask her if something is wrong. And if there isnt then just drop the hole thing. There isnt anything wrong with asking.
Oath is offline   Reply With Quote