Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 13th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #1
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty
Question any more

just want to know if there anymore schizo here,
just want to talk to other like me, my brother keeps calling me odd/ his friends call me crazy/weird/drop on his head, i want to know if u got call this too b4 in ur life by someone u know, that all
what did it make u feel like?? when they called u that how did u feel?
for me it hurt a little like someone was shooting a tree with a bat u know

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?

Last edited by redknight; July 13th, 2012 at 05:48 AM. Reason: add more things
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #2
Caver
Member++

Caver's Forum Picture

Name: Verity
Default Re: any more

That's mean, you don't choose to have schizophrenia. I don't have it fortunately, but I can't imagine what it would be like.
Caver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #3
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Just want to tell you that's you're not alone in the universe. I don't know if I have it, but I might. In any case, there are a lot of people with schizophrenia. I've always been the problem child and pretty weird, so I have to watch what I do and say. My friends call me crazy in a joking way, but it kinda bothers me because I might actually have a mental problem. So I guess I kinda know where you're coming from.. And punch your brother's friends in the face for me so that they stop being jerks. It's not your fault, and don't let anyone dis you because of schizophrenia.
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #4
painful paradice
Junior Member+

Location: in what little bits of my mind that hasn't melted away

I have it it sucks. no I've never been bullied about it or anything, but I know what it's like nevertheless.

I lack the three S's of humanity
Sanity
Sense
and the ability to give a shit.
life is fifty percent experimentation and forty-eight percent failure. that last two percent is where you succeed
i once cried because i had no shoes and gloves until i met a man who had no feet and hands
painful paradice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 05:16 PM   #5
Carbarrawr

Name: Carrie

I've been called weird before, even though I'm not public about my hallucinations or delusions, I guess some people somehow caught on... I never really thought that it might be because of schizophrenia, but I guess it might be. You're definitely not alone, and there are a lot of people going through the exact thing you are. When people call me weird, it does hurt kind of the same way you did. My friend and I were talking one time, explaining what we thought of each other when we met, and I told her that I didn't really have any opinion on her when I first met her. She said, "When I first met you I had no idea you would be one of my closest friends, I just saw you as just some random weird girl." and I was like "......." :l

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"'Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.'
"So we say with confidence,
'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?'
-Hebrews 13:5-6
Carbarrawr is offline   Reply With Quote