Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Old July 19th, 2017, 01:44 AM   #961
Emm6969

Emm6969's Forum Picture

Name: Emma
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Yes, i talk to my sister about everything.
I dont talk to my parents about it.
My parents caught me a few times but now they knock before coming into the room XD
Emm6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2017, 08:00 AM   #962
katie03

Name: Katie

I can't imagine ever discussing it or even wanting to discuss it with friends?
katie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2017, 12:42 AM   #963
chirishlassie731

chirishlassie731's Forum Picture

Name: Colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm6969 View Post
Yes, i talk to my sister about everything.
I dont talk to my parents about it.
My parents caught me a few times but now they knock before coming into the room XD
I'm in the same boat as you there, when my parents split up my dad got custody. So when I started to show alot of interest in my genitals, I relied on my two older sisters for advice and explanations. Then when my dad remarried a year and a half later, I got an older step sister who I bonded with immediately, and now I have three older females to go to for sex and masturbation talks.

Seperate topic: does anyone else feel like they need to masturbate right before bed? I know it's a common thing to rub a cheap one out at bedtime, but honestly I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep if I don't cum. And even if I do fall asleep without masturbating, it's not really a good sleep, I'm groggy and grumpy the next morning

Hey guys, like I said in my introductory post, I'm not going to be adding any boys as friends, so please don't ask. Sorry, I have my reasons
chirishlassie731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:13 AM   #964
Emm6969

Emm6969's Forum Picture

Name: Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirish_Lassie69 View Post
Seperate topic: does anyone else feel like they need to masturbate right before bed? I know it's a common thing to rub a cheap one out at bedtime, but honestly I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep if I don't cum. And even if I do fall asleep without masturbating, it's not really a good sleep, I'm groggy and grumpy the next morning
Yep, if i dont then i wake up in the middle of night really horny sometimes
Emm6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:09 PM   #965
Cassy7

Name: Cassidy

Quote:
Does anyone else feel like they need to masturbate right before bed? I know it's a common thing to rub a cheap one out at bedtime, but honestly I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep if I don't cum. And even if I do fall asleep without masturbating, it's not really a good sleep, I'm groggy and grumpy the next morning
Yeah, I usually need to orgasm if I want good sleep. Sometimes it's frustrating when I can't do it though, because my family have no sense of privacy and I can't really do it if my dad's in the next room.
Cassy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM   #966
becca07
Member+

becca07's Forum Picture

Name: Rebbeca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy7 View Post
Yeah, I usually need to orgasm if I want good sleep. Sometimes it's frustrating when I can't do it though, because my family have no sense of privacy and I can't really do it if my dad's in the next room.
I can relate with your frustration...i am much the same way and it sucks when privacy is an issue
becca07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2017, 07:59 AM   #967
jennycakes
Banned

Name: jenny

I've talked about it with a few of my close girlfriends.
jennycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM   #968
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by becca07 View Post
I can relate with your frustration...i am much the same way and it sucks when privacy is an issue
Lack of privacy is the worst. No matter what, there's never enough.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2017, 12:21 AM   #969
chirishlassie731

chirishlassie731's Forum Picture

Name: Colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm6969 View Post
Yep, if i dont then i wake up in the middle of night really horny sometimes
Nice to know I'm not alone

Quote:
That sucks, I know how you feel. Sometimes I'm super busy and/or have to wake up early so I try to go to sleep as early as I can. Then I wake up in the middle of the night all restless cus I need to cum.

Thats really unfair you don't get enough privacy. You should try doing it while in the shower, no one will bother you then

Hey guys, like I said in my introductory post, I'm not going to be adding any boys as friends, so please don't ask. Sorry, I have my reasons

Last edited by Living For Love; September 11th, 2017 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Multi" button next time. ~Tiago
chirishlassie731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:10 PM   #970
Trish_Lynn

Trish_Lynn's Forum Picture

Name: Trish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori99 View Post
Do you girls openly talk about it with your friends or not? I'm very shy irl but I'm much more open online
I did when I first started doing it with a couple of my close girl friends at sleepovers. Kind of sort of compared notes in a way.

Quote:
I find that it's a good way to relieve all the stress and tension that builds up during the day. I easily fall asleep right after usually.

Last edited by Living For Love; September 11th, 2017 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Multi" button next time. ~Tiago
Trish_Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #971
jennycakes
Banned

Name: jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish_Lynn View Post
I find that it's a good way to relieve all the stress and tension that builds up during the day. I easily fall asleep right after usually.
I totally agree. A great and fun way to reduce stress. After a health round or two, sleep comes much earlier. Friends can tell if I missed my nightly routine cause they say I'm a bitch the next day.
jennycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:56 PM   #972
Brigje

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
It's about the same for me, without orgasm it is difficult for me to fall asleep and I wake up several times during the night.

Quote:
Do you girls openly talk about it with your friends or not? I'm very shy irl but I'm much more open online
Yes, I talk about masturbation and sex openly with close girlfriends.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions

Last edited by Living For Love; September 11th, 2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Multi" button next time. ~Tiago
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2017, 07:49 AM   #973
becca029

becca029's Forum Picture

Name: becca
Cool Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
*cough cough* ignore my previous post::

So, I have a few questions to strike up a conversation for all of you:

Are you comfortable talking about masturbation with your sibling(s)?
Do you know/think they do?
How about your parents?
Have they ever caught you or talked to you about it?

regards,

-Cassy
well im an only child but my GF has a sister who is 14 and she asks us questions about it and we are ok answering them

sometimes we learn something new lol

and yeah we know she does it and she knows we do it too

Hey IM becca 18 lesbian and happy with my gf Molly
becca029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:09 AM   #974
Fiona2

Name: Fiona

I don't have any siblings but I have talked with my mom about it. She was very cool about it. I've never been caught but my mom knows that I masturbate.
Fiona2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:23 AM   #975
Brigje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
I don't have any siblings but I have talked with my mom about it. She was very cool about it. I've never been caught but my mom knows that I masturbate.
This is kind of similar for me.
Mom talked about it with me from very early on.
She is also very cool about it and knows that I masturbate.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:26 PM   #976
Miss Ophelia
Member+

Miss Ophelia's Forum Picture

Name: Liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirishlassie731 View Post
Yes, very much so. I find it really relaxes me and helps me sleep a lot better.

Happily bi and (probably) turning gay.
Feel free to chat.
Miss Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #977
Brigje

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirishlassie731 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ophelia View Post
Yes, very much so. I find it really relaxes me and helps me sleep a lot better.
Yes, very much the same for me.
It became a kind off, getting to sleep ritual, it is almost like I can't fall asleep without it.

Old November 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #978
Leena_2003

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Seperate topic: does anyone else feel like they need to masturbate right before bed? I know it's a common thing to rub a cheap one out at bedtime, but honestly I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep if I don't cum. And even if I do fall asleep without masturbating, it's not really a good sleep, I'm groggy and grumpy the next morning[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is the time I do it mostly. Definitely during the week. Orgasms last a long time for me, because I always get several sub-orgasms and it goes on for maybe 15 minutes or so and I like to fall asleep after that. I rarely do it during the day, only now and then on weekends or when I'm sure I won't get busted.

Quote:
*cough cough* ignore my previous post::

So, I have a few questions to strike up a conversation for all of you:

Are you comfortable talking about masturbation with your sibling(s)?
Do you know/think they do?
How about your parents?
Have they ever caught you or talked to you about it?

regards,

-Cassy
When I was 12 my older sis talked to me a little about it but we haven't discussed it since then.
I know my sis does, and she knows I do. I am sure my younger brother does it too.
I think my parents will be stupid if they think us kids don't do it, but nobody ever says anything about it.
Never been caught, and never caught my sis or bro.

Quote:
I'm shy like you I suppose. I have talked to only two of my girl friends ever but not in much detail, just that we're doing it. I feel more comfortable to talk about it online like this site.

Last edited by Living For Love; November 19th, 2017 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Multi" button next time.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM   #979
LexiBear

Name: Lexi

Like most of you I find that i sleep better if i masturbate before going to sleep but my situation is a little bit difference.

I share a bedroom with my 8 year old twin sisters and I've tried being super quiet and sneaky but even then i still make a loud enough commotion that they notice and ask me what i'm doing so naturally it's hard to "rub one out before we go to sleep as i have a really hard time keeping still and keeping quiet.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get around this? I've tried doing it in the shower before bed but i can never orgasm using the shower head like i can laying in bed.

Thanks
~LexiBear
LexiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:11 PM   #980
amelia_

Name: Amelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiBear View Post
Like most of you I find that i sleep better if i masturbate before going to sleep but my situation is a little bit difference.

I share a bedroom with my 8 year old twin sisters and I've tried being super quiet and sneaky but even then i still make a loud enough commotion that they notice and ask me what i'm doing so naturally it's hard to "rub one out before we go to sleep as i have a really hard time keeping still and keeping quiet.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get around this? I've tried doing it in the shower before bed but i can never orgasm using the shower head like i can laying in bed.

Thanks
~LexiBear
Maybe doing it on the toilet? So people wont bug you since youre in the bathroom
amelia_ is offline   Reply With Quote