Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:19 PM   #1
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.
Default Vent

This probably isn't a mental crisis, this is probably just me having a really bad day. If this doesn't belong here, I'm sorry.

I'm really pissed off, and I don't have a clue why, so I'm venting because I have no where else to go and no one else to turn to...but all of you.

I rode my bike to the store, really bad idea when I'm mad, here I am with music blasting in my ears so I can't hear a thing other then Trent's voice, dashing in front of cars wishing that they wouldn't slam on there brakes. Wishing that they keep there foot on the pedal and just end it because I can't. Obviously no one did. And just like the coward I am, I've been digging a razor into my arm wishing I could push it a bit further in, wishing I had that strength.

I'm just so tired. Of everything. I'm so tired of falling into this and not knowing a way to climb back out. I just feel stuck. You know, I wish it was a certain situation that gets me like this, then I would have some type of clue. I would no what to avoid or whatnot. But I don't know anything other then that it's eating me alive.

I shouldn't be writing this.
I'm so sorry, I don't mean to waste all of your guys' time.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.
-Calvin & Hobbes.
Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM   #2
WakeUp
Banned

WakeUp's Forum Picture

nothin you say is wasting our time
you know everyone here is behind you and i hope it cheers you up.

Please try and do other things before you cut, it is not worth the effort and pain, you dont deserve pain

hang in there!

x
Old August 1st, 2012, 01:34 AM   #3
Sleepy Raisin
Member++

Sleepy Raisin's Forum Picture

Name: Chris
Default Re: Vent

Time isnt wasted on you(; time is well spent on you! I have no idea what happened or whats happening and its none of my buisness.
But you have a good purpose in life and its no where in Gods plan or anyones plan for you to cut yourself or attempt suicide. So just stop it! Cutting yourself obviously dosent help you because youre here venting! So why do it? Why hurt yourself when it doesnt help. Dont feel like no one loves you or youre being neglected! People are posting on here right? People are reading this, correct? So there is NO, absolutly no reason to feel the way you are feeling. Take a few breathes learn to breathe, talk to a therapist, talk to a friend, or family. Vent all you want. Do NOT hold it in! If you need to cry, cry.
Again i dont really know anyhing about you or whats been going on. Just try your best to not let it get to you. Find some stress relievers. Like running, just not in front of cars.
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:56 AM   #4
FullyAlive
VT Lover

FullyAlive's Forum Picture

Name: Louise (Lou)
Default Re: Vent

Please don't bump old threads, this thread is 7 years old!

Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling.

hello
number 6

~Aarony was here~
Closed Thread