Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 18th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #1
NZLD

Default Your thoughts, is there a link

For some reason i keep having continues thoughts of myself and close family members begin murdered, i never sleep, and enjoy watching sadistic cruelty
i keep having this horrible nightmare, i tried to write it:

Every step he took Felt like bones crushing beaneath his feet, every time his foot touched the ground his hearbeat become
more intense more unbareable. The continuous pulse of boiling blood made it impossible to think and the fact he new
he was not alone only intensified the situation. He persisatnly ran in the same direction every step feeling
like glass was breaking between his joints,for a breif period he felt confident - he felt alone.
But after hearing the sadistic laughs of "HIM" came to a realisation that his innevatible fate of death was only geting
closer.
He turned around and tried to get a glimpse of the last thing he knew he would see but before his brain
could engage it was too late. A single shell was the defining factor between life and death. the boy fell on his face
in share peril and suddenly his short yet productive life flashed before him. He felt the rusty, infected blade gorsly
slice through his lower thigh, the only conselation was the graceful irredidesence of the moons relfection upon the sand.
He attempted one last beg for mercy but realisticly new it would be to no prevale. Before he could get another word in,
it ended with a single bullet to the skull. His Dismantled-scolded body lay unseen, unoccumpanied for days. his killer
making an escape with his one most important piece of memorobilia - the boys battered left leg.

Is there any chance i am schitz? i just dont know who i am anymore
NZLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #2
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty
Default Re: Your thoughts, is there a link

maybe be u should become an art dude but idk man bayb ur nshizo man, u write to awasomee dude, u had a phlow unlike other's cant do bcuz they b off topic bcuz of writing 4 so long u know it was way to short / longStoEe... read a book dude u should doit. hope so u had too many door lill minie small doors open unlike rest of them kungtryo us man.. open all the small door but didn't open a bigdoor maybe u have bipolar or something like but idk im not a space monkeyflamer better stop not now b4i off travel off topic.. need for other shizo but i say no nut maybe but to early too tell yet the frog calls r names we yeallit and im done now later bro if ur 1 of ussee

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #3
NZLD

Thank you for your feed back, but i was trying to describe what my dreams are like
NZLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #4
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty

i was thinking i said something wrong lol, but idk sounds to real dude u never know u could

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2012, 11:26 AM   #5
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

VictoriaGotaSecret's Forum Picture

Name: Victoria/Tori

i get this stuff all the time. dreams of being murdered and homicides

Oh well. Whatever. Nevermind.

If you think of where people stand, in the light on earth...think of my world as a black hole, no light, just a vacuum that sucks me deeper and deeper every second from the point of conception until death. That is my life and just like a black hole, its not possible to escape.

pm or vm me
VictoriaGotaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Wooba

Wooba's Forum Picture

Name: cam.

No one can really determine if you're schizophrenic except a real doctor. If you have concerns about your mental health, you should probably go and see one.
On another note maybe you just have an interest in all of that stuff. Many artists do, and even regular people. Their just people who like to sit at home watching horror movies, that doesn't mean their schizos. :p

hakuna matata
Wooba is offline   Reply With Quote