Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > General Discussions > Ramblings of the Wise
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #21
Bath
VT Lover
 
Bath's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bethany
Join Date: November 12, 2010
Location: South FL
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

I would never practice incest, but if there's a situation that involves two consenting adults and they're happy, fine by me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The LOLer View Post
Ohhhh.... :/ I feel stupider then a 12 year old who just got a 5 year old pregnant
My diary, come take a bath.
Tumblr

Mikey was here<3
Bath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #22
Magus
I Am No One
 
Magus's Forum Picture
 
Name: Faythos, The Mage
Join Date: February 22, 2010
Location: The Guild Of Archmages
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 13
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

I don't have any problem. So as long safety measures are taken, then it's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
I think that even if you're twins, yes you're naturally close, but that doesn't mean that you should have sexual relations with each other.
Fetish.
Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #23
The Last of Us
Retired H&A Mod
 
The Last of Us's Forum Picture
 
Name: Derri
Join Date: April 2, 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 7
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lights View Post
Appealing to popularity and appealing to tradition are major fallacies in an argument. What I mean by that is you're deeming your opinion to be correct because most people believe the same as you (popularity) and because it correlates with the tradition of today in many societies and religions which is that incest 'is socially unacceptable and generally wrong'. Just because incest has been considered taboo and socially unacceptable in the past up until this present day in most societies and religions, that doesn't necessarily make it right. Nor does it make it right to say that incest is wrong because most people believe that to be the case. To give a more justifiable argument, you have to leave religion, social standards and what the majority of people believe out of it because there's nothing to say that how incest has always been considered has ever been entirely fair.
WITHOUT taking into account society, religion and whatever hell else gives my opinions any factor.

I still believe it is wrong. People who even experiment at a young with siblings is wrong.

I think it is rather sickening in most ways and therefore disagree with incest and all those who participate in incestual acts.



Gone
The Last of Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #24
kenoloor
Resident Dyke
 
kenoloor's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bradi
Join Date: November 12, 2008
Location: Rectum.
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Assassin View Post
WITHOUT taking into account society, religion and whatever hell else gives my opinions any factor.

I still believe it is wrong. People who even experiment at a young with siblings is wrong.

I think it is rather sickening in most ways and therefore disagree with incest and all those who participate in incestual acts.
You still have yet to rationally justify your claim.

Parables and Parasites

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpie
power bottom is someone who likes it in the ass every day by gigantic dicks. Slut is someone who is a slut. Queen is a very OMIGAD NO WAY type gay dude who wears scarves and is typically latino with smelly ass
kenoloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #25
The Last of Us
Retired H&A Mod
 
The Last of Us's Forum Picture
 
Name: Derri
Join Date: April 2, 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 7
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoloor View Post
You still have yet to rationally justify your claim.
This is one of these debates where it comes down to your own morals and what you personally think. I have said I disagree with it and think it is a rather disgusting act.

I don't know exactly how I would rationally justify my claim other than my own personal opinion. As this one of the debates that comes down solely to your own morals.



Gone
The Last of Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #26
Sonic Boom
Banned
 
Name: Teejay
Join Date: November 19, 2011
Location: Durban, South Africa
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Attraction/fetish is not a choice. So unless they start bringing children into this world (that would be unfair on the kids for obvious reasons), I dont see a problem.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #27
RoseyCadaver
Awesome Poster
 
RoseyCadaver's Forum Picture
 
Name: Vi
Join Date: April 26, 2011
Location: Six Feet Under
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Assassin View Post
Incest is wrong because it is socially unacceptable and generally wrong in most societies and religions. Therefore it is obvious to most people it is wrong.

Like most people I just feel it is not acceptable and sick and wrong.

Not much more to it. Love is a poor excuse.
Just like many societies find homosexuality, cross dressing, and polyamory wrong.

How is love a poor excuse? Personally I could NEVER in my life time see myself with any of my relatives, but that shouldn't stop anyone else if they want to get jiggy with their family.Seeing as many people find my love of the same sex and opposite sex at the same time wrong, I could possibly understand what someone from an incestual point of view could have.

People also find my love of wanting to cross dress, identify myself as a third gender, and be a female and androgynous performer wrong. You can think lots of things are wrong, but who's to say if they are?

I'm not a he. My pronouns are they, them, theirs. Dead things rock.
RoseyCadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #28
Nihilus
Awesome Poster
 
Nihilus's Forum Picture
 
Name: Benjamin
Join Date: March 7, 2008
Location: California
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 7
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Biologically and morally wrong. People with similar immune systems (family) are meant to smell bad to you, and thus should prevent it, but not always. Why the $%#& would anyone want to do something to their siblings...? It is disgusting.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."
―The Code of the Sith
Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Nihilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #29
The Last of Us
Retired H&A Mod
 
The Last of Us's Forum Picture
 
Name: Derri
Join Date: April 2, 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 7
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono Violet View Post
Just like many societies find homosexuality, cross dressing, and polyamory wrong.

How is love a poor excuse? Personally I could NEVER in my life time see myself with any of my relatives, but that shouldn't stop anyone else if they want to get jiggy with their family.Seeing as many people find my love of the same sex and opposite sex at the same time wrong, I could possibly understand what someone from an incestual point of view could have.

People also find my love of wanting to cross dress, identify myself as a third gender, and be a female and androgynous performer wrong. You can think lots of things are wrong, but who's to say if they are?
All I am saying is I find it personally wrong. Love in this case, with incest is wrong. Homosexuality and cross dressing and whatever else like that I am fine with two men want to be together, fine. Don't care. Someone wants to dress up as a female, go ahead. Homosexuality and cross dressing I am fine with. No issues.

However, I do find it wrong for two individuals who are family to fornicate.
It is just wrong in my personal opinion. It is kind of the point of it being illegal. Because it is deemed immoral and wrong.

I don't see why people are making a big deal out of what I am saying. I just find this one thing wrong.



Gone
The Last of Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #30
Smeagol
Awesome Poster
 
Smeagol's Forum Picture
 
Name: Maeve
Join Date: November 24, 2011
Location: Middle Earth
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

I have decided to add my opinion too...

First of all, sex is originally intended for procreation. It doesn't matter if they actually have a kid or not, that's what its for. Since people shouldn't, for health reasons, be incestuous and have kids, why should they have sex without children. Even though they don't have kids, my personal belief is that is what sex symbolizes (the bringing forth of children into this world, etc.)

Also, this relationship between family members, especially when they are younger, can be something to 'drag out the dirty laundry' later on. Friends come and go, but family always sticks around, for the most part.

What I believe is even worse is a relationship of this nature between a parent or older relative, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and a younger person. It's worse when the person involved is under the age of consent, but even over it, you have to wonder what the adult was thinking. This can damage the family relationship, even if they do not bear children.

I don't know, I haven't given thought to this much, being asexual and never thinking about sex...
Smeagol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #31
kenoloor
Resident Dyke
 
kenoloor's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bradi
Join Date: November 12, 2008
Location: Rectum.
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Assassin View Post
This is one of these debates where it comes down to your own morals and what you personally think. I have said I disagree with it and think it is a rather disgusting act.

I don't know exactly how I would rationally justify my claim other than my own personal opinion. As this one of the debates that comes down solely to your own morals.
If you can't rationally justify a point a view you have or provide any sort of vindication for it, then it's probably stupid. If you're going to have an opinion, at least be intelligent enough to have a legitimate reason why rather than " because." This isn't 3rd grade.

Parables and Parasites

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpie
power bottom is someone who likes it in the ass every day by gigantic dicks. Slut is someone who is a slut. Queen is a very OMIGAD NO WAY type gay dude who wears scarves and is typically latino with smelly ass
kenoloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #32
PeterAlexander
Great Poster
 
PeterAlexander's Forum Picture
 
Name: Pete
Join Date: March 17, 2012
Location: Washington State, USA
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

I think it's wrong. Even though I think my brother is kind of cute, I can't imagine ever having any type of sex with him.

Suck my fat one, you cheap dime store hood!
PeterAlexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #33
kenoloor
Resident Dyke
 
kenoloor's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bradi
Join Date: November 12, 2008
Location: Rectum.
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: What do you think about incest?

I didn't see this post before. Oh goodie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Assassin View Post
All I am saying is I find it personally wrong. Love in this case, with incest is wrong. Homosexuality and cross dressing and whatever else like that I am fine with two men want to be together, fine. Don't care. Someone wants to dress up as a female, go ahead. Homosexuality and cross dressing I am fine with. No issues.

However, I do find it wrong for two individuals who are family to fornicate.
It is just wrong in my personal opinion. It is kind of the point of it being illegal. Because it is deemed immoral and wrong.

I don't see why people are making a big deal out of what I am saying. I just find this one thing wrong.
You don't have a problem with gay people? Well I do. But that's just because I find homosexuality to be immoral. It's the same reason I am against interracial marriage, shaving, wearing pencil skirts, and free black people. All of that is just immoral, but that's just my opinions and morals so I don't need a good reason for being a complete moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Assassin View Post
It is kind of the point of it being illegal. Because it is deemed immoral and wrong.
In case you were unaware, sodomy was illegal in fourteen states until 2003. Before 1962, sodomy was a felony in all 50 states. (source) So that must mean that sodomy is bad, right? At least it was until 2003 anyway. Because if something is illegal, it must be bad. Like same-sex marriage and marijuana.

Your argument sucks.

Parables and Parasites

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpie
power bottom is someone who likes it in the ass every day by gigantic dicks. Slut is someone who is a slut. Queen is a very OMIGAD NO WAY type gay dude who wears scarves and is typically latino with smelly ass
kenoloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, VirtualTeen.org