Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 27th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #1
aggresivechild

aggresivechild's Forum Picture

Default what's going on?

Hey there. Im a newbie here and don't have a lot of posts, but i've been struggling with a problem for some time that i couldn't discuss with anyone so i decided i could ask for your opinion. So basically, a few years ago i've been diagnosed with critical weight loss aka anorexia, but after some time when things started going better i've been diagnosed with GAD and since then nothing really changed. About five months ago i've noticed a strange thing that a certain object gives me random nausea. For example, we have a coffee machine and there's a sticker on it and everytime i read the text on that sticker i instantly feel sick. Another example is.... wait for it................ food with strawberries. yes, i started hating food with strawberries in them or that has strawberry flavor. and there a tons of examples i could name, but my question is this normal? has anyone dealt with it?

x

ps. sorry for my poor english, my first language isn't english.

now they got my fingerprints, underwear as evidence
aggresivechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Caver
Member++

Caver's Forum Picture

Name: Verity
Default Re: what's going on?

I don't think this is normal, I don't think it's common either. I think you should speak to a doctor, the only people that can diagnose you and help you by giving you medication.
Caver is offline   Reply With Quote