Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #1
Ember6940

Exclamation Sucking my own penis and swallowing cum

Hello, I am 15 years old and sort of bisexual. You probably won't believe this, but I have the ability to suck my own cock, and I recently did something that I am very conflicted about.

So I was extremely horny and wanted to suck myself, so I began doing my thing. Once I was nearing climax, I thought it would be such a good idea to deep throat myself as hard as I could while cumming at the same time. So I shoved my cock as far down as I could, and it felt extremely good up until the cum came out, thats when I instantly regreted it. I felt so gross and violated, and the cum tasted horrible.

I apologize for going into so much detail, but it is neccesary and I need to explain my problem in depth and express my self. I just feel so shocked and disgusted with what i've done. And now my stomach feels sick too, does this mean it's bad for me? Oh god, what if I vomit? Sure feels like I will.

Help me. I don't even know if I want to be bisexual anymore because of that, should I continue being bisexual after this extremely uncomfortable event? Why do girls seem to enjoy it so much?

Thank you for reading this through, I really need advice.

EDIT: Thanks guys, you're all awesome. So I've decided that I will continue being bisexual and will also continue sucking my self. But in the future I will avoid cum as much as possible, I just don't like cum at all. I'm sure there are women out there who feel the same, and if I'm ever with a woman (or man) who doesn't like cum, I will completely understand how she feels.

Thank you all, my self esteem has been restored, bi and proud of it!

Last edited by Ember6940; May 24th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #2
Bojan
Banned

Name: Bojan
Default Re: Sucking my own penis and swallowing cum

Well the first thing is its not bad for u I felt the same way the first time I couldn't self suck but I had myself bent over so it would go in my mouth I think it's just the thought of it been ur own that makes u feel this way and for some people it takes a while to get used to it and others like it straight away iv done it a few times since and it's gotten easier every time but if it's something u don't want to do anymore u shouldn't and but iv tried other peoples cum and I had no problem with it
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #3
Hermes
Great Poster

This seems quite normal and nothing to worry about.

It is very common for something that seemed sexy when you are really horny to not be sexy any more immediately after you cum. It is due to hormones released as you orgasm.

I can't suck my own penis but I find when I am masturbating on my back that as I get close to cumming I am looking forward to seeing the cum spurt out and felling it land all over me and I sometimes think how I am going to eat it or how I am going to rub it all around but then once I have actually cum I find I have no interest in those things and I just wipe it up instead.

You're not going to change that and suddenly find cum sexy even after your orgasm but I guess as you get used to it you can avoid being disgusted by it.
Old May 24th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #4
ddbumblebee
Member++

ddbumblebee's Forum Picture

Wow dude you must be really flexible I just wouldn't do it again if I were you I don't think you'll throw up just coz of the cum; heaps of people can taste theirs without throwing so I think you'll be alright.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #5
staphylococci

wow you are very flexible dude! and i think sucking your own dick is soooo hot plus eating your own cum doesn't affect your health or anything..you just hated the taste that's why you felt like vomiting
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #6
lolwutsuperslide

lolwutsuperslide's Forum Picture

Name: Carlos

You shouldn't feel bad about it. There's nothing to feel guilty about. And as for the taste, try eating some more fruit (mainly pineapples). That usually helps with the taste. Don't eat so much junk food. Normal foods make it salty, junk food makes it nasty, and fruits (pineapples) make it sweet.

Go ahead and send me a message or leave me a visitor's message if you want to talk (:

Old May 24th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #7
Jake the Cake

Jake the Cake's Forum Picture

Name: EJ

i can only tell you one thing. the "flavor" of your cum depends on what you eat. there's more info online... but, i think if you eat beef and stuff like that, it'll taste bad.

I'm a gay nudist gamer
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #8
Danny.Robertson

Danny.Robertson's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel

Cum contains protien, its good for you

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. Spoken by Albus Dumbledore
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #9
Greg1994
Nice Poster

There's nothing wrong with what you did. You wanted to try it and you did, if you don't like it just don't do it again. You're fine!
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #10
gayprideguy12
Junior Member+

gayprideguy12's Forum Picture

Name: Joey

it not going to kill you but it can hurt your back

Reputation appreciated
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #11
Jake777dylan
Banned

Jake777dylan's Forum Picture

Name: Jakob

Your fine in fact I wish I could do this there's nothing wrong with you
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #12
SwaggerIsBack
Banned

Name: Dan

I'd fine it disgusting, but that's my opinion, if u feel that bad jut keep it to itself and don't do it again
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #13
Ember6940

Thanks guys, you're all awesome. So I've decided that I will continue being bisexual and will also continue sucking my self. But in the future I will avoid cum as much as possible, I just don't like cum at all. I'm sure there are women out there who feel the same, and if I'm ever with a woman (or man) who doesn't like cum, I will completely understand how she feels.

Thank you all, my self esteem has been restored, bi and proud of it!
Old May 24th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #14
panick
Junior Member+

panick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

first of all cum changes flavour depending on what you eat. as far as i know its better with vegetables fruits etc and not meat. personally when i had eaten soo many strawberries my cum smelled like a strawberry

I have just tasted my own cum once to be honest and i didnt like the taste.
Many girls also dont like tast of cum, but the fact they control a man and can make them come and feel pleasurable.
so its totally normal you didnt like cum.

check to suck yourself once more without cumming but for enoufh hour. If your stomach be sick again, then the procedure of "suckness" may make it feel sick and not the disgust of cum.
I say that because the ability to do this is due to a strange this that happens with your bones under your chest and basin. Manson for example has removed two bones so as to can suck hiself.
so while you are sucking your stomach may feel pressure of your bending.
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #15
LBYRDMAN10

LBYRDMAN10's Forum Picture

Name: Logan

wanna trade lives? haah i would love to be able to do that but yes i have tasted my own cum and i think it is very nasty!!! idk how other people like it

Hi! my name is Logan
14,male,curious....ADD ME ON SKYPE! And friend me
Old July 14th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #16
Maximum_A
Member+

Maximum_A's Forum Picture

Name: Derrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
This seems quite normal and nothing to worry about.

It is very common for something that seemed sexy when you are really horny to not be sexy any more immediately after you cum. It is due to hormones released as you orgasm.

I can't suck my own penis but I find when I am masturbating on my back that as I get close to cumming I am looking forward to seeing the cum spurt out and felling it land all over me and I sometimes think how I am going to eat it or how I am going to rub it all around but then once I have actually cum I find I have no interest in those things and I just wipe it up instead.

You're not going to change that and suddenly find cum sexy even after your orgasm but I guess as you get used to it you can avoid being disgusted by it.
He is right and I coldent have sed it better myself
Old July 16th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #17
Pedro Fernandes

Pedro Fernandes's Forum Picture

Name: Pedro Fernandes

I have dat ability too
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #18
AndroidGayTeen

AndroidGayTeen's Forum Picture

Name: Jose

I use to taste my cum everytime I masturbate, so for me it's not that discusting
Old July 16th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #19
lambo420
Nice Poster

lambo420's Forum Picture

Lucky!! Lol i wish i can self suck
Old July 16th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #20
camilo96

Name: Camilo

I think it's kinna cool you can do that lol

...anyway. Your probable like that because in the back of your mind your thinking "this is coming out of my cock" "pee comes out of there"
I had the same thing and I threw up when I tasted my cum for the first time.