Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 15th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #1
mondes

Name: mondo
Default might be one, not sure

well i know i have dyslexia cuz of my spelling, reading and neglect of a child cuz i dead 7 time b4 and i can't remember anything before 9 years old everything black and my life suck but ya that not the point, its different cuz i always think like this/did when i was little too.

when i think about anything i about it 3 different ways for about 6 week in all, 2 week on earch. inside my mind i see 3 different parts of me.

there the teen me who 12 name toby afaird of thing/ dont think at all just dose say random shit/ does random shit love to read/draw/ want to help other or think about killing thing/ see it work. when am stone he come out a lot/ i say more of what he say just out so people can hear it.

Then there the middle me who 25 name mati, he think b4 doing, take some risk but not crazy shit. keeps toby inline and tell him what to do

then the last he old not sure his age but really old. he think a lot. hes an dick and yet funny, hes like an old teacher who everyone like. he dose most of the thinking with mati, sometime with toby but not a lot, when i think about stuff and what to do.

when i like to think about the past or anything, i see it from there point of view from there eye.

i never told anyone this, doctors dose not know cuz i hate him/ he an asshole. i think people will call me odd and try to lock me up.. this is just how i think all the time is that odd?
mondes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #2
Coldspectar

Name: Jayson
Default Re: might be one, not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondes View Post
well i know i have dyslexia cuz of my spelling, reading and neglect of a child cuz i dead 7 time b4 and i can't remember anything before 9 years old everything black and my life suck but ya that not the point, its different cuz i always think like this/did when i was little too.

when i think about anything i about it 3 different ways for about 6 week in all, 2 week on earch. inside my mind i see 3 different parts of me.

there the teen me who 12 name toby afaird of thing/ dont think at all just dose say random shit/ does random shit love to read/draw/ want to help other or think about killing thing/ see it work. when am stone he come out a lot/ i say more of what he say just out so people can hear it.

Then there the middle me who 25 name mati, he think b4 doing, take some risk but not crazy shit. keeps toby inline and tell him what to do

then the last he old not sure his age but really old. he think a lot. hes an dick and yet funny, hes like an old teacher who everyone like. he dose most of the thinking with mati, sometime with toby but not a lot, when i think about stuff and what to do.

when i like to think about the past or anything, i see it from there point of view from there eye.

i never told anyone this, doctors dose not know cuz i hate him/ he an asshole. i think people will call me odd and try to lock me up.. this is just how i think all the time is that odd?
I don't think you have schipzophrenzia.
Coldspectar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #3
Rawiyah
Junior Member+

Rawiyah's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis
Default Re: might be one, not sure

That actually sounds more like Dissociative Identity Disorder rather than Schizophrenia, but even then, it doesn't sound like you have Dissociative Identity Disorder, because you don't seem to be loosing consciousness or "loosing time" while shifting between the "three parts".

"I lay in the dark, thinking about all of my
'Friends' and their changes.
"
Rawiyah is offline   Reply With Quote