Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 12th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #1
Kazooie

Default My questions too

I guess I'll make the mandatory question thread too.

Since I was about 8 I have always thought the world and people around me were staged (kind of like that one movie...) just for someone to see how I'd react. And sometimes, people who act completely nice to me, are really mad at me for no reason. I also have a strong fear of talking to others, except some people. I can count the number of people m own age that I've traded more than 5 words with on two hands, as well as people older than me. But it's inconsistent, I can be completely open with someone, then never talk to them again for no reason. I'm only really comfortable talking with other people via forums. I also hear a song continuously in the back of my mind, but only when I'm not thinking of it.

Normally I wouldn't bother asking about that, but the problems I've been having are growing. I had it under control, but I recently met a friend online that I really like. But all other relationships I've had ended badly, with me being depressed for about a month. I attempted suicide 2 years ago and told myself that I would never do it again, because it hurt so much, but I've seriously been considering it again.
Kazooie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #2
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Default Re: My questions too

Tell someone about this and probably go see a psychiatrist. Expecially if you're thinking about killing yourself. And please please please don't kill yourself.
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote