Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 25th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Name: Laura
Default My bestfriend thinks im an attention seeker...

Ive told my bestfriend i cant be in contact with her again, i made up a reason, i said because i thought i had a serious mental illness, and i didnt want to hurt her in anyway. She called me an attention seeker, and said i was looking for pity from her, she told me to fuck off and stop annoying her.

The real reason was im planning on killing myself.
Im cutting myself off from everyone I love.
So that it wont hurt them. I was planning on doing it next month.
Now im doing it tomorow, because she, my bestfriend, because of what she said to me. Sorry. I had to let this out somewhere.
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #2
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Default Re: My bestfriend thinks im an attention seeker...

Hey Laura, I do not know you but i would really like to get too, Please do not end it all, What are you getting from it? Keep touch of your friends and family and find someone to talk too, There is help and i sure would like to give you what i can to keep you holding on, Life can be tough, I know that more then anyone really but i leartn to keep strong, Please do not end your life tomorrow, Next month or later on it life, There will be a lot to live for, If you want to talk i am here for you, Keep strong
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Professional Russian
VTs official redneck

Professional Russian's Forum Picture

Name: Bert

Woaah woah Woah. i know i dont usually post here but i just started reading this but there is no reason to kill your self it will bring more bad than good. Sure theres people that might hate but when your gone they'll think of you for all the good thinks you did and look back and think i caused this. and never forgive them selves. Hope I helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoa View Post
What a fuckin miracle.
Professional Russian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #4
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

Im not planning on killing myself because of her, i was going to anyway, just this has sped up the process...
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #5
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran

Like i said earlier, Do not do it, For no reason do not do it, Life is tough but you have to show your the stronger person!
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #6
SolarSolexis
Junior Member+

SolarSolexis's Forum Picture

Name: Tristan

No matter how cliche it sounds, suicide is not the answer. If it was the answer, then everyone would be dead. The effects are pretty devastating if you did commit suicide. Even on the people who don't know you that well it can effect. So also consider other people in this formula you have designed that makes you want to kill yourself.

My favorite saying is "Nothing is forever" because nothing is forever! Everything comes to an ending sooner or later, and so will this pain and suffering. My life is in total ruins right now - complete ruins. But I am not even considering suicide. I promise you, it will get better. I don't know when, but it will.

"I was in the darkness, so darkness I became. The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out. You left me in the dark... No dawn, no day, I'm always in this Twilight. In the shadow of you heart." - Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machines
SolarSolexis is offline   Reply With Quote